ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan-Iowa cancelled......

Because of Iowa or because of Michigan? If Michigan why were facilities open, allegedly, Sunday and yesterday?

Jimmy H is 2-0 last two weeks. Not having a loss equals a win really. He will probably get signed to a deal now..pathetic

Reactions: LionJim
Jimmy H is 2-0 last two weeks. Not having a loss equals a win really. He will probably get signed to a deal now..pathetic
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if that was the case. They'd have gotten flattened by tOSU and probably whatever bowl. I mean, the Arizona situation (getting curb stomped by ASU) didn't help Sumlin any.

The administration at UM asked Jimmy what happened this year. He said “we didn’t lose for two straight weeks!! Let’s talk about that new contract. And about the 2020 season....”

73-F14-C37-2191-42-C5-910-A-1253-FC982-F52.gif

I heard it was over 50 people not available for the game. I guess Michigan is the dirtiest program in the BIG.

I heard it was over 50 people not available for the game. I guess Michigan is the dirtiest program in the BIG.

Bizarre, considering Michigan reportedly practiced on Sunday. In fact, Harbaugh called it a very spirited practice.

Not saying he's making up numbers, but at a minimum there's an appearance of Michigan flat out ducking opponents at this point.

Man, they're going to get pounded next year without a valid escape option.

Those 1 on 1 close contact drills must have been the only practice activity on Sunday. 🤷🏻‍♂️

uofm was going to cancel unless they had a game they could win (the local high school was not available).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT