ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

If you don't find a way to adapt that to THREEEEEEEE, you're running a risk of your schtick becoming stale.
NAH!!!
First, be more specific on the sh*tshow we are about to put up? Are we not going to win the national championship? Let us know anything specific. If the sh*tshow means us still winning a national championship, I think we will survive.

I completely agree with you that a FRESHMAN winning the BIG is a BIG deal!!!!! So, how impressed with you that a TRUE FRESHMAN in Braeden Davis took home the title? Then, were you going crazy when Mitchell Mesenbrink came back in epic fashion to bring home the title. You remember Mitchell, right? He's the guy that we told you could beat Caliendo and you laughed at us for even thinking that was possible. He's the same guy that had a tech fall against him at BIG's.

How do our guys turn around results or win by larger results every time we wrestle Iowa guys head to head? It has happened for years. This year it happened with Mesenbrink-Caliendo and Glazier-Brooks (I love Glazier, but, damn that was the definition of domination). I just don't understand why it keeps happening, as you've told us many times that Cael can't coach.
Well you breaking the points record that you will not bet on with your ALL_TIME team just shows that you have little to no confidence in your wrestlers. By Sh*tSh*w, most of your wrestlers WILL NOT wrestle to seat!!!!

NOT impressed by Davis at all, that is NOT to say what he has do is not something special. My guess is he will not AA after being gifted the #1 seed!!! , MessAShcMit was also very lucky that the dummy he was wrestling did not belly out when he should have. Will NOT happen again!!!

More about better wrestlers UNDER performing on your end then anything else which is what you do not understand!
Curious how we were supposed to have Big Ten Champion wrestlers when we weren’t in the Big Ten. But hey - congrats on having fewer 4-time champs than us since we joined the conference 32 years ago. And congrats even more on trying to brag on it.

BTW: we destroy Iowa in the number of EIWA champion wrestlers. 105 to zero.
NOT even sure what to make of this trash^^^^????
LOL iron thats the pre match before the real tourney!
THIS^^^^^^ TRASH is even worse!??!!??! Not sure why many of you are on a WRESTLING board!?!?!?

Bird man, you do realize the Bull didn't win a big ten championship as a freshman?
UH???? OK??? You want to pretend you do not understand eligibility now????? How about this, he WAS a 4 timer!!! Your TWOOOO freshman who won it, won't be!!!!! Wanna bet on that???? LMAO!!!!

UH???? OK??? You want to pretend you do not understand eligibility now????? How about this, he WAS a 4 timer!!! Your TWOOOO freshman who won it, won't be!!!!! Wanna bet on that???? LMAO!!!!
You seriously want to bet against Messenbrink being a 4x B1G champ?

User warned.
You seriously want to bet against Messenbrink being a 4x B1G champ?
YEP! As long as BabyFace is also in the bet!
Davis' biggest challenge to becoming a 4-time BIG Champ might be staying in the starting lineup 4 years.
NOPE!

Just a NOTE: Now is the time to ******** or any other strange and odd rituals you all have!?!?!?! After these next 3 days, where I prove AGAIN I was right. It is going to be HELL on Earth up in dis Bitc......uh er I mean here on the 2nd string board!!!

LMAO

GO HAWKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NAH!!!

Well you breaking the points record that you will not bet on with your ALL_TIME team just shows that you have little to no confidence in your wrestlers. By Sh*tSh*w, most of your wrestlers WILL NOT wrestle to seat!!!!

NOT impressed by Davis at all, that is NOT to say what he has do is not something special. My guess is he will not AA after being gifted the #1 seed!!! , MessAShcMit was also very lucky that the dummy he was wrestling did not belly out when he should have. Will NOT happen again!!!

More about better wrestlers UNDER performing on your end then anything else which is what you do not understand!

NOT even sure what to make of this trash^^^^????

THIS^^^^^^ TRASH is even worse!??!!??! Not sure why many of you are on a WRESTLING board!?!?!?
LOL your whole team underwrestles yr after yr!

NOPE!

Just a NOTE: Now is the time to ******** or any other strange and odd rituals you all have!?!?!?! After these next 3 days, where I prove AGAIN I was right. It is going to be HELL on Earth up in dis Bitc......uh er I mean here on the 2nd string board!!!

LMAO

GO HAWKS!!!
they go to probably 8 th if they are lucky!

NOPE!

LMAO

GO HAWKS!!!

So, you have conceded that Penn State will win it easily, but, you will come here to laugh at us for our poor performance?

images

HUGE disaster for F*** st. Like SIR IRON said, " I KNOW WRESTLING" I forgot more then ALL you combined will ever know!!!! You teams need OFFICIAL name is STALL st.!!!

WOW is it hard TWOOOO watch!!!! And WHY do they keep handing Pepe gifts??? Is his dad the official???

In any case a Minimum of TWOOOO more will go down next round BOOK IT!!! and remember you hear it first fro the GREATEST poster SIR IRON!!!!

OH, where did you ALL go, LMAO!!!!!

We're watching the Glazier match. Care to update us on that?
You should be, at least watch WRESTLERS who WRESTLE even though they are our back ups!!!

*****ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS****** do NOT go to STALL st.!!!!

Come to IOWA where you can be part of 25 in 25 !!!!!

I guess the KirKin is related to the Pepe huh? Why do they let this guy ride parallel and stall CONSTANTLY!!!

BabyFace gifted another match, unreal not getting stalled out of match! He loses in quarters!!!

HUGE disaster for F*** st. Like SIR IRON said, " I KNOW WRESTLING" I forgot more then ALL you combined will ever know!!!! You teams need OFFICIAL name is STALL st.!!!

WOW is it hard TWOOOO watch!!!! And WHY do they keep handing Pepe gifts??? Is his dad the official???

In any case a Minimum of TWOOOO more will go down next round BOOK IT!!! and remember you hear it first fro the GREATEST poster SIR IRON!!!!

OH, where did you ALL go, LMAO!!!!!
Dear Nostradumass ( Not certain the spelling is 100%): Missed a few calls there Bro. "The GREATEST poster SIR IRON"?? You spelled Poser wrong :)

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
Dear Nostradumass ( Not certain the spelling is 100%): Missed a few calls there Bro. "The GREATEST poster SIR IRON"?? You spelled Poser wrong :)
NOT TWOOOO bad!!!! but SIR IRON is getting MAD!!!! and you don't want that!!!!!
Guys please stop feeding this troll. Signed Billy goat gruff.
Shut up, what is that a self portrait of you???? This is the BEST thread up in dis Bi, er uh, here in the 2nd string board!!!

Yep day #TWOOOOO is now upon us!!! The continued collapse/melt down/ terrible stall wrestling of good ol STALL st. will be on FULL display!!!

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS!!!! COME TO IOWA to learn how to actually WRESTLE!!!!

Be a part of 25 in 25!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Can I get a HELL YEA!!!!!

The CURSE LIVES ON!!!!!! babyface goes down!!!! What was he crying about?????

AYALA MOVES ON!!!!!!!

RECRUITS COME TO IOWA!!!!!

WHERE ARE ALL YOU NOW!??!?!?!? LMAO!!!!!

WE ARE GARBAGE!!! STALL st. Portal in and GET WORSE!!!! LMAO

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS

IOWA IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!

25 in 25!!!!!

Can iowa clinch 5th place on Friday night ?
LOL, we have 3 AA starters out, Coaches wisely chose to red shirt our Freshman HAMMERS!!!!

ARNOLD would win 174 this year!!! Krueter is bulking up TWOOOO win it next year!!!

AJ takes 197, AYALA, Caliendo, Kennedy, Triple V

Soon to add Bo Basset and Jax Forrest

25 in 25!!!!

You are worse that I thought. That's a very short excuse list. Guess you are hopeing to clinch 6th place on Friday night.

NOPE!

LMAO

GO HAWKS!!!
LOL iowa hanging by a thread for 4 th!!

NOT TWOOOO bad!!!! but SIR IRON is getting MAD!!!! and you don't want that!!!!!
Which is better.....a "Kinda Funny" or a "Not TWOOOO bad"?
Are you threatening me? The last guy that threatened me is still in the hospital..........with Pneumonia ...:)

Listen to this guy boys......

He knows his shit.
Nah. Delusional Sh** kicker. Take you beating (again) and standby for 5+ more in a row…. It is hilarious the “tweaking” of your lineup - “how about we do THiS?. Compare to what PSU and Cael will roll out, with PLENTY of depth and options. Do the math, don’t look good for GIA

Only 3? By the looks of it most of your team hasn’t shown up yet.
Have TWOOOO in semis, with the 3 others we are easily the 2nd best team.
Nah. Delusional Sh** kicker. Take you beating (again) and standby for 5+ more in a row…. It is hilarious the “tweaking” of your lineup - “how about we do THiS?. Compare to what PSU and Cael will roll out, with PLENTY of depth and options. Do the math, don’t look good for GIA
NOPE!!!! Believe me I have done the lineups. MOST of your team is GARBAGE!!! Most of your top guys are STALLERS!!!

I will give you the fact that you have MANY options and a lot of depth no doubt. I will also say you have the momentum.

Funny thing is, IOWA is about to take it back!!!!

Have TWOOOO in semis, with the 3 others we are easily the 2nd best team.

NOPE!!!! Believe me I have done the lineups. MOST of your team is GARBAGE!!! Most of your top guys are STALLERS!!!

I will give you the fact that you have MANY options and a lot of depth no doubt. I will also say you have the momentum.

Funny thing is, IOWA is about to take it back!!!!
not in your lifetime if they had champs for stalling iowa would win every yr!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT