ADVERTISEMENT

MI@tOSU, IA@IL, etc...

I would have guessed a score of at least 15-13 going into the 3rd for this Lewan match. But it’s only 1-0. 🤔

Who do people have between Hepner and Amine? I know Hepner beat him last year and Amine hasn’t been wrestling great but I still think he wins especially with how bad Ohio State looks tonight

I'm not able to watch yet. Did he really say this??? Or was it just what you thought watching Lewan wrestle?
Pretty sure he actually said it. Gibbons has let it known he is not a fan with his commentary throughout this entire match

Who do people have between Hepner and Amine? I know Hepner beat him last year and Amine hasn’t been wrestling great but I think he still wins especially with how bad Ohio State looks tonight
I got Amine given how the dual is going

Reactions: zzs006
15-6 Michigan after 157. 6 was a FFT at 141.

Ohio State with zero takedowns so far.
Over/ under against Penn State? 1

Well we've seen it. Someone has less offense than Lewan. Next week will have a different (quicker) outcome.

Imagine the hand fighting that’s going to occur next Friday in Ann Arbor!!!
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Mantanona instead of Amine. Gibbons and Shane making a big deal that they were told ten secs ago it would be Amine

The way Lewan performed versus the #23 wrestler tonight makes me wonder how he was able to take the #1 wrestler in the country into overtime in Ann Arbor last weekend, i.e. what kind of physical issue(s) Haines might be wrestling through.

Reactions: mhlarch
Over on ESPN+. KOT is down6-1 going into the second to P.Hall - WVU. (2tds)
Hall has wrested KOT tough before. Almost had him beat but Keegan came back and won. Not sure if that was last year or 2 years ago…and he does it again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT