ADVERTISEMENT

Finally cutting the cord..

Anyone with YouTubeTV know if there is a way to pick up where you left off on a recorded program? I could not find a way, but maybe I missed something.

I had the same issue when running the yttv app on roku last year, one of the main reasons I chose to go with HuluTV.

I had the same issue when running the yttv app on roku last year, one of the main reasons I chose to go with HuluTV.
I am running through Roku as well, I guess I will hope for an update as I have 5 TV’s running through Roku.

I am stuck at around $135 with free Showtime. As I said, Xfinity Mobile is basically free since I pay only the taxes.

That's pretty good for internet, TV, and cell phone services. I'm paying $155 for the three (200 mbps speed) and no Showtime. Is your cell phone cost for one line?

Finally figured it out, I had the “watch history” on “pause”. Had to go into YouTube TV app to change setting. All good now.

Reactions: SLUPSU
I followed the suggestion in this thread to connect my tv to my router. I have YTTV. I used a cat-7 cable and WOW what a difference! The buffering is down and the picture is cable quality. If you can wire your tv to your router do it!

I followed the suggestion in this thread to connect my tv to my router. I have YTTV. I used a cat-7 cable and WOW what a difference! The buffering is down and the picture is cable quality. If you can wire your tv to your router do it!
Thanks for the info

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT