Duke 0
Drexel 0
Sacred Heart 0
Bloomsburg 0
Kent St 0
Edinboro 0
CSU Bakersfield 0
Davidson 0

PSU would win with only their top five guys competing and it wouldn’t be close. Levi, MM, CStar, Brooks, and Kerk would be the squad.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I love that this board has sort of adopted UALR! I ran into Coach Erisman last week at Arkansas Youth States. He was cornering some kids (his own included) on the weekend before Pac 12s. Great dude! If you see someone on Day 1 in KC with a Little Rock shirt and a Penn St hat, it'll be me!
I like to think that I played a small part in that back in 2018. I had lived in Memphis for 13 years, my boy's wrestled in Arkansas a couple of times, and I even got to meet Pat Smith, when he was coaching the Blue Birds youth program.

Post in thread 'Foley's Friday Mailbag for 8/31/18' https://pennstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/foleys-friday-mailbag-for-8-31-18.216067/post-3638182

I like to think that I played a small part in that back in 2018. I had lived in Memphis for 13 years, my boy's wrestled in Arkansas a couple of times, and I even got to meet Pat Smith, when he was coaching the Blue Birds youth program.

Post in thread 'Foley's Friday Mailbag for 8/31/18' https://pennstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/foleys-friday-mailbag-for-8-31-18.216067/post-3638182
Pat's still coaching the Blue Birds and running the Arkansas Wrestling Academy. I have been able to build a good relationship with him over the years. If you were around the AR youth wrestling scene in 2018, we probably crossed paths!

I remember you always doing the season preview and including UALR. Great to see what they've done in such a short time!

Pat's still coaching the Blue Birds and running the Arkansas Wrestling Academy. I have been able to build a good relationship with him over the years. If you were around the AR youth wrestling scene in 2018, we probably crossed paths!

I remember you always doing the season preview and including UALR. Great to see what they've done in such a short time!
We were gone in 2014. Kids wrestled for Collierville HS, TN. I didn't figure anyone else would jump onto the UALR bandwagon, so I hopped on.

Reactions: OzarkLion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT