ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Snyder

You did have to look it up though didn’t you
I was in Rec Hall the night Cary Kolat pinned Zaddick. Everyone was abuzz over the bright future Cary had ahead. McCoy lost in a scoring battle to whoever Gable’s 197 was that year—I remember telling my dad to look out—that I had a feeling that Kerry was going to be a stud too.

That was pretty funny, but no I grew up in the same area as McCoy and we did not have pigs. If I had one of course his name would be BACON. Kerry was more like a bear dummy and you may not know this he Wrestled at PSU he was pretty good look it up.

Kerry MCoy? Hey..I remember him.

He's the guy Dan Gable wouldn't even send an opponent out for at the dual meet his senior season.

Only Dan Gable could expect to get away with acting like the tough guy thing to do is #duck a guy with 99 career wins in front of the largest crowd in program history (at the time).

Let's cut him some slack. We all know that year's team was one of his weakest.

We don't need this crap here.
I will try and keep it clean also moving forward. I do like “some of you guys” we are wrestling fans that most likely either cross paths in a room or on some bleachers somewhere its all in good fun. You know I have to poke a little.

I will try and keep it clean also moving forward. I do like “some of you guys” we are wrestling fans that most likely either cross paths in a room or on some bleachers somewhere its all in good fun. You know I have to poke a little.
Reminds me of stories from our past (not BWI past, think more general). Sharing screen names isn't important.

Been on message boards since the earliest days, and personally have witnessed forum (anonymous) anger and even hatred between PSU fans and Iowa fans, and several within the PSU family (PSU fan vs PSU fan). When they met in person, face-to-face, those cases I'm aware of (NoVa can vouch for several), they became fast friends.

Wild Turk, I believe we will meet some day, given the college wrestling world is not a large one. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Ski and Grip220
Kerry MCoy? Hey..I remember him.

He's the guy Dan Gable wouldn't even send an opponent out for at the dual meet his senior season.

In fairness, Gable wasn't even there for the dual as he had just had hip surgery. Zalesky was coaching in his absence. I remember that it was announced about 20 minutes before the dual started that Gable was not in attendance and it received a resounding boo from the crowd in BJC.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Your right I was wrong to jump the gun. Sometimes I wonder what the person behind the screen name is really like. I will make a commitment to not attack anyone on this thread. Regardless of who they root for

Reactions: pish69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT