ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Lots of bumps needing smoothing. Right now on Flo the Track ticker they've imported blocks the on-screen score.

screenshot-live.flowrestling.org-2018.12.29-11-19-46.png

In their brackets for 157, Flo has that Deakin lost in the pigtails to Errico of Penn 11-5. I'm guessing that is wrong, but who knows . . .

Lots of bumps needing smoothing. Right now on Flo the Track ticker they've imported blocks the on-screen score.

screenshot-live.flowrestling.org-2018.12.29-11-19-46.png

To be fair on this one I think Flo is just re-streaming the BTNPlus feed because Kruegers and Peters are still going on BTNPlus as well. I think this is a BTN issue and not a Flo issue and I don't think Flo can do anything about it.

Reactions: tikk10
To be fair on this one I think Flo is just re-streaming the BTNPlus feed because Kruegers and Peters are still going on BTNPlus as well. I think this is a BTN issue and not a Flo issue and I don't think Flo can do anything about it.

True, because I am watching on BTN Plus and the score is covered just as tikk showed it. Very annoying.

Joe Rau (Greco post-grad) is on mat 3. He's leading a guy from Brown 2-1

Villareal (
I, for one, appreciate all updates. Family and faith will prevent me from keeping up...today and tomorrow. Thanks, in advance.

I prefer to receive my thanks at the time my services are rendered if it's all the same to you. ;)

Rau wins 10-5 (got to root for the veterans; right?). Brucki techs his guy at 197.

Spencer Lee pins Heinselmann of Ohio State with a tilt in first period. Pretty quick call by the ref but I guess he was flat. A little unusual to get a pin with a simple tilt.

Reactions: fronk71
Arena also says Nato got tech falled in round 1. Guessing that's also backwards.

I'm partial to the theory that the scorers might be color blind. People with deuteranomaly and protanomaly are collectively known as red-green color blind, and they generally have difficulty distinguishing between reds, greens, browns and oranges. They might be confusing the ankle bands up.

More likely, it's a technical issue, but we are in the early rounds so there is time to speculate wildly.

Wish he was at 125, seems like every Hawk abused Tomato, Lee could have added another
According to reports from the last coupe years, cutting to 125 became unpleasant for NATO. Very unlikely he would choose to compete at Midlands at 125.

Last edited:
Looks like Millhof went out w/ an injury in his pigtail--according to track. Arena says it was a fall.

I'm partial to the theory that the scorers might be color blind. People with deuteranomaly and protanomaly are collectively known as red-green color blind, and they generally have difficulty distinguishing between reds, greens, browns and oranges. They might be confusing the ankle bands up.

More likely, it's a technical issue, but we are in the early rounds so there is time to speculate wildly.
I am more partial to the theory that the scorers are idiots

Tappreciate the heads up on interesting matches....I’m gonna try to catch a handful of matches throughout the day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT