ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan fans complaining TCU was holding all game and not called once

Ironic isn't it? And on BTN the first comment (by a UM alum of course) was the elephant in the room, the officiating. Priceless.
Once again the facts shoe that psu fans are very much substantiated with our claims.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
UM losing: nice; UM fans whining that they lost due to officiating? That is just awesome! Hoisted on their own petard, I love it!! Here are the facts, and I don’t think it will take a Sherlock Holmes-level of deductive reasoning to draw a very interesting conclusion:

UM is now 21-29 all-time in bowl games;

Jim Harbaugh is now 1-6 at UM in bowl games;

There aren’t Big Ten referees or video review officials in the bowl games UM plays.

What would a disinterested, logical observer conclude?

UM losing: nice; UM fans whining that they lost due to officiating? That is just awesome! Hoisted on their own petard, I love it!! Here are the facts, and I don’t think it will take a Sherlock Holmes-level of deductive reasoning to draw a very interesting conclusion:

UM is now 21-29 all-time in bowl games;

Jim Harbaugh is now 1-6 at UM in bowl games;

There aren’t Big Ten referees or video review officials in the bowl games UM plays.

What would a disinterested, logical observer conclude?
It's amazing how things change without your own referee's

Michigan got away with a lot of PI's, a lot.
One of Michigan's not called PIs was the direct cause of an INT. This occurred right before the controversial TD called down at the 1 before Michigan fumbled. It was like charma that Michigan was gifted an INT when TCU should have had the ball about mid-field and then Michigan blew it anyway 1st and goal from the 1.

I dislike U of M as much as anyone on this board, as I lived in Michigan for 7 years.......

There were some pretty bad calls, and the biggest did go against U of M - the overturned touchdown which really did seem to be a TD. the fact that U of M fumbled on the next snap was just perfect.

The refs were absolutely letting holding go on throughout the whole game by both sides. U of M is masterful and holding just to the limit of the law and they did it again yesterday.....TCU seemed to be doing quite a bit of holding too. PI unless really malicious was not being called (usually that benefits U of M) .

The dropped pass in the 4th quarter that was not reviewed and a TD was thrown on the next play was a good result for U of M.

Ironic isn't it? And on BTN the first comment (by a UM alum of course) was the elephant in the room, the officiating. Priceless.
And now you know how we sound when we complain about it, right?
Honestly, it's pathetic by their fan base just like any other fan base that complains about the refs

Too many games against OSU and especially Michigan decided by refs since 93.
Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

And now you know how we sound when we complain about it, right?
Honestly, it's pathetic by their fan base just like any other fan base that complains about the refs
Who are these "our fans" you speak of???????

I heard a rumor that they will decline all future bowl invitations unless they can bring their referines.

• Haha
Reactions: Gitzit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT