ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Angelo isn’t going to end up at Iowa. Mark my words. That family is shitting all over that program like sea gulls and then will fly away to Rutgers.
If actually true (very skeptical), let’s recap: In a trainwreck family of male insecurity, only one son appears salvageable. Right on queue, his uncle sabotages the kid’s sole shot at a premier program (easy, haters . . . we’re still the “ultimate”) by dismissing an adored Hawk’s claim on 174. For good measure, the hung one hangs himself further trying to terrify two, maybe 3-time champ KOT of meeting the neff, who’s already won 2025’s 174 crown, his first of four.
Once convinced Angelo was a sure Hawk, regardless of toxic relatives, I may be leaning your way.

Iowa's issue was always recruiting the brothers together. Anyone (except a few on HR) could have guessed that AJ and Anthony weren't going to last very long. The family isn't programmed to see their wrongdoing, only that they are the ones getting screwed over. Angelo in a recent interview seems to be under the impression that the brothers will still be a part of the team. If AJ and Anthony are ultimately not welcomed (don't see how they are with the recent rumors) Angelo will be told by the dad and brothers that Iowa betrayed them and not he needs to do whats right for him.

Whatever happened to the alleged assault and burglary by 1 of the Ferrari kids a week or 2 ago? I never heard of any charges being filed.

I'll take "What is the Ferrari cancer doing to Iowa Wrestling for $1000 Alex."
lightbox_a2974d60fc0a11ec99149d743f1cd97e-CXR-Final.png

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
I believe it is working through the system.

I’m not sure what the system needs. You had (allegedly) an assault where the attacker was positively identified by the victim and supposedly posted a pic of himself wearing the actual stolen gear…… and yet there’s still no arrest?

Yes, and I love seafood, but am not nearly brave enough to eat raw fish at any airport, including no ceviche in Lima.
legal seafood at Boston Airport? Although I don't remember if they have sushi, but they have lots of seafood, and it's good!

legal seafood at Boston Airport? Although I don't remember if they have sushi, but they have lots of seafood, and it's good!
Not opposed to cooked seafood at an airport, if the restaurant looks legit.

Raw seafood is far too risky considering the airport-approved concessions oligopoly operates nearly all US airport restaurants and food stands -- the restaurants themselves are only allowed to profit from their names. (Famously excluding Rick Bayless' Tortillas Fronteras at O'Hare, but they don't serve raw seafood.) Which is why most airport food is awful and overpriced.

In my last trip, I saw a grab-and-go "ham, genoa salami, and prosiutto" sandwich that had brown meat. Most likely it was mislabeled roast beef. Still, no way I was getting that sandwich or anything else from that place.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Not opposed to cooked seafood at an airport, if the restaurant looks legit.

Raw seafood is far too risky considering the airport-approved concessions oligopoly operates nearly all US airport restaurants and food stands -- the restaurants themselves are only allowed to profit from their names. (Famously excluding Rick Bayless' Tortillas Fronteras at O'Hare, but they don't serve raw seafood.) Which is why most airport food is awful and overpriced.

In my last trip, I saw a grab-and-go "ham, genoa salami, and prosiutto" sandwich that had brown meat. Most likely it was mislabeled roast beef. Still, no way I was getting that sandwich or anything else from that place.
So, you'd stay away from gas station sushi, then? When I lived there, this actually wasn't bad...

So, you'd stay away from gas station sushi, then? When I lived there, this actually wasn't bad...
I'd consider it in the right setup. There are parts of the country where entrepreneurs (often immigrants) own an attached restaurant that overtakes the gas station because they serve great ethnic food.

But no way at Kum N Go in Iowa. Or at any 7-11 including the one in Hong Kong.

Reactions: District four
The best fried chicken in Florida are on the Keys at Dion's attached to a number of gas stations.

Royal Farms (mid-Atlantic convenience store chain based in Maryland) is known for their fried chicken.

There's one near my office. Since it opened, I've learned to time my commute home around their fryer -- because when it's on, the entire area reeks of fried.

Royal Farms (mid-Atlantic convenience store chain based in Maryland) is known for their fried chicken.

There's one near my office. Since it opened, I've learned to time my commute home around their fryer -- because when it's on, the entire area reeks of fried.
RoFo fried chicken is some of the best fast food fried chicken you can get. Definitely better than KFC by a mile. Popeye's is the only one that I find can compete.

Reactions: dicemen99

The Clearfield A&P would have endless lines buying fried chicken on Sundays as folks would stop-in after church. Made it a pain working the express line... never ending... Regardless, the aroma can mask the actual taste. in this case, it was pretty good.

When I used to drive my son to tournaments we would often go out of our way to hit the nearest Royal Farms. It is definitely worth a detour.

I really like barbecue and am neutral re: fried chicken, but I view both as like a once every 2 weeks/month thing. Just way heavy food

RoFo fried chicken is some of the best fast food fried chicken you can get. Definitely better than KFC by a mile. Popeye's is the only one that I find can compete.
No opinion on their food ... but Popeye's in an airport is an abomination.

I have never been happier for a gate change than when my flight in ATL was next to Popeye's. It overpowered everything fast. Somehow the sprinklers at the gate did not turn on, must have malfunctioned.

Pro tip for Asia travel: always spring for the upgrade on boats and trains, for the same reason. Econ class will be packed with locals eating fried food. The smell will permeate your clothes, and you'll have to do laundry that night before it contaminates your other clothes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT