ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

If you have unlimited time to enroll, you would see way more 2 year delayed enrollments or longer, especially in wrestling with the RTC system available.

I thought it was similar as well. For military service (you see 25 year old freshmen in some football situations) or missions. Unless these are handled differently. Again, other than for the innocent citizens of Iowa City, we want all three brothers to get 4 years there (along with sister if possible) 🫣
I'm sure "the room" is looking forward to the Ferrari sister hanging around, too. LOL.

After you graduate HS, your clock either starts when you enroll in college or 1 year passes unless you have a religious exemption or you're serving in the military.

Funny, I can't find that on the NCAA web site anywhere. Here is what I did find:

Eligibility Timeline

Division I five-year clock: If you play at a Division I school, you have five-calendar years in which to play four seasons of competition. Your five-year clock starts when you enroll as a full-time student at any college. Thereafter, your clock continues, even if you spend an academic year in residence as a result of transferring; decide to redshirt, if you do not attend school or even if you go part time during your college career.

Division II 10-semester/15-quarter clock: If you play at a Division II or III school, you have the first 10 semesters or 15 quarters in which you are enrolled as a full-time student to complete your four seasons of competition. You use a semester or quarter any time you attend class as a full-time student or are enrolled part time and compete for the school. You do not use a term if you only attend part time with no competition or are not enrolled for a term.

Funny, I can't find that on the NCAA web site anywhere. Here is what I did find:

Eligibility Timeline

Division I five-year clock: If you play at a Division I school, you have five-calendar years in which to play four seasons of competition. Your five-year clock starts when you enroll as a full-time student at any college. Thereafter, your clock continues, even if you spend an academic year in residence as a result of transferring; decide to redshirt, if you do not attend school or even if you go part time during your college career.

Division II 10-semester/15-quarter clock: If you play at a Division II or III school, you have the first 10 semesters or 15 quarters in which you are enrolled as a full-time student to complete your four seasons of competition. You use a semester or quarter any time you attend class as a full-time student or are enrolled part time and compete for the school. You do not use a term if you only attend part time with no competition or are not enrolled for a term.

Reactions: Ski
This looks like you can "stop competing" and stop the clock (which entails both military service and religious missions), so you could theoretically retain eligibility if you are not competing for any reason (like, for example, you're in jail for assault or burglary or parole violations from a previous assault in OK or something like that...) but you could not spend two years at a RTC training and competing in freestyle tournaments and without losing eligibility.

Reactions: Str8DBLz and Ski
Tom:" Hey guys I need a distraction, I'm getting a ton of heat from this ridiculous Teske gaff"
AJ: "It's Anthony's turn... 665 BABY!!! Jesus saves"
Fredo:"How's that,Coach?" Say, can you see if Bob can bail me out" ?

Last edited:
Reactions: NittanyLion84
Tom:" Hey guys I need a distraction, I'm getting a ton of heat from this ridiculous Teske gaff"
AJ: "It's Anthony's turn... 665 BABY!!! Jesus saves"
Fredo:"How's that,Coach?" Say, can you see if Bob can bail me out" ?
Hire your own writers :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
giphy.gif

Grip and Turd still hanging in there. About everyone else is...

giphy.gif
Grip has been busy defending Tom's latest gaffe. He hasn't really touched the Ferrari topic lately. But even the hardcore natives are finally tiring of his "pro-Brands" shtick.
Meanwhile, IB, Libertylover and #CorbyHawk are the only ones who seem to be defending the Ferrari's still. #CorbyHAWK has been unusually quiet the last 24 hours though - either he's locked himself inside one of their closets, or he's flown down to Tampa to offer up some advice to the Public Defender in the hopes of getting in good with the family.

That text from the nephew adds quite a bit more smoke to the story. I'm almost seeing a red glow through the haze and smoke. If the story as told is anywhere remotely true, then Anthony isn't wrestling in this lifetime.

That text from the nephew adds quite a bit more smoke to the story. I'm almost seeing a red glow through the haze and smoke. If the story as told is anywhere remotely true, then Anthony isn't wrestling in this lifetime.
where's the text from the nephew?

js is getting tired of defending those boys... They will be just fine with Turk, js, and madden as their "phone a friend" leaders.
i think js has already started a commissary fund for the young fugitives.

Grip has been busy defending Tom's latest gaffe. He hasn't really touched the Ferrari topic lately. But even the hardcore natives are finally tiring of his "pro-Brands" shtick.
Meanwhile, IB, Libertylover and #CorbyHawk are the only ones who seem to be defending the Ferrari's still. #CorbyHAWK has been unusually quiet the last 24 hours though - either he's locked himself inside one of their closets, or he's flown down to Tampa to offer up some advice to the Public Defender in the hopes of getting in good with the family.
I'm starting a rumor that Croby is too busy to victim blame for the Ferraris right now. He googled Ferrari butthole, and then fried his retinas with a UV light again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT