ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Snyder

April Fools ??

Link ?

Source ?? .... or another one of your patented “Just heards”. :eek:

Over the past 5 or 6 years Snyder has spent more than a few minutes in the Blue and White room. The idea that Snyder may believe he could benefit from a PSU move in search of returning to "best in the world" staus isn't all that surprising. If true. Even if untrue Snyder will still make several trips to Caelslanding to seek improvement.

Surprised it’s getting out already. But don’t be surprised if it’s the NC State RTC. He loves Mach and Gwiz.

He just doesn’t have the partners at tOSU and he felt like it hurt him at Worlds.

Surprised it’s getting out already. But don’t be surprised if it’s the NC State RTC. He loves Mach and Gwiz.

He just doesn’t have the partners at tOSU and he felt like it hurt him at Worlds.
Only one RTC has coached multiple guys to beat J’den. But yeah NC State would make sense too.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Nice. LOL.

Personally, I'd love to see him at the NLWC full time. He doesn't have many holes in his game, but scrambling is one of them, and Cael and Co. do a great job in that department.
Is he bringing Hell with him or does he have to leave it at tOSU?:)

This move makes a lot of sense with the multiple partners he could have at the NLWC.

Only one RTC has coached multiple guys to beat J’den. But yeah NC State would make sense too.

Which RTC is that? NLWC hasn't made a World or Olympic team over J'den. Correct me if I'm wrong, but J'den is 2-0 against NLWC in qualifying series.

Is it really 9 or 10 though? DT is 1-2, Bo 0-2. How many times did he beat Morgan?

Is your name mike?

You're right, we don't. Well, we do but it isn't nearly as active or informative as this one (or HR) and the forums are down right now. Above all, I am a wrestling fan and realist. There isn't an RTC that has the formula to beat Cox.

If J'Den goes up in weight instead of down for the Olympics and happens to beat Snyder, I wonder if Snyder would continue to train at 97KG to win his spot back or if he'll decide to go up and try to grab the 125KG spot to make a long-term change? That would be interesting if he goes to NC State and then makes that decision as he'll be sharing a room with Gwiz

Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT