ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread, PSU - Minnesota

That Minnesota coach was salty with Franklin at the handshake, wtf was that about?

There was a thread about being 1-2 players away earlier this week, I think it's more like 2-3 on each side of the ball and they may already be on the roster.

Farmer >>> Brown at OLB
Cotherin >>>> 41
Brown and Miller > Schwan and Sickels
Smith looks like a player.

Charles, Thompkins, Godwin are best WRs
Wright >> anybody at RG
Maybe McGovern at C
More two back sets

What a tool - yea, it's Franklin's fault that Cam Brown is a Freshman and gave up multiple huge plays on defense??? Blow it out your @ss, dork.
Yes he's a freshman and we should cut him a break. But you were calling for him to replace our Starting LBs when they were healthy.

PSU is going to get better faster by having all this youth forced into action due to so many injuries........and finding a way to overcome (i.e., forgetting about the last failed play, learn from it, take what you learned to the next play and focus on the next play!!! You can change the future, but you can't change the past!). By the end of the year when PSU starts getting veteran players back this team is going to start getting really good heading into next year because so many players are seeing action earlier than schedule and developing at "game speed" out of necessity. What is most impressive is exactly what Franklin said -- the way this team just keeps fighting regardless of the adversity and finds a way to win.....that "never say die mentality". Couldn't disagree any more with the whiny@ss bitches -- this team is fun to watch and fun to watch develop starting with their offensive leaders McSorley, Barkley, Godwin, etc.... - that "Superman" catch by Godwin was "majestic" and "incredible"!!! As the saying goes, adversity doesn't build character - it reveals it! And this team has fight and mettle in spades.

Yes he's a freshman and we should cut him a break. But you were calling for him to replace our Starting LBs when they were healthy.

I was??? You're full of $hit, I've never done any such thing. I've never questioned the Coaching Staff's decisions in regards to Starters or anywhere on the depth chart for that matter. I think you have me confused with 21Flapping_Gums! Many said that Franklin would RS Cam Brown because he's a DE and not big enough yet, but I took Franklin at his word that he was likely not going to RS Cam Brown and he would likely see the field and provide depth at LB, not DE......and that he had the perfect body-type to play OLB in PSU's defensive scheme. But you're full of it that I ever said he should start, or ever questioned any of the Coaching Staff's decisions on Depth Chart decisions for that matter.

Reactions: Greg80
Say what you want about Franklin, but you can tell the players really like the guy. Not sure who it was, but one of the players was bear hugging him after his interview on BTN.

Reactions: mn78psu83
woah...think that game just took about a year off of my life expectancy...stressful and fun at the same time!

Reactions: fkkkjm
WTF? It's still no sacks. And if you think the OL had nothing to do with it, then you're just plain stupid.
He could have been sacked several times but he bought himself just enough time to throw the ball away. Two of his biggest completions were when he was under pressure, stepped up to just short of the goal line, and fired a long pass downfield. His 1st down completion to Godwin was made from his heels.

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Congrats boys. Big confidence game. Btw, I wonder what that coach conversation at mid field was. Looked less than completely cordial.

I bet it had something to do with our guys going over to their bench to take the Governors Bell. If you watch the live play again, they cut to a wide shot of the stadium and you see a bunch of blue running to the Minny bench. So fatboy Tracy is probably butthurt by that when he would be ecstatic if his boys would go steal the Jug or the Ax or the Pig or the...holy crap, how many trophies do they play for there?

He could have been sacked several times but he bought himself just enough time to throw the ball away. Two of his biggest completions were when he was under pressure, stepped up to just short of the goal line, and fired a long pass downfield. His 1st down completion to Godwin was made from his heels.

So you are saying the OL did not block at all today?? Lol

Do yourself a favor and watch the Clemson-Louisville game tonight. I will guarantee you both QBs avoid sacks. That does not mean that both teams don't have good offensive lines.

I bet it had something to do with our guys going over to their bench to take the Governors Bell. If you watch the live play again, they cut to a wide shot of the stadium and you see a bunch of blue running to the Minny bench. So fatboy Tracy is probably butthurt by that when he would be ecstatic if his boys would go steal the Jug or the Ax or the Pig or the...holy crap, how many trophies do they play for there?
Can't steal the pig, Tracy ate the pig.

Wonder what we will have at LB vs MD ? Smith looked like a shoulder. Ugh. Cabinda should be back at some point. Bell ?

Wonder what we will have at LB vs MD ? Smith looked like a shoulder. Ugh. Cabinda should be back at some point. Bell ?

Whether he's called a LB or S I think Marcus Allen needs to play close the LOS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT