ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread, PSU - Minnesota

Yea, McSorley sucks - 335 yards passing, 1 TD and 0 INTs and 97 yards rushing...... Awful, we need to get Stevens in there or somebody who can do something. LMFAO!

yep, no other QB on the Penn State Roster would have done better. It's obviously what you have to do when the defense is having so many issues.

Clutch FG. Let's pull this game out --- this game feels a lot like Nebraska 2013. Hopefully an opposite result here!

I didn't get the wheel route every play that series either. Either go five wide no back or have the back pass block if one back. It's going to take a back FOREVER to get anywhere down field from his position.

I didn't get the wheel route every play that series either. Either go five wide no back or have the back pass block if one back. It's going to take a back FOREVER to get anywhere down field from his position.
I didn't get the PA....like they would run Barkley with no timeouts left and time running out! Lots of stupidity out there!

Reactions: 97Lion
Man, that Minny kicker is good. Defense couldn't have done much more in that series. Let's go offense.

Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT