ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He survived Brands' brutal and physically destructive training approach? He might be physically disabled for the rest of his life but he DID survive it!
UMMMM, SUPERMAN hurt his knee the 1st time in HS. Seeing that he had the same injury multy times to both knees. There may be some issue that he was born with??? Could have been the training he did at a young age? In other words, it certainly was not IOWA's coaching!

That being said, I would have liked to see him go right in for repairs after winning his 3rd, but I am not anyone who was close to SUPERMAN and knows the entire situation!

As AMERICAS and as WRESTLING FANS. Lets at least hope that you all stand behind him and support him as you should!!!

UMMMM, SUPERMAN hurt his knee the 1st time in HS. Seeing that he had the same injury multy times to both knees. There may be some issue that he was born with??? Could have been the training he did at a young age? In other words, it certainly was not IOWA's coaching!

That being said, I would have liked to see him go right in for repairs after winning his 3rd, but I am not anyone who was close to SUPERMAN and knows the entire situation!

As AMERICAS and as WRESTLING FANS. Lets at least hope that you all stand behind him and support him as you should!!!
Saying he hurt his knee means he wouldn't be superman. Do you get that logic or did that also go waaaaaaaaay over your head lmfao.

hahahahahHAHAHAHA!!! You will be caring VERY soon TRUST ME!!!!!
So, y'all can't coach worth a sh&t, recruit like a red headed stepchild, accuse others of cheating and doing PED's, recruiting over others, rely on the portal to win, everything y'all have done for years, minus your PED lies, but expect 4 walls to change everything. What a buffoon you are. You are the worst of trolls. To think, a grown a&& man wastes this much time on here. Go get a life, and stop the lies you post.

You are funny looking!

Hmm, i guess that you are not very bright and/or need glasses???

Yea it is AWESOME but ONLY for insiders currently!!!

WHO???

SEE^^^^^ right here is one of your peoples problems!!! Yet NOT one of you will say anything such as. "Hey dummy, what on earth is wrong with you??? You make us ALL look like idiots would you at least TRY to pretend you are normal!!!!"
Dude, you just got your a$$ handed to you by over 100 points. Not only that, you didn't come close to 100 points on your own. You only scored 68.5 points. You took 5th behind Iowa State. Walk away. Iowa State beat you. STHU.

Reactions: USPMAN
Well IF we manage to get his weight qualified for the Olympics, and IF he is the one who ends up representing the USA, you can be sure that everyone on this board will be rooting for him. Unfortunately, those are two big hurdles he will need to overcome, and he may not have any control over one of them.

Saying he hurt his knee means he wouldn't be superman. Do you get that logic or did that also go waaaaaaaaay over your head lmfao.
Ever hear of Kryptonite?
So, y'all can't coach worth a sh&t, recruit like a red headed stepchild, accuse others of cheating and doing PED's, recruiting over others, rely on the portal to win, everything y'all have done for years, minus your PED lies, but expect 4 walls to change everything. What a buffoon you are. You are the worst of trolls. To think, a grown a&& man wastes this much time on here. Go get a life, and stop the lies you post.
Now where in hell did this guy crawl out from? I think everything you nsay here I am correct on and you are WRONG!!!!
Dude, you just got your a$$ handed to you by over 100 points. Not only that, you didn't come close to 100 points on your own. You only scored 68.5 points. You took 5th behind Iowa State. Walk away. Iowa State beat you. STHU.
Missed the hole thing on how IOWA got screwed by POS NCAA huh?
Well IF we manage to get his weight qualified for the Olympics, and IF he is the one who ends up representing the USA, you can be sure that everyone on this board will be rooting for him. Unfortunately, those are two big hurdles he will need to overcome, and he may not have any control over one of them.
Who is "we" sucka????? and NO most on this board will NOT support him!!! Wanna bet on that?????
Go read the post you responded TWOOOO carefully this time.
enlighten me????

Ever hear of Kryptonite?

Now where in hell did this guy crawl out from? I think everything you nsay here I am correct on and you are WRONG!!!!

Who is "we" sucka????? and NO most on this board will NOT support him!!! Wanna bet on that?????

enlighten me????

Go Owls! :)

Reactions: IRONBIRD
LOL hey iron you have nothing on me and never will your just an iowa chump,well PSU and all its fans are CHAMPS!keep up the wasteful trash talk!you been telling us about your iowa surprise for 10 yrs and and will still be talking trash for the next 10 yrs as PSU keeps racking up the titles!

Reactions: danoftw
You are an idiot if you think that means PSU. Pretty sure he's talking about Michigan. As you can see we don't have any transfers currently. Now go back in mommies basement
LOL yes but you do have kids dropping out of your weak team!you team will be jumping on transfers very very soon,thats the only way you have any chance for the top2 thru 5!!

DUMMY, yes you, have you not a single clue!?!?!??! This is, the LARGEST, the BEST, the MOST well equipped, NEWEST, GREATEST, Wrestling facility maybe in the world!!!!
Meh, but too bad for you, the results will be the same for the hawks…..
Spring Break Lol GIF by FaZe Clan

Reactions: danoftw
LMAO AGAIN!!! I mean really!!!! He was wearing a F*** st shirt at 10!?!?!??! Hmmm I wonder if he ever wore a Batman shirt???? You guys are just getting more and more desperate and stupid!!!
Says the clown that says Basset to Iowa because the shirts he is selling are black and yellow

LOL hey iron you have nothing on me and never will your just an iowa chump,well PSU and all its fans are CHAMPS!keep up the wasteful trash talk!you been telling us about your iowa surprise for 10 yrs and and will still be talking trash for the next 10 yrs as PSU keeps racking up the titles!
Wait what??? Who called that IOWA would knock you off and did so very easily for TWOOOOO years with FAR less recruits!!!!
LOL yes but you do have kids dropping out of your weak team!you team will be jumping on transfers very very soon,thats the only way you have any chance for the top2 thru 5!!
They are FREE to go as they see fit!!! and your team had NO TRANSFERS huh!?!?!? TRY FOUR in the starting line up DUH!!!!!!!!
LOL iron all teams follow the same NCAA rules well I guess your team doesn't! LOL
Correct yet still got screwed by POS NCAA!!!
He quit both NCAA's and the US Open Championships
uh come again!?!?!?
Meh, but too bad for you, the results will be the same for the hawks…..
Spring Break Lol GIF by FaZe Clan
NOPE!!!!
Says the clown that says Basset to Iowa because the shirts he is selling are black and yellow
I said what????

You drive me nuts but I’ll be 100% behind Spencer if he wins the trials and qualifies the weight. Even against RBY. It’s the Olympics; USA all the way.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Appreciate you guys dumping 30M into a building instead of your RTC/NIL collective.

Interesting all class of 2024 and forward recruits all know they would be training in the new facilities yet we continue to clean your clock in recruiting.

• Sad
Reactions: vhsalum
Wait what??? Who called that IOWA would knock you off and did so very easily for TWOOOOO years with FAR less recruits!!!!

They are FREE to go as they see fit!!! and your team had NO TRANSFERS huh!?!?!? TRY FOUR in the starting line up DUH!!!!!!!!

Correct yet still got screwed by POS NCAA!!!

uh come again!?!?!?

NOPE!!!!

I said what????

Go Golden Eagles!

Ever hear of Kryptonite?

enlighten me????
I'm guessing you don't know the concept of kryptonite and how it applies to this conversation. Why am I not surprised

Reactions: USPMAN
Ever hear of Kryptonite?

Who is "we" sucka????? and NO most on this in board will NOT support him!!! Wanna bet on that?????

enlighten me????
So his injured knee was kryptonite? Did you drop out of school early or something? Make sense already wtf this is like talking to my two year old grand daughter except she makes sense

I'm guessing you don't know the concept of kryptonite and how it applies to this conversation. Why am I not surprised

So his injured knee was kryptonite? Did you drop out of school early or something? Make sense already wtf this is like talking to my two year old grand daughter except she makes sense
YOU^^^^^^ made the statement about "SUPERMAN" LEE. As if SL is actually SUPERMAN???? Then you talk about your 2 year old grand daughter?

I call SL SUPERMAN for what he was able to do!!! I clearly explained it over and over!!! You do not have to like SL because he chose IOWA. It does not matter, because you got to witness something you are VERY unlikely to EVER see again!!!

Those from PA especially should take PRIDE in it!!!! Somehow you chose to trash the GREATEST wrestler on the planet who is from your HOME STATE!??!?!?!

Just look at what StarFish did. I have to give him credit, but at the same time, you can look and compare it to SL to get a better prospective of just how GREAT he is. Even you have to admit, had star had TWOOOO injuried knees, there is not a chance he would have even competed let alone WIN!!!!

I am pretty sure he would tell you that himself even!!!

Bird, what do you think a DT. Do you root for him when he competes? Are you happy when he wins?

You're a loser. You're a troll. How you are even allowed here again speaks volumes, and is beyond belief. Iowa got destroyed, troll. Destroyed. 5th place. Iowa State beat you. You're like a bad drunk. Get lost. If this board had a legitimate mod, you'd have been gone permanently.
We know he's a troll and we're just messing with him. He's confined to this one thread so he's not polluting other threads and those that don't like it can just put him on ignore.. It's all good. You should try the banter as it's fun.

We know he's a troll and we're just messing with him. He's confined to this one thread so he's not polluting other threads and those that don't like it can just put him on ignore.. It's all good. You should try the banter as it's fun.
No, spent too long seeing the bs on his board. He needs to be gone.

I call SL SUPERMAN for what he was able to do!!! I clearly explained it over and over!!! You do not have to like SL because he chose IOWA. It does not matter, because you got to witness something you are VERY unlikely to EVER see again!!!

Those from PA especially should take PRIDE in it!!!! Somehow you chose to trash the GREATEST wrestler on the planet who is from your HOME STATE!??!?!?!
Well OK, let’s accept your declaration that Lee really is Superman. If what you say is true, then he must be really POd at his mom because those glasses she destroyed weren’t hers. She was holding them for Clark Kent while his alter ego was getting his ass pinned out on the mat.

• Haha
Reactions: Agoodnap
Bird, what do you think a DT. Do you root for him when he competes? Are you happy when he wins?
Yes and YES. I believe DT is your overall best as of right now. He also brings a modern Shcalles style if you will to the mat. I loved watching him put some Folkstyle, into his Freestlye. For example he might throw in the boots to get a turn or some other top stuff you rarely see in FS.

That being said, if you are splitting hairs? Would I want SL to win more then DT if I had to pick one? Yes I would take SL because he is an IOWA guy.

Now there are some rumors of DT coming to IOWA. I would LOVE to see that. Does NOT mean I want him to replace TnT, rather add him in. It is obvious all the things he can bring to the table!!!

From what I know about him though, I just do not see him leaving PA unless he was totally overwhelmed with an offer.
No, spent too long seeing the bs on his board. He needs to be gone.
YOU need to be gone!!!
Well OK, let’s accept your declaration that Lee really is Superman. If what you say is true, then he must be really POd at his mom because those glasses she destroyed weren’t hers. She was holding them for Clark Kent while his alter ego was getting his ass pinned out on the mat.
Wait what? I believe I had made it clear that SL is NOT really SUPERMAN? The glasses part has a little humor to it.

You are a natural at playing dumb.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/treigning-lab.441094/post-12044503

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/treigning-lab.441094/post-12045126

My guess is the great Krailore used HGH. That is why his head and face look the way they do. Most have NO idea about him after college. He had to gain significant size and strength to win internationally. The fact that he only did one O tells a lot!!!
You dope. Cael won the Olympics at 84 kg which is 185 lbs. His previous NCAA title was at 197 lbs. Do you have any weight LOSS HGH?

You are a natural at playing dumb.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/treigning-lab.441094/post-12044503

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/treigning-lab.441094/post-12045126

You dope. Cael won the Olympics at 84 kg which is 185 lbs. His previous NCAA title was at 197 lbs. Do you have any weight LOSS HGH?
AHHHHH OK, and now here comes te good part my funny friend in crime!!!! Post pictures of the great Krailure winning in NCAAs and the O!!!! Wait till you all see this!!!

I believe DT is your overall best as of right now. He also brings a modern Shcalles style if you will to the mat. I loved watching him put some Folkstyle, into his Freestlye. For example he might throw in the boots to get a turn or some other top stuff you rarely see in FS.

That being said, if you are splitting hairs? Would I want SL to win more then DT if I had to pick one? Yes I would take SL because he is an IOWA guy.

Now there are some rumors of DT coming to IOWA. I would LOVE to see that. Does NOT mean I want him to replace TnT, rather add him in. It is obvious all the things he can bring to the table!!!

From what I know about him though, I just do not see him leaving PA unless he was totally overwhelmed with an offer.

This might have been one of your most intelligent posts ever.

Some people might underestimate you.

sanderson-isu-for-klessinger-v28i5.jpg

cael-sanderson-olympics-300x290_orig.jpg

Damn, the Bird is right. I think Cael lost some hair between NCAA's and Olympics!
Well I think it’s fair to say that he definitely lost some hair between the Olympics and when he hired on at Penn State to become the most successful coach in all college sports over the last 13 years.

YOU^^^^^^ made the statement about "SUPERMAN" LEE. As if SL is actually SUPERMAN???? Then you talk about your 2 year old grand daughter?

Just look at what StarFish did. I have to give him credit, but at the same time, you can look and compare it to SL to get a better prospective of just how GREAT he is. Even you have to admit, had star had TWOOOO injuried knees, there is not a chance he would have even competed let alone WIN!!!!

I am pretty sure he would tell you that himself even!!!
Spencer Lee isn't even in the top two wrestlers ever to wrestle in PA and he's prone to getting pinned and injured. No fault of his own but he isn't the greatest wrestler. I can see how an Iowa fan would think that seeing how shitty their teams have been in the recent past so I'll let you have your superman lmfao. Sled dog dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT