ADVERTISEMENT

LSU - Clemson Nat. Championship game thread

LSU’s long patterns have receivers running parallel but well away from the sideline, giving the QB 3-5 yds of cushion to the outside to throw the ball.

PSU’s receivers always seem to be within a step of the sideline giving Clifford little or no room to drop a ball into.

Just a late night observation.....

LSU’s long patterns have receivers running parallel but well away from the sideline, giving the QB 3-5 yds of cushion to the outside to throw the ball.

PSU’s receivers always seem to be within a step of the sideline giving Clifford little or no room to drop a ball into.

and its a good one.

Reactions: JJTopp99

FYI, that’s NOT coaching. #jerryrice

Can you take this to the test board?

What the crap does the "Test Board" have to do about the targeting call??? If you like it so much, call it on EVERYBODY who has helmet to helmet contact. What makes the offensive players so freakin special when they lower their heads??????

If you look at this game as a reflection on Penn State, our coaching is seriously deficient. Hope the new guys figure this out by August. Both these teams are well coached.with outstanding talent. LSU looks unbeatable.
Let’s see how well coached LSU is next year.

Both of these offenses (in general) are aggressive, efficient, and use a fair amount of misdirection. They aren’t afraid to throw slants over the middle.

h-kL-j_X.jpeg

Both of these offenses (in general) are aggressive, efficient, and use a fair amount of misdirection. They aren’t afraid to throw slants over the middle.

The only misdirection PSU showed all year was when our RT went the wrong way.

Slants over the middle.....been many years since we’ve seen one of those.

Two very good teams. Classy for LSU to take a knee at the end. (You’d never see tOSU do that.)

Let’s see how well coached LSU is next year.

Indeed. Let's see. As I said, they are well coached with requisite talent.
In any event, i don't care about LSU. I care about Penn State and that is the team I want to see well coached.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT