ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Oh man - I can’t wait to see where this goes. This Thanksgiving just became a lot more entertaining.
Blast Off Moon GIF by BBC America

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste, been around long long years" now its time for me to share my knowledge over hear!

It has been pointed out to me that I am a pretty famous celebrity over hear possible even well known with the PSU Alumni, coaching staff, wrestlers, and fans. I want to thank you all for this!!!

That being said " I come in piece, but you will LEAVE IN PIECES" if you do not follow the rules!

This thread is created to host good honest debates, and discussions about various topics but mostly WRESTLING! If you do not have any intentions of holding a good solid conversation, then please move on to another thread. We do not need you here or want you here!

Those who are in 100% agreement, you may chime in at anytime. I have plenty of good topics in mind. Training, recruiting, match prep, diet, etc....

Thank you all in advance!!!

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste, been around long long years" now its time for me to share my knowledge over hear!

It has been pointed out to me that I am a pretty famous celebrity over hear possible even well known with the PSU Alumni, coaching staff, wrestlers, and fans. I want to thank you all for this!!!

That being said " I come in piece, but you will LEAVE IN PIECES" if you do not follow the rules!

This thread is created to host good honest debates, and discussions about various topics but mostly WRESTLING! If you do not have any intentions of holding a good solid conversation, then please move on to another thread. We do not need you here or want you here!

Those who are in 100% agreement, you may chime in at anytime. I have plenty of good topics in mind. Training, recruiting, match prep, diet, etc....

Some here arent gonna be cool with this but I think I just fell in love with this man...

@IRONBIRD How do think Cael has been able to build his championship wrestling empire all within the rules and why hasn’t Iowa been able to keep up?

Please share your opinions and knowledge to all on this subject.
Now now...lets give IRONBIRD some time. He just got here. Lets not overwhelm him with questions. We have plenty of time to get into the mind of the most knowlegable Hawk fan alive.

Btw, I'm not trying to hoard him all to myself. I'm not.... Really....I'm not..

He thinks he will make money for GIA.
But the cheddar will be all HVI. LOL!

Yellow-vs-White-Cheddar-Cheese-4x3-de76c824c4814aa8a5d52569d572713d.png
I do have to admit that I am not that great with modern technology. Some of us older folk just can not keep up. The thing is, me being a HUGE IOWA fan(just incase anyone does not know?) I thought it would be a good idea to make some $$$$ from you CATS, for my team.

It does seem that you have plenty of cash over here and might be able to spare a little. Maybe one of those Go Fund Me things would work? I mean this thread is going to be real great with hopefully tons of good information and conversation. How about a small $10 donation for a lifetime membership or 25 cents a post? This sound good? Honest question!!!!

POTY voting begins next weekend. This gets an obligatory nomination.

I do have to admit that I am not that great with modern technology. Some of us older folk just can not keep up. The thing is, me being a HIGE IOWA fan(just incase anyone does not know?) I thought it would be a good idea to make some $$$$ from you CATS, for my team.

It does seem that you have plenty of cash over here and might be able to spare a little. Maybe one of those Go Fund Me things would work? I mean this thread is going to be real great with hopefully tons of good information and conversation. How about a small $10 donation for a lifetime membership or 25 cents a post? This sound good? Honest question!!!!
Can we pay per misspelled or made up word?

Last edited:
I do have to admit that I am not that great with modern technology. Some of us older folk just can not keep up. The thing is, me being a HUGE IOWA fan(just incase anyone does not know?) I thought it would be a good idea to make some $$$$ from you CATS, for my team.

Who do I write the check out to?

Except he should enter “IRONTURD” for anything to come up
See, it is things like this that will get you banned!!! To be fair, I will only ask for the Moderator please keep an eye on this guy! TY
POTY. This was well done!!!
Please do not encourage foolish behavior!
people have talked about Ted Bundy often, too.

'popular' is not exactly the correct term.
Jealousy will get you no where small guy!!! please try and bring something of value to the board! TY

Last edited:
See, it is things like this that will get you band!!! To be fair, I will only ask for the Moderator please keep an eye on this guy! TY

Please do not encourage foolish behavior!

Jealousy will get you no where small guy!!! please try and bring something of value to the board! TY
Any chance I could get you to convince el dub to post over here? Hes too good for HR...

So what I would like to do is bring up various new topics to discuss. Not sure if the best way is to keep it all hear in one thread, or to start new ones each time?

I like the idea of 1 thread, but this could turn out to be a very long one and some people may miss topics.

So what I would like to do is bring up various new topics to discuss. Not sure if the best way is to keep it all hear in one thread, or to start new ones each time?

I like the idea of 1 thread, but this could turn out to be a very long one and some people may miss topics.
We already have a 50 page thread mostly about you. I think we can wade through just one with you for now.

Not sure how others feel but I'd prefer just one thread. I just know I'll be needing to refer back to your brilliance from time to time and it'll just be easier finding it all in one place.

I'm not positive this is really you. I mean your grammar isn't perfect over there, but, it has been insanely bad over here.

Here here!

Who wouldn’t love two have healthy debate with there rivals!?

Reactions: IRONBIRD

Define “long thread”…are we talking Grotius long?

We already have a 50 page thread mostly about you. I think we can wade through just one with you for now.
50 pages!?!?!? I have to say, i am impressed by my impact!
LOL that's the best iowa has,about one of the worse songs ever!
GREAT SONG!!!
Define “long thread”…are we talking Grotius long?
Grothus was certainly legendary, but one of my threads about Teasdale was actually the longest/greatest. I fully believe this will also become that here.
His join date is the same on both sites. It is him. Perhaps the words are just free flowing out of that tiny brain.
e8c74eb3-f519-4ac0-bbaa-04c38b775aee_text.gif
Careful or I will have you BANNED!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT