ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Team Photos

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
Checked out a couple of their team photos on the Hawkeye board. Expected to see a happy, smiling Spencer, but he looks miserable.

What happened to him? He was much cooler as a carefree, laughing, Pokémon-loving wrestling assassin.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Checked out a couple of their team photos on the Hawkeye board. Expected to see a happy, smiling Spencer, but he looks miserable.

What happened to him? He was much cooler as a carefree, laughing, Pokémon-loving wrestling assassin.

I dunno man, seems pretty happy to me:

FB3nOqDWYAMBH69

It’s too bad Spencer didn’t have any other Iowa individual champions to celebrate and smile with.
I'd bet Spencer doesnt really hang out much with his teammates off the mat but could be terribly wrong on that. I cant really ever recall him being in those videos the Iowa kids make of them having fun together. Cassioppi seems like he'd be fun to hang with. Max is another one but he's a Western Pa kid so that goes without saying. Lol

Reactions: Petch
I'd bet Spencer doesnt really hang out much with his teammates off the mat but could be terribly wrong on that. I cant really ever recall him being in those videos the Iowa kids make of them having fun together. Cassioppi seems like he'd be fun to hang with. Max is another one but he's a Western Pa kid so that goes without saying. Lol
Yeah…I like Big Cass. He did a helluva job getting in primo shape. He’s gonna be a problem this year.

It’s too bad Spencer didn’t have any other Iowa individual champions to celebrate and smile with.

That's a good point. I'm hoping he has some friends to join him this March on top of the podium. Until then, I guess he will just have to settle celebrating the team championship with, well the whole team..

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjEvMDQvYzkxNTVmZTAtMjAyMTA0MTdfaW93YXdyZXN0bGluZ2NlbGVicmF0aW9uMDIxLmpwZw.jpg

Reactions: slushhead
He doesn’t want to get shot in the knee.

You don't think he hangs out with his teammates off the mat because you haven't seen him in the same couple videos?

You don't think he hangs out with his teammates off the mat because you haven't seen him in the same couple videos?
You would think the face of your program, the guy that was suppose to recruit all these PA kids to Iowa in waves would be seen in the videos that you and the rest of Hawk fans like to promote as evidence they have fun there. I’ll stand by what I said, I don’t think he hangs out much.

I dunno man, seems pretty happy to me:

FB3nOqDWYAMBH69
Two girls to the left of presenter's head are booing Willie because he has no clue what turk does on a daily basis to help improve this country. A couple rows above them the girl in light blue can't believe presenter didn't mention Lee's missing ACLs. Rest of crowd still believes gap between DSJ and Taylor is closing

LSU fan comes to a PSU board to insert himself into a playful PSU/Iowa pissing contest…and he calls us weird.

Maybe I’ll go hang out on a Minnesota board and put my 2 cents in on a Gopher/Badger feud.
You are quickly becoming one of my favorites here…. Lol

LSU fan comes to a PSU board to insert himself into a playful PSU/Iowa pissing contest…and he calls us weird.

Maybe I’ll go hang out on a Minnesota board and put my 2 cents in on a Gopher/Badger feud.
i'm an iowa wrestling fan. i realize this can get confusing, but i have every right to participate in this pissing contest thank you very much

Turk and the rest of the most knowledgeable wrestling fans from iowa think wrestling started in 1975. Guess they really are not so knowledgeable since PSU had a team title 22 yrs before iowa sniffed one

Turk and the rest of the most knowledgeable wrestling fans from iowa think wrestling started in 1975. Guess they really are not so knowledgeable since PSU had a team title 22 yrs before iowa sniffed one
708 BCE give or take a bit

While there, get in on a Goofer/Nebraska feud and try to make Jammen pick sides.

That's a good point. I'm hoping he has some friends to join him this March on top of the podium. Until then, I guess he will just have to settle celebrating the team championship with, well the whole team..

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjEvMDQvYzkxNTVmZTAtMjAyMTA0MTdfaW93YXdyZXN0bGluZ2NlbGVicmF0aW9uMDIxLmpwZw.jpg
The team that combined for 2 smiles. Heckuva celebration.

i'm an iowa wrestling fan. i realize this can get confusing, but i have every right to participate in this pissing contest thank you very much
Oh yes…a bit curious and confusing. So I’m guessing you’re a Vanderbilt baseball fan? How about Women’s Lacrosse?

Two girls to the left of presenter's head are booing Willie because he has no clue what turk does on a daily basis to help improve this country. A couple rows above them the girl in light blue can't believe presenter didn't mention Lee's missing ACLs. Rest of crowd still believes gap between DSJ and Taylor is closing
It's a real shame that we only got one year of that rivalry. DSJ was one of the few guys good enough to make DT really wrestle instead of drill. He brought out DT's best wrestling. That last match in the quarters was a blast.

It's a real shame that we only got one year of that rivalry. DSJ was one of the few guys good enough to make DT really wrestle instead of drill. He brought out DT's best wrestling. That last match in the quarters was a blast.
Here you go. Let's play count the shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT