ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

He was on the floor without a pass and filming a kids match he helps train in Florida. You can't film without a credential. He wasn't kicked out they made him leave the floor thru that door. He was told he could go sit in the stands and enter out front
How do you know this? Watching the video it sure looks like a confrontation and not a friendly reset.

He set up a stand honking his special crystals.
he should have called Askren for disguise advice.

He was on the floor without a pass and filming a kids match he helps train in Florida. You can't film without a credential. He wasn't kicked out they made him leave the floor thru that door. He was told he could go sit in the stands and enter out front
Ferrari re-entering to sit in the stands:

OWtKFmj.gif

He was absolutely kicked out. That was the front entrance to the building. He jumped the fence multiple times. Funny part is ... it aint that hard to get on the floor.

He was absolutely kicked out. That was the front entrance to the building. He jumped the fence multiple times. Funny part is ... it aint that hard to get on the floor.
Unfortunately, you don't have a direct line to Mr. Ferrari like Corby does.

You know, so you can't really know the truth unless you've heard it from the source.

#objectivereporting #imnomouthpiece #victimblaming

Fredo rumor from facebook:

“Being told anthony ferrari choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji Fretwell in Florida after the club after states , broke a few of his bones. Then stole his car and drove to his house and robbed jewelry and lots of cash from fretwell house. Sounds crazy, anyone else hear this in Florida ?”

“Being told anthony ferrari choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji Fretwell in Florida after the club after states , broke a few of his bones. Then stole his car and drove to his house and robbed jewelry and lots of cash from fretwell house. Sounds crazy, anyone else hear this in Florida ?”
In Florida?? Pretty much daily. What was his time? If it was under 7 minutes......he will be ranked. They are trying to make it an Olympic Sport :)

Unfortunately, you don't have a direct line to Mr. Ferrari like Corby does.

You know, so you can't really know the truth unless you've heard it from the source.

#objectivereporting #imnomouthpiece #victimblaming
Sounds like the stories they tell at apres-ski after a day on the slopes

This is completely ridiculous.

And yet, the Ferraris regularly eclipse ridiculous.

Where's #CorbyHAWK to give us the Ferrari family's side of the story?

Where's #CorbyHAWK to give us the Ferrari family's side of the story?
Done: "He repeatedly smashed his face into my fist, then begged me to choke him out. But first....he gave me his car keys and house keys and told me to help myself to whatever I wanted. He even told me where his sister keeps her panties" "Except for the jealous haters.....everyone loves us. People do this for us all the time" "Jesus Rules!"

Done: "He repeatedly smashed his face into my fist, then begged me to choke him out. But first....he gave me his car keys and house keys and told me to help myself to whatever I wanted. He even told me where his sister keeps her panties" "Except for the jealous haters.....everyone loves us. People do this for us all the time" "Jesus Rules!"
Ending with “Jesus Rules” = Chef’s kiss

Reactions: danoftw
Sorry, but who the hell is Bunji Fretwell? I Googled the name and got a bunch of confusing hits.

PS: If this is all true......that is one f'ked up family

Last edited:
Sorry, but who the hell is Bunji Fretwell? I Googled the name and got a bunch of confusing hits.

PS: If this is all true......that is one f'ked up family
I think he’s a wrestler based out of Florida - maybe related to Cliff Fretwell who runs a big club in the south. Anyway, from Instagram clips it looks like he and Fredo had been training together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT