ADVERTISEMENT

MI@tOSU, IA@IL, etc...

Keckeisen v Plott

3rd period:
Keck gets out
Plott hits a high crotch and converts 5-4 for Plott (who still has RT)
Blood time for Keck
Keck is out 5-4
Keck hits a solid double and converts and is riding tough
Plott gets out 8-6 to Keck who has locked RT
Keck gets in on a single and hangs on for a stalemate
Keck gets a td on a reattack
12-6 to Keck with the RT

Excited School GIF

Amine

Amine watching Lewan "wrestle":

giphy.gif

Say what you want about Bormet.....but watching him standing and applauding after Davidson lost his match to Feldman which clinched Michigan's loss in the dual was an impressive display of class and sportsmanship. Really nice to see.

Feldman beat Davidson to clinch the dual for Ohio State. Bormet stood and applauded the effort.....even though Michigan lost. That's what :)
To each their own. If my coach was smiling and laughing in a loss where I couldn’t get a guy to fill in at 141, laughed as my 6th year HWY clearly pushed guy out for a stall point and then losses in the last minute to lose the match and the dual..I’d be furious to say the least

I

To each their own. If my coach was smiling and laughing in a loss where I couldn’t get a guy to fill in at 141, laughed as my 6th year HWY clearly pushed guy out for a stall point and then losses in the last minute to lose the match and the dual..I’d be furious to say the least.
Bormet might not be smiling and laughing at the next practice. #controlledanger

To each their own. If my coach was smiling and laughing in a loss where I couldn’t get a guy to fill in at 141, laughed as my 6th year HWY clearly pushed guy out for a stall point and then losses in the last minute to lose the match and the dual..I’d be furious to say the least

I
Well.....being/displaying (there is a difference) "Furious" behavior towards your own wrestler for doing the best he could in a hostile environment would be really ......oh what's the word......STUPID........unless throwing your own wrestler under-the-bus is a great team building behavior. As you said.....to each their own.

Just got back from the match. Think Bormet was clapping in jest. He went over to the official during the team handshakes, got within an inch or two of the official and was screaming for a good 2 minutes. Official just kept saying okay, okay. Was quite intense.
He should have thought about that when he sat Amines.

Reactions: matter7172
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT