ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread, PSU - Minnesota

Smith has had a game! That PI on him was questionable and by that I mean I don't think it was.

At the risk of having Franklin_Restores freak out a me, can they please stop this dumbass running strategy of handing Barkley the ball from shotgun everytime! Line up under center and give him a head of steam once in awhile

At the risk of having Franklin_Restores freak out a me, can they please stop this dumbass running strategy of handing Barkley the ball from shotgun everytime! Line up under center and give him a head of steam once in awhile

It's inexcusable to me. You can still run a spread read option and line up under center every now and then.

I have to really question Moorehead. I mean, how many times can you put your team in the hole with that run play where they constantly lose 5 yards?

Reactions: psu2016
Is Trace missing reads on #11 on the RPO? He's coming in untouched, shouldn't he pull it out and keep it or throw over his head instead of giving it to Barkley?

The running game is beyond awful.im so tired of watching Barkely getting pounded behind the line. What the hell is going on. This is by far the worse read option offense I ever seen in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT