ADVERTISEMENT

Freestyle tourneys in July

Pan Am competition doesn’t seem too tough. Great work to Betancourt. Bouzakis is very tough but knew he struggle to start at PSU.

Hildebrandt is destroying the young phenom Shilson.

11-0 Tech. There are levels to this.
I missed the finals. Shilson was injured in the semis and limped off the mat. Did that seem like a factor or was Hildebrandt just that much better?

I missed the finals. Shilson was injured in the semis and limped off the mat. Did that seem like a factor or was Hildebrandt just that much better?
I didn't know she was injured and I guess I couldn't tell she was favoring a leg. Hildebrandt was way stronger and quick with purpose.

Wonder how Desanto does.. Domestically everyone seemed to figure out what he does. But he might present a different feel to those who aren't domestic...

Everybody? At NCAAs for the past two seasons he has been one of the most dominant 3rd place finishers in recent memory.

He was rolling everyone before, I should have been clearer. Appearance is he hasn't rolling guys like he was.

Finally watching chance down 0-4 at break to different Iranian 2021 world silver

Chance loses 0-10

Dominated in freestyle fashion. His movement and offense was counted from slide by to Merkel and low single and then just tired

Reactions: diggerpup
Gillman high snatch single to PO
1-0 5:20

Another snatch single to PO
2-0 4:00

Missed the point
3-0 3:30

Big flurry at edge but Gilman gets knocked on heel and IRI gets to double and it's 3-2 @ break.

Gilman relentless. Outside single to a lift and goes feet to back for 4. It's challenged....?.....challenge lost
8-2 2:30

Iri gets 2
8-4 140

Bad single shot from gman. He goes he-man and lifts it and runs it OB
9-4

Gives up shot I missed while typing this
9-6

Flo goes out on me

Comes back

Gman wins the world finals rematch 11-6

On to finals at 1pm

NLWC having a day

Last edited:
Gillman high snatch single to PO
1-0 5:20

Another snatch single to PO
2-0 4:00

Missed the point
3-0 3:30

Big flurry at edge but Gilman gets knocked on heel and IRI gets to double and it's 3-2 @ break.

Gilman relentless. Outside single to a lift and goes feet to back for 4. It's challenged....?.....challenge lost
8-2 2:30

Iri gets 2
8-4 140

Bad single shot from gman. He goes he-man and lifts it and runs it OB
9-4

Gives up shot I missed while typing this
9-6

Flo goes out on me

Comes back

Gman wins the world finals rematch 11-6

On to finals at 1pm

NLWC having a day
How was this the semis if he got pinned in the opening round? Am I missing something?

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT