ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

172.5 to 67, that's a 105.5 difference, that's literally more than 5 individual champions.

b68ad96a-f37f-4da4-9d5b-969f4a2b8980_text.gif

Can we just ban this idiot? He does not understand ANY facts, it is like watching the Saturday morning Shills for football betting. They too NEVER stfu, never tell you their record, blather on about “lock of the year”, claim to be genius experts, etc., and ALL have a losing record over any time frame. Please, ban the turd!
Cat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t expect to convince you on this topic at all, but I’m convinced PSU was going to win NCAAs in 2020. Here’s one of my prior posts about it:

“PSU:

Champs at 141 (NLee), 165 (Cenzo), 174 (Hall) and 184 (Brooks). High finishes from RBY and Shakur (who had just beaten Warner at Big Tens and was rounding into wrestling shape after the long injury layoff). I have them at 103-109 before bonus.

Iowa:

Marinelli was slated to see Wick (big-time Krypotonite for Marinelli over his career) in the quarters. Warner was going to see Rasheed in 2nd round (Rasheed had just beaten him at Big Tens). Young had just gone 0-2 at Big Tens and had lost his last 3 matches. Lugo was a one-seed with 8th place being his best ever NCAA tournament performance.

To each his own, but I’m convinced PSU was going to win.”
I’ve read many an Iowa fan say “but we beat you by 50 points at Big Tens.” (in 2020)

It was actually 50.5.

The past three seasons, the point differential between Penn State and Iowa moved in favor of Penn State by 45.5 points, 42.5 points and 45.5 points, respectively, between Big Tens and NCAAs.

That’s not quite 50.5, but it’s close.

I remain convinced PSU was going to win in 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
Explains why you are so dizzy!😵‍💫
Yes my brain can think in quotum!!!
Sure, didn't you admit you forgot about the 3 point takedown?

BTW did you know the 97 team wasn't undefeated either?
What and WHAT!!??!
LOL then don't let them gamble,its that simple!so how do you equate stalling with the most bonus points for the whole tourney?all your whining just shows you know absolutely nothing about wrestling!we all have a right to think what we want you say iowa I say PSU! i AM RIGHT
You ALL just don't get it do you!?!?!? It was something UNDER THE TABLE that took place. Maybe your great leader paid someone off??? Who knows right now but the lAWSUITS are coming!!!
Not only that but make sure they attend mandatory compliance meetings for gambling (which Nelson admitted he did not do)

How they slipped up on that I will never know, unless the same person keeping track of that also forgot to submit Brody's name in time for the Big 10 tourney.
You should attend mandatory numb nuts classes!!
I don't know but them older wrestlers were tough as hell Gable,Hodge. Koll and a few others they could go with anyone then and now!
YES!!!! 1st smart thing you have said!!!!
didn't iron say they would do special things this yr,well he was right it was very special for them to get crushed!
uh NO!!!
Can we just ban this idiot? He does not understand ANY facts, it is like watching the Saturday morning Shills for football betting. They too NEVER stfu, never tell you their record, blather on about “lock of the year”, claim to be genius experts, etc., and ALL have a losing record over any time frame. Please, ban the turd!
GREATEST POSTER up in dis 2nd string bitch board!!!
hey iron I didn't see any other teams complaining about the rules,I guess iowa and iowa state dont read??LOL
Hey duffiss how many other teams had illegal searches done to them????
This thread is for pure entertainment only. The locals post facts that incite him into a lunatic rage and he posts pure fiction most of which is hilarious. Sit back enjoy and you'll be much happier.
WRONG!!!! I state the facts and you all twist it!!!
He’s isolated himself to one thread. Kudos for that. But has still managed to twice be suspended. Lol
Got suspended for doing NOTHING wrong you forgot that part!!! But hey, you commie types like that!!!
Per IRONBIRD:

"My IQ is UNLIMITED!!! tested off the charts!!!"

I don't question that your IQ is "off the charts" I do question whether it is off the top or bottom of the charts. I think it needs to be asked.......:)
Kinda funny!!!
Does this mean Caleb Fish to Iowa?

Best finish is R12. Was R16 this past year. Solid wrestler, but ceiling at Iowa isn’t making up 110 points on us, I don’t think.
NO
I’ve read many an Iowa fan say “but we beat you by 50 points at Big Tens.” (in 2020)

It was actually 50.5.

The past three seasons, the point differential between Penn State and Iowa moved in favor of Penn State by 45.5 points, 42.5 points and 45.5 points, respectively, between Big Tens and NCAAs.

you are warped!!!

It was actually 50.5.

B1Gs are just a tune up for nationals. Run those gaps over the years. I think the average in Cael era is around 25-30 pts. You go to PSU to win titles and you go to Iowa to be an all American.

LOL illegal search.talk to the FBI your trash means nothing here!you keep saying cheat but have no proof!!
What in all hell!?!?!? Talk to the FBI!?!?!?! You mean the FBI that has conducted several illegal operations in the last several years!!! That FBI!!!!

You should have said " My FACTS mean nothing here to us LOW-LIFES who do not really support the sport of wrestling and the WARRIORS who compete!" We are ONLY bandwagon wannabes!!!

What in all hell!?!?!? Talk to the FBI!?!?!?! You mean the FBI that has conducted several illegal operations in the last several years!!! That FBI!!!!

You should have said " My FACTS mean nothing here to us LOW-LIFES who do not really support the sport of wrestling and the WARRIORS who compete!" We are ONLY bandwagon wannabes!!!
LOL what facts I am sure you have a full list of them that you made up!

wrestlling fans dont make up stories every day about PSU!then have no facts to back them winners win and losers dont!!!we know which one you are LOSER

wrestlling fans dont make up stories every day about PSU!then have no facts to back them winners win and losers dont!!!we know which one you are LOSER
uh, what stories are we talking about now? Do you care to elaborate?

How old are you 12???Your 2nd sentence makes less sense then your 1st? WINNER!!!

Imploding? LMAO.
Yes, could be bad news!?!?!?
Do not be jealous of GIRLS sports!!!
Well for another week anyway.

After that it is time to grow corn.
Corn is good!
yes I am a winner and so is PSU!
We ALL see that SMH

iron loves rumors that he makes up!
UH no, I believe your own peeps are your worse enemies!!!

Could be fake news!?!?!?
You MAY be right!?!?!?
PSU is the farthest thing from Iowa wrestling, PSU wrestling is the extinguisher to the the dumpster fire that you speak of.
I am not so sure? For example you have a few of your boys mouthing off to the MAN JB!!!! Not certain what that is all about but I was just speaking with JB at the War at the Shore and I believe he is going to be very ready to ROCK!!!!

You MAY be right!?!?!?

I am not so sure? For example you have a few of your boys mouthing off to the MAN JB!!!! Not certain what that is all about but I was just speaking with JB at the War at the Shore and I believe he is going to be very ready to ROCK!!!!

I mean Ironbird said that the team is about to implode AND JB is MAD at our wrestlers!

200w.gif

It appears one team is imploding.

What does that bring their point total next year to?

About 50?

It's so bad that Ironbird says they are at Defcom Red.

You see why here:
Iowa Projected Lineup
125 - Ayala
133 - Transfer
141 - Transfer
149 - Transfer
157 - Transfer
165 - Caliendo
174 - Arnold
184 - Transfer
197 - Glazier or Transfer
HWT - Kueter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Agoodnap
Copied this from GIA…

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.
Go hawks!!!

Got to give Iowa credit. The new facility looks huugggeeee. I've never seen anything like it. Probably helps that space wasn't allocated for a trophy case.

Reactions: danoftw
Can someone please enlighten me on what his birdness meant about an implosion?

The guy came here and tried to brag to us that we embarrassed ourselves after BIG's. He then came back after Nationals where we broke every record in the book and keeps shooting his mouth off. He's that guy that everyone (including those from his own board) are laughing at, who things they are laughing with him.

Here is the issue. I actually know a bit about who is in real life. As expected, this is a complete act. He's just playing a part.

Reactions: Hotshoe and mcpat
You MAY be right!?!?!?

well it has nothing to do with iowa so shut it!

so iron iowa has its work cut out for next yr how your team gonna go from losing by 105 to winning by 100!GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! LOL

I mean Ironbird said that the team is about to implode AND JB is MAD at our wrestlers!

200w.gif
When ever your guys screw up, I will say, that at least you all stick together like RATS!!!
What does that bring their point total next year to?

About 50?

It's so bad that Ironbird says they are at Defcom Red.

You see why here:
Iowa Projected Lineup
125 - Ayala
133 - Transfer
141 - Transfer
149 - Transfer
157 - Transfer
165 - Caliendo
174 - Arnold
184 - Transfer
197 - Glazier or Transfer
HWT - Kueter
UH, you don't follow the sport huh?
Oh. could be bad!!!
The guy came here and tried to brag to us that we embarrassed ourselves after BIG's. He then came back after Nationals where we broke every record in the book and keeps shooting his mouth off. He's that guy that everyone (including those from his own board) are laughing at, who things they are laughing with him.

Here is the issue. I actually know a bit about who is in real life. As expected, this is a complete act. He's just playing a part.
Wait I know you?
He misspoke…..he meant his shrinkage problem…..

This was a funny episode, but NO!!!
LOL tell me a lie you haven't started?
I did not start anything!!!
well it has nothing to do with iowa so shut it!
Uh wait what board is this???? I know you all talk more about IOWA then your own team but DAMN!!!!
so iron iowa has its work cut out for next yr how your team gonna go from losing by 105 to winning by 100!GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! LOL
Do NOT have to win by 100, I will talk by ONE!!!!
so iron any truth to the tale that iowa is dropping wrestling and going to a club team???LOL
HA WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW FACILITY!!!!

Sounds like Iowa recruits could care less about THE NEW FACILITY since they seem to be leaving faster than they are coming in, why do you think we care about it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT