ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Lee isn't even in the top two wrestlers ever to wrestle in PA and he's prone to getting pinned and injured. No fault of his own but he isn't the greatest wrestler. I can see how an Iowa fan would think that seeing how shitty their teams have been in the recent past so I'll let you have your superman lmfao. Sled dog dumb
There’s really no reason to dump on Lee after things didn’t work out for him the way he wanted. Keep in mind that he was only an 18 year old kid when he made the mistake of choosing Iowa. It would be cool if he could cap off his career by winning an Olympic gold medal, but he has a lot of hurdles to overcome to get there.

Reactions: mcpat
Spencer Lee was a great college wrestler, no doubt.. But I think it's safe to say he might not have even been the best Iowa Hawk wrestler..
Thoughts??

Reactions: mcpat
Spencer Lee isn't even in the top two wrestlers ever to wrestle in PA and he's prone to getting pinned and injured. No fault of his own but he isn't the greatest wrestler. I can see how an Iowa fan would think that seeing how shitty their teams have been in the recent past so I'll let you have your superman lmfao. Sled dog dumb
OK, you are a "smart guy" and all. Who are the PA wrestlers who are better???
There’s really no reason to dump on Lee after things didn’t work out for him the way he wanted. Keep in mind that he was only an 18 year old kid when he made the mistake of choosing Iowa. It would be cool if he could cap off his career by winning an Olympic gold medal, but he has a lot of hurdles to overcome to get there.
LOL, you all are butt hurt because SUPERMAN went to IOWA!!!! Prepare to be BUTT HURT some more!!!!
Spencer Lee was a great college wrestler, no doubt.. But I think it's safe to say he might not have even been the best Iowa Hawk wrestler..
Thoughts??
IF, you are NOT going to take ANYTHING into account except record? Then many different arguments can be made for a bunch of great wrestlers!

However, when you consider EVERYTHING(rather NOT start this again) it becomes VERY clear how great SUPERMAN is!!!

One might think, now after seeing what DAMAGE he has done in the open tournaments, including beating your BEST 125 of all-time EASILY TWICE!!!! That you all would sit back, take another puff of your laced vape stick, scratch your head and asses, and say "GEE, SIR IRON is RIGHT AGAIN!!!!"

NOT sure what parts of, SUPERMAN was dealing with severe injuries, and could not TRAIN anywhere near 100% for almost his entire college career. You ALL do NOT understand????

Currently, he has MOPPED the mats with EVERYONE put in front of him at maybe, YES MAYBE 75-80%!!! NO other wrestler ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME, in the modern era, could duplicate this!!!

Not really dumping on Lee he is a great wrestler. Just reacting to the whole superman save the world theme turd seems to have bought into

Everything? Please explain how getting pinned in the NCAA tournament makes a wrestler great. 🤔
Pretty sad that the greatest wrestler ever gets pinned twice wearing an Iowa singlet.

Hell, he even got cradled up by our 3rd stringer in the first 10 seconds of their match. Can you imagine if our kid didn’t lose the lock? Damn, that would’ve been amazing…and funny as hell.

Not really dumping on Lee he is a great wrestler. Just reacting to the whole superman save the world theme turd seems to have bought into
Once AGAIN, the SUPERMAN is just a nickname for the GREATEST wrestler I have ever saw! It does NOT mean he is the COMIC BOOK SUPERMAN saving the world!
For you to claim Spencer was the best because he competed at a high level with injuries and no one else did is a stretch.
NEVER said "no one else did!!!!" I even talked about someone else I knew who gave it their very best dealing with the same type of multiple knee injuries. That kid did pretty well considering also, but ONLY SUPERMAN was able to DOMINATE!!!
Everything? Please explain how getting pinned in the NCAA tournament makes a wrestler great. 🤔
I know that the "skools" in most of the country are NOT very good!!! Where I am from the public education is light years ahead of most!!! That being said, when you view the posts above and also MANY on here. You have to start shaking your head!!!!

"When you consider EVERYTHING!!!!!" That does not mean a SINGLE EVENT!!!! For example I may have a Ferrari, I might say it is a GREAT car!!! You could say things like, well a Chevy is less expensive and gets better gas mileage. You would be correct but that does NOT take away from what the Ferrari is!!!

SUPERMAN is the VERY TIP OF THE SPEAR! The VERY best of the best!!! He had to overcome EXTREME adversity to do what he did. If you took ANY of your VERY best and put them in his shoes. They would NOT be ANYWHERE near him.

So I am NOT saying his college career was the best ever. What I AM saying is, at 100%, he is the most DOMINATING wrestler I have EVER seen. One who would PIN, or TECH just about EVERYONE who he faces!!!

well the best PA high school wrestler ever is Kolat not even close!oh by the way he is the best high school wrestler out of any state! EVER

Reactions: Mat Burn
So I am NOT saying his college career was the best ever. What I AM saying is, at 100%, he is the most DOMINATING wrestler I have EVER seen. One who would PIN, or TECH just about EVERYONE who he faces!!!
So what you are saying every time Superdude lost he wasn't 100%. Excuses are for wussies.

well the best PA high school wrestler ever is Kolat not even close!oh by the way he is the best high school wrestler out of any state! EVER
Have to add Kurt Angle, and Wade Schalles to that list. Though Kurt didn't have the gaudy HS record, his winning Olympic gold with a fractured neck is tops in my book.

Wade, what else could you say about the king of funk?

Hell I would have loved to see Rick Bonomo scrap with Spencer.

OK, you are a "smart guy" and all. Who are the PA wrestlers who are better???

LOL, you all are butt hurt because SUPERMAN went to IOWA!!!! Prepare to be BUTT HURT some more!!!!

IF, you are NOT going to take ANYTHING into account except record? Then many different arguments can be made for a bunch of great wrestlers!

However, when you consider EVERYTHING(rather NOT start this again) it becomes VERY clear how great SUPERMAN is!!!

One might think, now after seeing what DAMAGE he has done in the open tournaments, including beating your BEST 125 of all-time EASILY TWICE!!!! That you all would sit back, take another puff of your laced vape stick, scratch your head and asses, and say "GEE, SIR IRON is RIGHT AGAIN!!!!"

NOT sure what parts of, SUPERMAN was dealing with severe injuries, and could not TRAIN anywhere near 100% for almost his entire college career. You ALL do NOT understand????

Currently, he has MOPED the mats with EVERYONE put in front of him at maybe, YES MAYBE 75-80%!!! NO other wrestler ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME, in the modern era, could duplicate this!

Once AGAIN, the SUPERMAN is just a nickname for the GREATEST wrestler I have ever saw! It does NOT mean he is the COMIC BOOK SUPERMAN saving the world!

NEVER said "no one else did!!!!" I even talked about someone else I knew who gave it their very best dealing with the same type of multiple knee injuries. That kid did pretty well considering also, but ONLY SUPERMAN was able to DOMINATE!!!

I know that the "skools" in most of the country are NOT very good!!! Where I am from the public education is light years ahead of most!!! That being said, when you view the posts above and also MANY on here. You have to start shaking your head!!!!

"When you consider EVERYTHING!!!!!" That does not mean a SINGLE EVENT!!!! For example I may have a Ferrari, I might say it is a GREAT car!!! You could say things like, well a Chevy is less expensive and gets better gas mileage. You would be correct but that does NOT take away from what the Ferrari is!!!

SUPERMAN is the VERY TIP OF THE SPEAR! The VERY best of the best!!! He had to overcome EXTREME adversity to do what he did. If you took ANY of your VERY best and put them in his shoes. They would NOT be ANYWHERE near him.

Listen dumb ass I'm aware he really isn't superman from a comic book. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with what a metaphor means. You imply Everytime you say superman that he is invincible because that's what superman was so you get it now? I can't make it any dumber for you. I swear you must be thirteen you just can't grasp simple shit or understand what half of what you spew even implies. I'm trying to help you out here but if you continue then I can only pray you don't drown in your own stupidity

Kolat was amazing, I am NOT sure you are considering INTERNATIONALLY?
and a few other 4 timers have to be ahead of Spencer!
See above^^^^^
So what you are saying every time Superdude lost he wasn't 100%. Excuses are for wussies.
YES 100% matter of fact, I can tell you 100% that he NEVER was a full 100% in college!!!
Have to add Kurt Angle, and Wade Schalles to that list. Though Kurt didn't have the gaudy HS record, his winning Olympic gold with a fractured neck is tops in my book.

Wade, what else could you say about the king of funk?

Hell I would have loved to see Rick Bonomo scrap with Spencer.
ALL great!
Chance and Jimmy G had stellar high school careers too.
YES!!!
He just gives way TWOOOOOO much credit for wrestling with TWOOOOOO many ACL injuries.
NO!!!!
He got pinned twwoooooo times his mom lost the glasses for her twooo eyes...
Ironbirds twoooo braincells are fighting for control
Made me LOL a little, BUT SHUT UP!!!!
Listen dumb ass I'm aware he really isn't superman from a comic book. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with what a metaphor means. You imply Everytime you say superman that he is invincible because that's what superman was so you get it now? I can't make it any dumber for you. I swear you must be thirteen you just can't grasp simple shit or understand what half of what you spew even implies. I'm trying to help you out here but if you continue then I can only pray you don't drown in your own stupidity
uh, NO and UH NO!!!! You walk around with your pink F*** st singlet and I do NOT take it as anything more then you like F*** st wrestling!!! If someone wears a SUPERMAN T-shirt, does NOT mean they are implying THEY ARE SUPERMAN!!!

SUPERMAN was NOT invincible!!!! That was THE HULK!!!

With Help" like yours, who needs help!?!?!?!?

Thoughts??
Ed Banach probably, with apologies to Barry Davis and Spencer Lee.

Ed went 1-1-2–1 and only Cael and DT scored more bonus at NCAAs (by 1 and 0.5 points, respectively). He’s third all-time in NCAA Tournament points, behind only Cael and Steiber. (Shout out to @Cali_Nittany for his spreadsheet.)

He’s an Olympic gold medalist and his lone NCAA tournament loss was to 3x champion / Olympic Gold Medalist / World Champion Mark Schultz in possibly the greatest NCAA finals match ever.

LOL so iron I guess your fav sport is professional wrestling!!sounds like someone from iowa!!

Ed Banach probably, with apologies to Barry Davis and Spencer Lee.

Ed went 1-1-2–1 and only Cael and DT scored more bonus at NCAAs (by 1 and 0.5 points, respectively). He’s third all-time in NCAA Tournament points, behind only Cael and Steiber. (Shout out to @Cali_Nittany for his spreadsheet.)

He’s an Olympic gold medalist and his lone NCAA tournament loss was to 3x champion / Olympic Gold Medalist / World Champion Mark Schultz in possibly the greatest NCAA finals match ever.
Very good!!! Ed Banach was a MONSTER!!!
LOL so iron I guess your fav sport is professional wrestling!!sounds like someone from iowa!!
NOT Hulk hogan!!!! The INCREDIBLE HULK and NOT this new hollywood garbage one, the REAL one!!!

He just gives way TWOOOOOO much credit for wrestling with TWOOOOOO many ACL injuries.
So, now IB says he doesn't give TWOOOOO much credit for the ACL injuries, but the reason he calls SL SUPERMAN is because SL was never 100% because of ACL injuries.
It's almost like IB has TWOOOOOO personalities or talks out of TWOOOO ends of is body (mostly the lower end).

Also, the Incredible Hulk was not real, it was a comic book character and played on TV and movies by Bill Bixby, Lou Ferrigno, Eric Bana, Ed Norton, and Mark Ruffalo who are all real people, but are acting a part that is not real.

{“I know that the "skools" in most of the country are NOT very good!!! Where I am from the public education is light years ahead of most!!! That being said, when you view the posts above and also MANY on here. You have to start shaking your head!!!!”}

I went to Mercersburg Academy. Do a Google search and see how my school stacks up against your supposedly “superior” public schools.

{“I know that the "skools" in most of the country are NOT very good!!! Where I am from the public education is light years ahead of most!!! That being said, when you view the posts above and also MANY on here. You have to start shaking your head!!!!”}

I went to Mercersburg Academy. Do a Google search and see how my school stacks up against your supposedly “superior” public schools.
Saw a picture of the wrestling center, it even has windows, that puts it a notch up over Iowa's new room.

Saw a picture of the wrestling center, it even has windows, that puts it a notch up over Iowa's new room.
We had a pretty decent team when I was a senior. We beat Wyoming Seminary although they weren’t the powerhouse team like they are now. One of my teammates was J R Woolridge who is a professor of finance at the PSU Smeal business school. He is a Clearfield native.

Reactions: hlstone
So, now IB says he doesn't give TWOOOOO much credit for the ACL injuries, but the reason he calls SL SUPERMAN is because SL was never 100% because of ACL injuries.
It's almost like IB has TWOOOOOO personalities or talks out of TWOOOO ends of is body (mostly the lower end).

Also, the Incredible Hulk was not real, it was a comic book character and played on TV and movies by Bill Bixby, Lou Ferrigno, Eric Bana, Ed Norton, and Mark Ruffalo who are all real people, but are acting a part that is not real.
WAIT, WHAT!?!?!? Where did I say this?????

Also the REAL HULK from away back in the comic books. What most do not know about the REAL HULK is. He kept getting STRONGER as he fought, so in theory, HULK could never be beat!!!

My guess is your BIG OVER PRICED ACADEMY would be at a lower level then our top Public "skools" !!!!
OH BOY are you in for a surprise!!!!
Do you still have dolls and figurines surrounding your PC?
Only the STRETCH HULK, good for grip work!
We had a pretty decent team when I was a senior. We beat Wyoming Seminary although they weren’t the powerhouse team like they are now. One of my teammates was J R Woolridge who is a professor of finance at the PSU Smeal business school. He is a Clearfield native.
Very nice

{“My guess is your BIG OVER PRICED ACADEMY would be at a lower level then our top Public "skools" !!!!”}

Your guess is WRONG!

But you’re right about the current cost to go there. It would be out of our family’s reach today. (Except for my brother who was one of the original Microsoft employees.) Which is unfortunate because if I was HS age today, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second for the opportunity to get my HS education there.

BTW, my friend J R Woolridge who is a finance professor at Penn State did his graduate work at none other than the University of Iowa! So I guess it can be said that the school does have some redeeming qualities. 😁

{“My guess is your BIG OVER PRICED ACADEMY would be at a lower level then our top Public "skools" !!!!”}

Your guess is WRONG!

But you’re right about the current cost to go there. It would be out of our family’s reach today. (Except for my brother who was one of the original Microsoft employees.) Which is unfortunate because if I was HS age today, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second for the opportunity to get my HS education there.

BTW, my friend J R Woolridge who is a finance professor at Penn State did his graduate work at none other than the University of Iowa! So I guess it can be said that the school does have some redeeming qualities. 😁
I do not believe I am wrong??? Look up the TOP public schools in NY, they rival most schools regardless of costs!!

You friend is a very smart man to go to IOWA!!!!

Kolat was amazing, I am NOT sure you are considering INTERNATIONALLY?

See above^^^^^

YES 100% matter of fact, I can tell you 100% that he NEVER was a full 100% in college!!!

ALL great!

YES!!!

NO!!!!

Made me LOL a little, BUT SHUT UP!!!!

uh, NO and UH NO!!!! You walk around with your pink F*** st singlet and I do NOT take it as anything more then you like F*** st wrestling!!! If someone wears a SUPERMAN T-shirt, does NOT mean they are implying THEY ARE SUPERMAN!!!

SUPERMAN was NOT invincible!!!! That was THE HULK!!!

With Help" like yours, who needs help!?!?!?!?
Just in case you are wondering the real slim shady is wrestling at last chance at 65 kgm and he isn't named Spencer. Just another Bo heading to PSU. Lol. I'm thinking he will have a better record than Spencer when it's all said and done

I said high school but he was damn good in the world the russians kept screwing him and the olympics kept allowing it!

Your guess is WRONG!

The closest IB has ever been to Iowa is when he eats corn on the cob,

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT