ADVERTISEMENT

FUN Tonight!!

RoarLions1

May 11, 2012
Next stop...Columbus, Ohio. Win, lose, or draw (that can't happen any more), tonight's dual vs the Buckeyes (what's a buckeye again?) will be fun to watch. Here's rooting for the good guys in Blue and White!!

Out. Next post will be from a bus heading west :):).

Enjoy! I will be watching from home tonight, and cheering loudly, which my dogs tend to not like! I hope they (my dogs) are upset a bunch!
Starting at 125!

Reactions: hlstone
I will also be at home watching, probably rocking one of my girls. That means cheering loudly is out of the question but that doesn't mean I won't feel the excitement. Stay healthy young men and put on a good show for my little girl(s) if they have trouble sleeping. 10:30 bedtime though.... unless the match goes over. Safe travels to those going to the dual meet.

Next stop...Columbus, Ohio. Win, lose, or draw (that can't happen any more), tonight's dual vs the Buckeyes (what's a buckeye again?) will be fun to watch. Here's rooting for the good guys in Blue and White!!

Out. Next post will be from a bus heading west :):).

Here’s too a SHORT bus ride Roar!! Enjoy and feel free to throw a ball of mat tape at Ryan for me

I will also be at home watching, probably rocking one of my girls. That means cheering loudly is out of the question but that doesn't mean I won't feel the excitement. Stay healthy young men and put on a good show for my little girl(s) if they have trouble sleeping. 10:30 bedtime though.... unless the match goes over. Safe travels to those going to the dual meet.
Man, I feel you pain there. Cenzo's pin of iMar, I was rocking my son who'd just drifted off. One of the hardest moments of self-control I ever experienced to not wake him up . . ..

I live a few miles from St. John Arena and can't wait for tonight. The place will be packed. I remember going to duals in French Fieldhouse and Larkins when Hellickson was in charge and they drew crowds of under 500. I guess we won't know about who's at 133, 149 and 184 until they wrestle. Hoping it comes down to Cassar and see him make the Buckeyes cry! A lot of sad faces after Mason Parris did It at the Schott two weeks ago.

Reactions: diggerpup
Man, I feel you pain there. Cenzo's pin of iMar, I was rocking my son who'd just drifted off. One of the hardest moments of self-control I ever experienced to not wake him up . . ..

Now that is love.

I live a few miles from St. John Arena and can't wait for tonight. The place will be packed. I remember going to duals in French Fieldhouse and Larkins when Hellickson was in charge and they drew crowds of under 500. I guess we won't know about who's at 133, 149 and 184 until they wrestle. Hoping it comes down to Cassar and see him make the Buckeyes cry! A lot of sad faces after Mason Parris did It at the Schott two weeks ago.

I like a close match as much as the next guy but in this particular case I would rather it by over (in PSU's favor) by the time Nolf walks on that mat.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I like a close match as much as the next guy but in this particular case I would rather it by over (in PSU's favor) by the time Nolf walks on that mat.
Likewise, but that's a pretty slim chance unless they start at 165.

Now that is love.
To be honest, in retrospect, I wish I would’ve just screamed my head off and awoken him. It feels like it’s still in there. But #fatherhood

I think if we get a single win before 157, we will be victorious.

Reactions: Dogwelder

I was told that I was “Doing the bull dance....feeling the flow” at the arena after that pin. Honestly, I was so excited (and inebriated), I don’t remember what I did!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT