ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy came here and tried to brag to us that we embarrassed ourselves after BIG's. He then came back after Nationals where we broke every record in the book and keeps shooting his mouth off. He's that guy that everyone (including those from his own board) are laughing at, who things they are laughing with him.

Here is the issue. I actually know a bit about who is in real life. As expected, this is a complete act. He's just playing a part.
I find him funny most of the time.

Reactions: backdrft76
I find him funny most of the time.
You are funny looking!
Is that under the Carver parking lot?? It looks like moldy basement.
How much did that cost??
Hmm, i guess that you are not very bright and/or need glasses???
Any pictures of the tunnel?
Yea it is AWESOME but ONLY for insiders currently!!!
Once Ruth and Taylor graduate?
WHO???
Iron bird has pictures of his tunnel posted all over the internet.. No guts no glory..
SEE^^^^^ right here is one of your peoples problems!!! Yet NOT one of you will say anything such as. "Hey dummy, what on earth is wrong with you??? You make us ALL look like idiots would you at least TRY to pretend you are normal!!!!"

Your Pretty Face Dope GIF by Adult Swim

That looks like the trash compactor from the death star. $35m well spent. LOL.
DUMMY, yes you, have you not a single clue!?!?!??! This is, the LARGEST, the BEST, the MOST well equipped, NEWEST, GREATEST, Wrestling facility maybe in the world!!!!

seriously, who do we think is doing this? Someone (team) had to be pretty obvious. Mich?

Michigan and Iowa, the two desperate programs. Ironturd somehow still hasn’t realized that PSU wrestling recruits itself. Kids recruit Cael and would rather workout there and sit than be ruined and decay in Iowa. Cael is in a position where extreme risks don’t make sense, mini Tom is not.

Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
You are an idiot if you think that means PSU. Pretty sure he's talking about Michigan. As you can see we don't have any transfers currently. Now go back in mommies basement
Has to be Michigan. Most of their points came from transfers as was pointed out earlier. Penn Satet did have 3 this year in Nagao, Mesenbrink and Truax. So we could be the second team he's referring too. I'd think Cael lets the kids come to him first as well though.

Has to be Michigan. Most of their points came from transfers as was pointed out earlier. Penn Satet did have 3 this year in Nagao, Mesenbrink and Truax. So we could be the second team he's referring too. I'd think Cael lets the kids come to him first as well though.
Mesenbrink already confirmed he entered the portal hoping that Cael would call him because this is where he wanted to be. Nagao as well confirmed he chose Penn State despite bigger offers from other places. And when Truax announced his decision, it was accompanied with a picture of him at 10 wearing a Penn State national champions t-shirt, so they all sought out Penn State, not the other way around.

Reactions: JOESTROSSER
Mesenbrink already confirmed he entered the portal hoping that Cael would call him because this is where he wanted to be. Nagao as well confirmed he chose Penn State despite bigger offers from other places. And when Truax announced his decision, it was accompanied with a picture of him at 10 wearing a Penn State national champions t-shirt, so they all sought out Penn State, not the other way around.
Thanks. I suspected they approached Penn State first.

Michigan and Iowa, the two desperate programs. Ironturd somehow still hasn’t realized that PSU wrestling recruits itself. Kids recruit Cael and would rather workout there and sit than be ruined and decay in Iowa. Cael is in a position where extreme risks don’t make sense, mini Tom is not.
LMAO, this is beyond stupid!!!
You are an idiot if you think that means PSU. Pretty sure he's talking about Michigan. As you can see we don't have any transfers currently. Now go back in mommies basement
^^^ This guy is a BIG fan????? Really knows his team well huh!!!!
F*** st had FOUR in their line up this year!!! I did NOT write the thing!!!! I have to figure he means YOU!!!!
LMAO AGAIN!!! I mean really!!!! He was wearing a F*** st shirt at 10!?!?!??! Hmmm I wonder if he ever wore a Batman shirt???? You guys are just getting more and more desperate and stupid!!!
Hope the overhead lights are on a dimmer, wouldn't want Spencer to get any PTSD flashbacks when he is training,
Oh, you mean SUPERMAN LEE the one with MORE world championships then anyone you EVER HAD that guy????

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh, you mean SUPERMAN LEE the one with MORE world championships then anyone you EVER HAD that guy????
Yeah the guy who was pinned more than any other world champ that guy.

If they don't put the lights on dimmers maybe you can buy him a pair of cheap sunglasses.

If they don't put the lights on dimmers maybe you can buy him a pair of cheap sunglasses.
Hmmm, wonder what things I am missing? Such as you very BEST getting stuck by the guy who the great Krailure cut loose!!!

OR the fact that he is

ALREADY better then ANYONE you have and/or brought!!! Just wait till he wins the O!!!!

Glasses shouldn't be provided to this family.

The turd right after the famous double birds! A classic post that needs to live on.

Hey Bird, did you ever figure out what happened?

"SOMEONE talk me down!!! WTF just happened!?!?!??! This is a 5 alarm fire, and we are at DEFCON 10!!!! Why, WHY wrestle AJ here? What was there to win? I hope I am over reacting but I am not seeing any light right now!!!

Hoping there is some kind of plan that TnT have but I certainly do not see one? What do you do for next event? I guess sit AJ IF he is even on the team after that sh*tshow??? We can not afford to lose the younger ferrari, AND somehow have to pick up more TOP recruits!?!?!?

F*CK!!!!"

The turd right after the famous double birds! A classic post that needs to live on.

"SOMEONE talk me down!!! WTF just happened!?!?!??! This is a 5 alarm fire, and we are at DEFCON 10!!!! Why, WHY wrestle AJ here? What was there to win? I hope I am over reacting but I am not seeing any light right now!!!

Hoping there is some kind of plan that TnT have but I certainly do not see one? What do you do for next event? I guess sit AJ IF he is even on the team after that sh*tshow??? We can not afford to lose the younger ferrari, AND somehow have to pick up more TOP recruits!?!?!?

F*CK!!!!"

In the words of another poster, you do have the new facility, and Bobby is working the phones.

Hmmm, wonder what things I am missing? Such as you very BEST getting stuck by the guy who the great Krailure cut loose!!!

OR the fact that he is

ALREADY better then ANYONE you have and/or brought!!! Just wait till he wins the O!!!!
What are you missing, besides a brain?

Well, you still got a tunnel and Bobby working the phones.

Better get more recruits to fill up that cave.

OR the fact that he is

Well we all certainly hope Spencer wins the "O" (or anyone for US)
Not sure what we will "just wait" for if he wins? Will God come down from heaven to hang his medal?

LMAO, this is beyond stupid!!!

^^^ This guy is a BIG fan????? Really knows his team well huh!!!!

F*** st had FOUR in their line up this year!!! I did NOT write the thing!!!! I have to figure he means YOU!!!!

LMAO AGAIN!!! I mean really!!!! He was wearing a F*** st shirt at 10!?!?!??! Hmmm I wonder if he ever wore a Batman shirt???? You guys are just getting more and more desperate and stupid!!!

Once again you read what you want to. You implied PSU would to be getting in trouble for interfering in transfer portal meaning recent abuse. I unfortunately assumed you were rational or somewhat logical. I can see I was far to generous in my assumption. I'm begining to think you are terry brands with how you argue childishly and with no sense of direction. Carry on with your madness

Not sure what we will "just wait" for if he wins? Will God come down from heaven to hang his medal?
A better question may be: What if Spencer makes the Olympics and loses a match and the guy who beat him makes the finals. Would Spencer quit or wrestleback for Bronze?

Reactions: Split shot
Make sure they’re really cheap and his mom can’t get at them.
This is a little bit funny!
Glasses shouldn't be provided to this family.
uh, do not steal/make a play on his one good line!!!

F*CK!!!!"

YES, one of my best posts don't ya think?
In the words of another poster, you do have the new facility, and Bobby is working the phones.
Sounds good
What are you missing, besides a brain?

Well, you still got a tunnel and Bobby working the phones.

Better get more recruits to fill up that cave.
Why are you kinda repeating yourself???
When you say "we" believe me, most on here, would NOT like to see SUPERMAN LEE win!!! They are fake wannabe non-wrestling people!!!

NOT certain about GOD himself, but possible the next best thing in wrestling Dan the MAN, Gable could come down to hand him the GOLD!!!

MORE importantly is the effect on our recruiting because ALL the TOP HS guys will want to get to IOWA!!!
Once again you read what you want to. You implied PSU would to be getting in trouble for interfering in transfer portal meaning recent abuse. I unfortunately assumed you were rational or somewhat logical. I can see I was far to generous in my assumption. I'm begining to think you are terry brands with how you argue childishly and with no sense of direction. Carry on with your madness
"I implied???" NO, someone else made the post, and being that your great leader is a shady dude, it seems logical!!!

I am NOT Terry Brands but I do wish I could have wrestled as good as him!!!
A better question may be: What if Spencer makes the Olympics and loses a match and the guy who beat him makes the finals. Would Spencer quit or wrestleback for Bronze?
A real BETTER QUESTION would be. Are we talking about a SUPERMAN LEE who is better then 50% health wise? With your logic, I guess starfish "quit" at B1G TENs huh?
This could have been a great movie but just went off the rails real bad as it went on!!!

You are wrong
And BTW he has a lot of wrestling to do to even get there.
uh, just check out the comments on this here 2nd string board!!!!

SUPERMAN has looked better and better and last reports are VERY encouraging in regards to his knees!!! that being said, whomever is in front of him is mincemeat!!!!
And don't kid yourself
LOL, OLYMPIC champion in the NEW house!!! Just about every wrestler with a brain will be knocking on the door!!!!

uh, just check out the comments on this here 2nd string board!!!!

SUPERMAN has looked better and better and last reports are VERY encouraging in regards to his knees!!! that being said, whomever is in front of him is mincemeat!!!!

LOL, OLYMPIC champion in the NEW house!!! Just about every wrestler with a brain will be knocking on the door!!!!
Has that weight class even been qualified by the USA for the olympics?

Wouldn't that be a bite in the ass if Spenser cannot wrestle because Richards did not qualify the weight @ Pan-Am's.

If that happens, he has 4 more years to get his knees real healthy running through the tunnel and up the stairs.

Last edited:
Every potential recruit in the country watched him quit, not once, but twice. NCAA's and US Open. The 24 year old sent his Daddy to tell everyone he quit. Ever wonder why no one is lining up to come to Iowa?

Reactions: District four
Has that weight class even been qualified by the USA for the olympics?

Wouldn't that be a bite in the ass if Spenser cannot wrestle because Richards did not qualify the weight @ Pan-Am's.

If that happens, he has 4 more years to get his knees real healthy running through the tunnel and up the stairs.
SUPERMAN HIMSELF WILL qualify the weight!!!
Every potential recruit in the country watched him quit, not once, but twice. NCAA's and US Open. The 24 year old sent his Daddy to tell everyone he quit. Ever wonder why no one is lining up to come to Iowa?
More likely the recruits are much smarter then you and understand what the kid went through! Once again, NO one before and I am guessing NO one after, will EVER do what SUPERMAN did!!!!

SUPERMAN HIMSELF WILL qualify the weight!!!

More likely the recruits are much smarter then you and understand what the kid went through! Once again, NO one before and I am guessing NO one after, will EVER do what SUPERMAN did!!!!
What? He survived Brands' brutal and physically destructive training approach? He might be physically disabled for the rest of his life but he DID survive it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT