ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

That is a SELFIE you took dummy!!!

Uh, we lost 3-4 starters!!!

Uh, they lost basically no one DUH!!!

WOODS wins IF healthy, ARNOLD beats the StarFish this year FACT!!!

OK, you are ON!!!!

GREAT things are in the works WATCH OUT!!!!
what another 100 point loss???

They lost Paniro. They didn’t lose others because they didn’t have others breaking the rules. I don’t agree with the punishments, but acting like Iowa State didn’t get the exact same treatment is a farce.
What are you even TRYING to say? Yes the SCUMBAGS when after kids who did NOTHING illegal!!! Yet the SCUMBAGS did it illegally!!! There was some kind of vendetta obviously and now they say LAWSUITS are coming!!!

ALL that being said, they lost one kid we lost THREEEEE better kids!!!
I think the bigger bone to chew is the respective coaches’ answers to “are you getting in there Monday and working on next year?”

Brands: “Yep, lot of work to do. “
Cael: “next year was done 3-4 years ago”

Stark. There’s 100 points between these answers
Yea the great kraliure and crew are SOOOOO sharp, they didn't even know CARR had riding time!!! You people are bad jokes!!!
Yep, checkers vs chess.
I will gladly play you checkers to chess!!! What it REALLY is as I have explained on the GREAT IOWA board is poker.

The difference is, we are playing 5 card, and quarreler using FatMoneyMans dough is getting 15-20 cards!!! that simple!!! TnT and IOWA managed to beat you even so, but the odds are greatly uneven!!!
LOL sorry iron but I never took a selfie in my life that's more likely your twin!
Would make sense, you is very ugly!!! And while I wish there was a twin or more of me, sadly GOD only could do THIS GREATNESS one at a time!!!
LOL hey iron did you consider the kids we lost that more than equals your sad excuses!
Wait, the POS NCAA took away THREEEEE of your starters!?!?!? I may have missed this????

What are you even TRYING to say? Yes the SCUMBAGS when after kids who did NOTHING illegal!!! Yet the SCUMBAGS did it illegally!!! There was some kind of vendetta obviously and now they say LAWSUITS are coming!!!

Yea the great kraliure and crew are SOOOOO sharp, they didn't even know CARR had riding time!!! You people are bad jokes!!!

I will gladly play you checkers to chess!!! What it REALLY is as I have explained on the GREAT IOWA board is poker.

The difference is, we are playing 5 card, and quarreler using FatMoneyMans dough is getting 15-20 cards!!! that simple!!! TnT and IOWA managed to beat you even so, but the odds are greatly uneven!!!

Would make sense, you is very ugly!!! And while I wish there was a twin or more of me, sadly GOD only could do THIS GREATNESS one at a time!!!

Wait, the POS NCAA took away THREEEEE of your starters!?!?!? I may have missed this????
What are excuses like again? Because I forget.

Here are some facts for you to stew on this off season, might I suggest you look into Prozac.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
All Hawks last match loss
Only 4 AA's - 3 were portal transfers
Outscored by Iowa State for the first time since...1987.
Only in-state school with 0 champs (ISU & UNI each had 1)
Tied for Brands's second-worst NCAA finish ever
Brands's second-lowest point total ever
Lower placement than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons
Lower point total than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons

Reactions: Creek Side
What are excuses like again? Because I forget.
Please look up AND post the definition of EXCUSE!!! We then can have you LEARN AGIAN fro SIR IRON!!!
Here are some facts for you to stew on this off season, might I suggest you look into Prozac.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS

COME TO IOWA

25 in 25!!!!!

Might be about right, Iowa may score 25 points in "25"!

Better get on that portal.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy

- Just won a national title
- Broke the scoring record
- Had 2 - 4x champs on the same night (their first and second in history)
- 2 other guys in the finals one of which was a rfr,
- Went 6-6 in the semis
- Had a true freshman AA
- Another true freshman in the blood round
- 8-10 AA

Imagine coming to the board of the team that just accomplished all of this, and hoping recruits see you begging them to go to their rival who

- Didn't win the championship
- Had their scoring title broken
- Have 0 4x champs
- Had 0 champs (1 in the finals)
- Went 1-2 in the semis
- 4-9 AA

I mean I get it, you don't like Penn State. But the hypocrisy is beyond laughable. When Penn State wrestles they stall. If their opponent gets called for stalling its because the refs want Penn State to win. When Iowa wrestles, they never stall. If their opponent doesn't get called for stalling its because the refs want Iowa to lose. If someone transfers in to PSU, or they get a top recruit, Cael recruits over. There is a thread on almost every weight on the Iowa board where they want to bring in a transfer.

I have nothing but respect for the Iowa program. I've never met TnT but know plenty of people who have, many of them recent wrestlers, who have nothing bad to say about them personally. Being from PA, I was a fan of Spencer, Kem, Murin, Young, Teasdale, etc. Not to mention being a fan of guys like Ramos, Metcalf, McD, Clark, Gilman, etc. I still wanted them to lose when they stepped on the line across from someone in the blue and white. With all that being said, I find myself cheering against Iowa wrestlers for the sole fact of a few asinine fans. For the fans who live in reality out west, I have enjoyed talking wrestling with you at numerous tournaments, and will continue to do so. To the minority who are delusional, not so much.

Focker Out

Might be about right, Iowa may score 25 points in "25"!

Better get on that portal.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
IOWA will be 2nd

TO NONE!!!!!
- Went 6-6 in the semis
- Had a true freshman AA
- 8-10 AA

Imagine coming to the board of the team that just accomplished all of this, and hoping recruits see you begging them to go to their rival who

- Have 0 4x champs
- Went 1-2 in the semis
- 4-9 AA

I mean I get it, you don't like Penn State. But the hypocrisy is beyond laughable. When Penn State wrestles they stall. If their opponent gets called for stalling its because the refs want Penn State to win. When Iowa wrestles, they never stall. If their opponent doesn't get called for stalling its because the refs want Iowa to lose. If someone transfers in to PSU, or they get a top recruit, Cael recruits over. There is a thread on almost every weight on the Iowa board where they want to bring in a transfer.

I have nothing but respect for the Iowa program. I've never met TnT but know plenty of people who have, many of them recent wrestlers, who have nothing bad to say about them personally. Being from PA, I was a fan of Spencer, Kem, Murin, Young, Teasdale, etc. Not to mention being a fan of guys like Ramos, Metcalf, McD, Clark, Gilman, etc. I still wanted them to lose when they stepped on the line across from someone in the blue and white. With all that being said, I find myself cheering against Iowa wrestlers for the sole fact of a few asinine fans. For the fans who live in reality out west, I have enjoyed talking wrestling with you at numerous tournaments, and will continue to do so. To the minority who are delusional, not so much.

Focker Out
This has some(very little) merit, You talk out both sides of your mouth. You accuse IOWA/fans of IOWA on doing what it is YOU ALL DO!!!!

Funniest part, THAT is the reason I am here!!!!!!

LOL not that it matters iron but we lost possible 125 starter ,SVN for the yr Cater on one leg we all know everyone is banged up at the 4end ot the yr so your sorry excuses mean nothing if we both had all our starters you woukld have lost my more than 105 points!keep whining your making us all sick!

IOWA will be 2nd

TO NONE!!!!!

This has some(very little) merit, You talk out both sides of your mouth. You accuse IOWA/fans of IOWA on doing what it is YOU ALL DO!!!!

I'm glad you are. Not sure anyone else could provide such an insightful response to keep a great wrestling conversation going...

LOL not that it matters iron but we lost possible 125 starter ,SVN for the yr Cater on one leg we all know everyone is banged up at the 4end ot the yr so your sorry excuses mean nothing if we both had all our starters you woukld have lost my more than 105 points!keep whining your making us all sick!
Injuries are NOT what we are talking about!!! THREEE starters REMOVED for NO reason!!!!
I'm glad you are. Not sure anyone else could provide such an insightful response to keep a great wrestling conversation going...
The best board be for here on 2nd string!!!!

IOWA will be 2nd

TO NONE!!!!!

I can't figure out if your 12 or 82 lmfao.

Injuries are NOT what we are talking about!!! THREEE starters REMOVED for NO reason!!!!

The best board be for here on 2nd string!!!!
LOL you said Woods was injured,or am I dreaming?cheating to win is a great excuse to boot them,betting is not allowed period! have some cheese with that whine!

You can't figure out how to put on your Jock, or if you need one?

My IQ is UNLIMITED!!! tested off the charts!!!

That would be like the 97 HAWKS vs your sorry 24 team!!! Like IOWA, it would be NO contest!!!!
Your '97" Hawks scramble better than the "24" Hawks who can't scramble at all?

If you think so, you know fuggin nothing about wrestling. Take any team from era, and they would be like a deer in the headlights against modern techniques.

Reactions: donm
LOL you said Woods was injured,or am I dreaming?cheating to win is a great excuse to boot them,betting is not allowed period! have some cheese with that whine!
What part(s) of ENGLISH are giving you trouble??? INJURIES are one thing and EVERY team has them and has to deal with them. Having the POS NCAA do what they did, and NOT have fans screaming!!!! Is a travesty! IOWA fans would have stood up for ANY other team, unlike you wannabes!!!!

If you think so, you know fuggin nothing about wrestling. Take any team from era, and they would be like a deer in the headlights against modern techniques.
LOL, the 97 team would have STEAMROLLED these STALLING squad!!! Once more, most of your wrestlers would have been stalled out of the match before even 1 scramble took place!!!! You have about TWOOOOO wrestlers who don't stall their asses off, either on their feet, and/or on top!!!

If you take EVERYONE on this board and put ALL the knowledge of wrestling together, I would run circles around them!!!

What part(s) of ENGLISH are giving you trouble??? INJURIES are one thing and EVERY team has them and has to deal with them. Having the POS NCAA do what they did, and NOT have fans screaming!!!! Is a travesty! IOWA fans would have stood up for ANY other team, unlike you wannabes!!!!

LOL, the 97 team would have STEAMROLLED these STALLING squad!!! Once more, most of your wrestlers would have been stalled out of the match before even 1 scramble took place!!!! You have about TWOOOOO wrestlers who don't stall their asses off, either on their feet, and/or on top!!!

If you take EVERYONE on this board and put ALL the knowledge of wrestling together, I would run circles around them!!!
Explains why you are so dizzy!😵‍💫

Sure, didn't you admit you forgot about the 3 point takedown?

BTW did you know the 97 team wasn't undefeated either?

If you think so, you know fuggin nothing about wrestling. Take any team from era, and they would be like a deer in the headlights against modern techniq

LOL then don't let them gamble,its that simple!so how do you equate stalling with the most bonus points for the whole tourney?all your whining just shows you know absolutely nothing about wrestling!we all have a right to think what we want you say iowa I say PSU! i AM RIGHT

LOL then don't let them gamble,its that simple!so how do you equate stalling with the most bonus points for the whole tourney?all your whining just shows you know absolutely nothing about wrestling!we all have a right to think what we want you say iowa I say PSU! i AM RIGHT
Not only that but make sure they attend mandatory compliance meetings for gambling (which Nelson admitted he did not do)

How they slipped up on that I will never know, unless the same person keeping track of that also forgot to submit Brody's name in time for the Big 10 tourney.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
Are these update or are you trying to to make a point that won't take lmfao

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I don't know but them older wrestlers were tough as hell Gable,Hodge. Koll and a few others they could go with anyone then and now!

And as Iron said...
THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!!!!!!
IOWA WILL OUTPERFORM THE 2023-2024 SEASON..

but their 125lb dude out performed last years 125lber..
didn't iron say they would do special things this yr,well he was right it was very special for them to get crushed!

- Went 6-6 in the semis
- Had a true freshman AA
- 8-10 AA

- Have 0 4x champs
- Went 1-2 in the semis
- 4-9 AA

Focker Out

Can we just ban this idiot? He does not understand ANY facts, it is like watching the Saturday morning Shills for football betting. They too NEVER stfu, never tell you their record, blather on about “lock of the year”, claim to be genius experts, etc., and ALL have a losing record over any time frame. Please, ban the turd!

Can we just ban this idiot? He does not understand ANY facts, it is like watching the Saturday morning Shills for football betting. They too NEVER stfu, never tell you their record, blather on about “lock of the year”, claim to be genius experts, etc., and ALL have a losing record over any time frame. Please, ban the turd!
hey iron I didn't see any other teams complaining about the rules,I guess iowa and iowa state dont read??LOL

This thread is for pure entertainment only. The locals post facts that incite him into a lunatic rage and he posts pure fiction most of which is hilarious. Sit back enjoy and you'll be much happier.

To his credit, he only vomits his nonsense all over this one thread, making it very easy to ignore if you want to.

Something seems fishy...
Does this mean Caleb Fish to Iowa?

Best finish is R12. Was R16 this past year. Solid wrestler, but ceiling at Iowa isn’t making up 110 points on us, I don’t think.

Does this mean Caleb Fish to Iowa?

Best finish is R12. Was R16 this past year. Solid wrestler, but ceiling at Iowa isn’t making up 110 points on us, I don’t think.
His ceiling at Iowa is zero since he'll be third string behind Caliendo and PK. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT