ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

He’s been a disaster repeatedly in the past and continues to be a ticking time bomb.

Now he recently took a swing at an Iowa wrestler and then did a split while giving Iowa fans there the finger……. and Iowa still wants him?

They’re just going to try and redshirt him, hope the buzz dies down, and then put him on the team next year? Talk about desperate.

Somebody posted his new IG video with AJwritten content saying he’s weighing 207 at 4% body fat, which, if true, means he couldn’t get certed for 197 now anyway. (The 4% body fat is likely more like 6-7% if I’m guessing. I was super lean at my max and was still in the 6’s).

Stand with Pride thinks that he who talk in 3rd person must be insane.

Reactions: danoftw
Well, at least the playing field has been leveled.
@bnicolls should be grateful for the redecorating I did at his office.
IMG-4792.jpg

To bad we don't get to see the home Hawkeye crowd boo the shit out of the ignoramus his next time out. That would have been classic and his reaction maybe even moreso.

I don't think we see him anywhere in folk ever again.

It's was memorable while it lasted. Iowa doesn't and won't ever realized the bullet they dodged.

We will never know what went on behind the scenes, but I wouldn't be shocked if the whole team (short one) told TnT directly, no mas, it's him or us, let alone the AD and others.

The Oly redshirt tale, although plausable, won't happen IMO. If anything he is on tripple secret probation. He can't last a year under a microscope without incident let alone 36 hours with that absurd video. Hilarious that he is reaching out to offer his talents to any takers. I suspect a lot of thanks, but no thanks.

Who were the other schools that the Ferrari’s called? Willie says he named them In today’s show.

vhsalum​

HR MVP​

Today at 9:35 AM

to be abundantly clear I

a) find VHS to be reliable and informed
b) don't have any additional information/sources on this
And what Willie said is true as well..

AJ made calls to schools (ISU, ASU, mich, Nebraska, northern Colorado) - but got no bites.

Brands didn’t clear it with the AD before they bought the circus a house to live in and cars? I’m not sure i believe that one.
Or the AD gave them a chance with a VERY sort leash and then changed her mind after seeing their antics at SS (and possibly getting complaints from wrestlers/parents about them).

He’s been a disaster repeatedly in the past and continues to be a ticking time bomb.

Now he recently took a swing at an Iowa wrestler and then did a split while giving Iowa fans there the finger……. and Iowa still wants him?

They’re just going to try and redshirt him, hope the buzz dies down, and then put him on the team next year? Talk about desperate.
I think this is more likely a ploy to keep Angelo. Tell AJ to RS and check back in next year, pushing your chips all in on the chance he will be arrested and in prison by the time they would have to reconsider. It's not a bad bet, TBH.

Can we just award this f****r the POTY award for life and be done with it?
I pass it on the way to Denver international. I always look at that MF but my wife and kids are always with me so I don’t want to make myself look like even more of a juvenile ass than they already think I am. Had a two day work trip out to Los Angeles last summer. Packed all my wrestling clothes and intentionally took an 8PM flight home so I could rearrange furniture and take a nice picture. The parking lot has these big split rail table horse things. Bastard was heavy, but for the good of the board, I dug deep and got ‘er done.

I think the AD is doing exactly what Brands wants, there's no way he really wants AJ competing at nationals. He has a better chance of blowing up and getting DQd than he does making the podium. Whatever points they get out of Glazier is more than the likely zero AJ puts up.

Reactions: PAgeologist
Somebody posted his new IG video with AJwritten content saying he’s weighing 207 at 4% body fat, which, if true, means he couldn’t get certed for 197 now anyway. (The 4% body fat is likely more like 6-7% if I’m guessing. I was super lean at my max and was still in the 6’s).

WTF did I just witness??

If you can dodge a Ferrari, you can dodge a ball. And if you can dodge a ball, you may be able to wrestle. A heartfelt congratulations, TnT, on your new learnings.

Last edited:
If I was the AD and Brands came to me saying he still wants to have AJ on the team, I'd start the search for a new coaching staff ASAP. The AD is on an interim basis and I bet she fires Brands right before they hire a full time AD.

Reactions: Lyons212
I think the AD is doing exactly what Brands wants, there's no way he really wants AJ competing at nationals. He has a better chance of blowing up and getting DQd than he does making the podium. Whatever points they get out of Glazier is more than the likely zero AJ puts up.
She seems like a straight shooter kind of person. I think she did only what she thought best, although that doesn't preclude the Brands from being in agreement.

This won't work very well for my troll job over on GIA

That

Video is just CringeWorthy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT