ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Team Photos

People can't smile that big without roids.

Not sure that drops the thread lower, but I tried.
giphy.gif

David Taylor being tested even more by WADA doesn’t seem to convince the Outer Circle
and given the things said about cass on this forum, you no longer have any room to complain about that.

though i've seen DT on the juice quite a bit first hand fwiw.

and given the things said about cass on this forum, you no longer have any room to complain about that.

That's funny, I've seen Cass, Spencer, and a number of other Iowa wrestlers on the juice first hand. Guess everyone is doing it.

Seriously?

With a straight keyboard?

Just checking.

Reactions: danoftw
Seriously?

With a straight keyboard?

Just checking.
I thought from the beginning and still think that JS was making a juice-bar joke. He set up the joke, then people fell for it, then he delivered the punchline. See the post above yours. Since he already gave the punchline, what’s he supposed to do now? Give the punchline again? :)

I don’t think dunke was fooled and reeled in by the juice bar thing. Thought his post was about the “given the things said about cass on this forum, you no longer have any room to complain about that.” part making it seem like this thread went full HR.

Greg Martin = fat loudmouth who cried wolf

Nickal turning him from scene-stealing, camera-hogging braying jackass to a sullen mute in 13 seconds is an all-timer for me
Greg sat 2 rows behind me at Rec Hall at the classic White Robe dual with tOSU.

He was wooping and hollering in the first half of the dual, but I didn’t hear one peep from him later in the dual. 😆

He was wooping and hollering in the first half of the dual, but I didn’t hear one peep from him later in the dual. 😆
That had to be hard for him to deal with, especially since Bo majored his son in the last 3 seconds of their match to give PSU the outright lead.

Didn’t he use a Zain move? I believe it was renamed for that evening as the Bo and arrow.

Is Lemon Pie still around? He's going to have a bit of a dilemma now that Cass is starting to channel Cassar.

Reactions: Dogwelder

Re: the last 10 seconds of the MyMar-Nickal match - “Yo Greg - I haven’t seen laying down like that since the French Army against the German blitzkrieg through the Ardennes!”

• Haha
Reactions: Ja1339 and danoftw
I don’t think dunke was fooled and reeled in by the juice bar thing. Thought his post was about the “given the things said about cass on this forum, you no longer have any room to complain about that.” part making it seem like this thread went full HR.
We’ve got years to go and a hell of a lot stronger posts before the scales are balanced. Dude’s Whataboutism is way premature

When the troller becomes the trolley....

#notallinternetingisthesame

#gettingaturklikemakesthebellywarm

Reactions: danoftw
Warner takes whatever makes you look like a bloated potato
Of all the comparisons you could think of, a "bloated potato" is what you came up with. :oops: Interesting take.

This thread is going to have it all come the end of the month. Let it rip fellas!

Last edited:
Of all the comparisons you could think of, a "bloated potato" is what you came up with. :oops: Interesting take.

This thread is going to have it all come the end of the month. Let it rip fellas!
Dude is supposedly a ladies man and looks like a bloated potato - puffy and white - almost featureless.

Dude is supposedly a ladies man and looks like a bloated potato - puffy and white - almost featureless.
I've heard it all today! Just watch now you are going to tell me Alec Baldwin killed a man. Can't see what's coming anymore

Last edited:
I've heard it all today! Just watch now you are going to tell me Alec Baldwin killed a man. Can't see what's coming anymore!

Actually Baldwin killed a woman, injured a man. Not sure why he'd be pointing a gun, even with blanks, at the film crew.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT