ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Somebody posted his new IG video with AJwritten content saying he’s weighing 207 at 4% body fat, which, if true, means he couldn’t get certed for 197 now anyway. (The 4% body fat is likely more like 6-7% if I’m guessing. I was super lean at my max and was still in the 6’s).

This kid has no idea how to squat weights. None keep that up he won't have a back

IRONBIRD: "If AB wins this year, it has a HUGE asterisk *** next to it now, the MUCH stronger AJ is not in the field. But he's likely going to place 7th and PSU fans will panic as the great KRAILURE FAILS AGAIN. AJ will be a HAWK by the summer and we will win 10 in a row. Let's laugh as PSU fans POOP THEMSELVES. TwOoOOoOoOooo"

IRONBIRD: "If AB wins this year, it has a HUGE asterisk *** next to it now, the MUCH stronger AJ is not in the field. But he's likely going to place 7th and PSU fans will panic as the great KRAILURE FAILS AGAIN. AJ will be a HAWK by the summer and we will win 10 in a row. Let's laugh as PSU fans POOP THEMSELVES. TwOoOOoOoOooo"
Not enough question marks on sentences that are in no way questions.

Brands is NOT stupid. He knows the only way out of the situation is for the AD to be the bad guy. It's his only chance at possibly keeping the only jewel in the Ferrari family at Iowa. A slim chance but still a chance. There is no way Brands wants AJ on the team at this point if he even wanted him in the first place. Let's give him just a bit of credit here as hard as it is to do.

Reactions: PAgeologist
Brands is NOT stupid. He knows the only way out of the situation is for the AD to be the bad guy. It's his only chance at possibly keeping the only jewel in the Ferrari family at Iowa. A slim chance but still a chance. There is no way Brands wants AJ on the team at this point if he even wanted him in the first place. Let's give him just a bit of credit here as hard as it is to do.
**** that

Somebody posted his new IG video with AJwritten content saying he’s weighing 207 at 4% body fat, which, if true, means he couldn’t get certed for 197 now anyway. (The 4% body fat is likely more like 6-7% if I’m guessing. I was super lean at my max and was still in the 6’s).

Wonder if AJ realizes we’re all watching his videos and laughing at him 🤣

So Tnt flirted with this idiot, lost Chittum, pissed off a bunch of their own athletes and many of their fans, and probably turned off many potential recruits. Then the AD, who is apparently the only adult in the room, swats down the whole obscene idea of bringing AJ in. Now TnT is scrambling to keep their prize recruit, by indicating they’re still all in the Ferrari clown show 🤡

Maybe Pyles needs to ask Tom if he has a plan 🙄

Last edited:
Oh well, all is not lost. I guess we won't get to see AB knock him down a few folkstyle notches in Carver in front of that home Hawkeye crowd.

We might just have to settle for (fill in the blank) doing the same in BJC at OTT in freestyle :)
Wonder if AJ realizes we’re all watching his videos and laughing at him 🤣
If he only had a podcast. I want to laugh my ass off weekly.

Reactions: Ski
So Tnt flirted with this idiot, lost Chittum, pissed off a bunch of their own athletes and many of their fans, and probably turned off many potential recruits. Then the AD, who is apparently the only adult in the room, swats down the whole obscene idea of bringing AJ in. Now TnT is scrambling to keep their prize recruit, by indicating they’re still all in the Ferrari clown show 🤡

Maybe Pyles needs to ask Tom if he has a plan 🙄
Didn't someone post that Brands was not stupid?

At this point why is AJ even allowed in the facilities? I still have not determined if AJ was doing a back squat or a good morning. Maybe AJ is inventing a new exercise.

Maybe Brands can get Larry to get Coe college to take AJ.

Haven't watched yet but the interview is 14 minutes only? Wonder what he said that got cut out, did he officially commit or something and now can't.

Reactions: donm
Haven't watched yet but the interview is 14 minutes only? Wonder what he said that got cut out, did he officially commit or something and now can't.
The interview is pure gold. 14 minutes of cognitive dissonance. My favorite is his alternating between insisting he is humble and respectful and calling Pyles “Christina”. Says he gave the parents section the finger because he was frustrated because the officiating was unfair and Glazier attacked him first and the crowd was calling him names and the other Iowa wrestlers were racist. He even threw Gabe under the bus saying he wasn’t out there spanking guys asses. They did try to ask him some of the less insulting of the questions from the comments at the end like whether he would sell shirts with the double bird picture on them. The only problem is that his audio kept cutting out, so some of the answers are incomplete.

I tend to sit in the corner and not post too much on here but I must say that your Lisa Morales was/is solid gold. Well done good sir, well done indeed
The things he said with Lisa are why he gets what he deserves. Trash

The interview is pure gold. 14 minutes of cognitive dissonance. My favorite is his alternating between insisting he is humble and respectful and calling Pyles “Christina”. Says he gave the parents section the finger because he was frustrated because the officiating was unfair and Glazier attacked him first and the crowd was calling him names and the other Iowa wrestlers were racist. He even threw Gabe under the bus saying he wasn’t out there spanking guys asses. They did try to ask him some of the less insulting of the questions from the comments at the end like whether he would sell shirts with the double bird picture on them. The only problem is that his audio kept cutting out, so some of the answers are incomplete.
dca11f7b-f783-4132-84bf-0ce078159547_text.gif

Those two clowns that interviewed him aren't much better. Certainly not serious journalists.....giggling like school girls when he attacks another podcaster, never asking the really tough questions, or pushing back and challenging anything AJ says. No respect for them at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT