ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State vs. Ohio State

Gotta go & watch my Big Cats v the Froggies now. Still a 1 possession game. Your Big Cats just gotta keep playing D & must collect more big plays on O.

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

Reactions: psu00
So a few posters is the whole fan base now?

For someone that acts holier than thou and has to comment on everything ****ing thing you should know better to say some dumb shit like that.
It's not just a few posters
The conspiracy theorists around here are absurd. There's a reason others think we're a cult. Let's call a spade a spade. Are you telling these people they're wrong or are you supporting the nonsense?

It looks like the only TD we could possibly score will be defensive. Oh wait that was already taken from us. Now OSU can turtle up and run out the clock.

So a few posters is the whole fan base now?

For someone that acts holier than thou and has to comment on everything ****ing thing you should know better to say some dumb shit like that.
Same act every week.

It's not just a few posters
The conspiracy theorists around here are absurd. There's a reason others think we're a cult. Let's call a spade a spade. Are you telling these people they're wrong or are you supporting the nonsense?
Again for someone that acts like their shit doesn’t stink and calls everyone out for their posts….you just grouped a more than a few posters on a message board as the whole fan base. Stop saying dumb shit and do better it’s not the whole fan base.

Again for someone that acts like their shit doesn’t stink and calls everyone out for their posts….you just grouped a more than a few posters on a message board as the whole fan base. Stop saying dumb shit and do better it’s not the whole fan base.
Do you tell them they're wrong or do you support it? You're not better ignoring it. You're enabling. Argue with me and prove me wrong or shut up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT