ADVERTISEMENT

Carter is officially back

Glad to see this. I was hoping that if Carter was too ticked of at Cael that Aaron Brooks would step in and talk him off the cliff. Those two are like fire and ice. Can't wait for NCAA's!

Snitching Annie Potts GIF by CBS
How do you think I know? :rolleyes:

I for one am worried about Carter.

It is his conditioning following this injury. Hear me out,

This team is the best conditioned team in the NCAAs.

Why, dodge ball.

Carter with that brace will be slow as hell. He will get murdered playing for the next week and a half. These kids in the room are not the same kids Carter played against at Cathedral Prep. They will show no mercy. These boys are Division 1 athletes who have a different philosophy.

Carter’s lack of movement will screw his conditioning and the head shots he will take in practice will screw with his mental state. This is coming from a guy who was hit in the head constantly in gym class, I'd still be in concussion protocol if it existed in 1977. And our gym classes were co-ed!

I just hope that Bonnie steps up to the plate, I mean mat and stays hour after hour throwing dodge balls at him.

I know what you guys are thinking, either what a stupid post this is and/or you're thinking hey the kid had a broken hand and won Nationals. A broken hand affects the offensive side. Thowing is simple, But the broken knee, ACL, PLP, MCL, XYZ tears and the knee replacement this board has discussed will slow him down.

It comes down to Bonnie and her midnight dodgeball skills to get Carter his 4th.

Why, dodge ball.

Carter with that brace will be slow as hell. He will get murdered playing for the next week and a half. These kids in the room are not the same kids Carter played against at Cathedral Prep. They will show no mercy. These boys are Division 1 athletes who have a different philosophy.

Carter’s lack of movement will screw his conditioning and the head shots he will take in practice will screw with his mental state. This is coming from a guy who was hit in the head constantly in gym class, I'd still be in concussion protocol if it existed in 1977. And our gym classes were co-ed!

I just hope that Bonnie steps up to the plate, I mean mat and stays hour after hour throwing dodge balls at him.

I know what you guys are thinking, either what a stupid post this is and/or you're thinking hey the kid had a broken hand and won Nationals. A broken hand affects the offensive side. Thowing is simple, But the broken knee, ACL, PLP, MCL, XYZ tears and the knee replacement this board has discussed will slow him down.

It comes down to Bonnie and her midnight dodgeball skills to get Carter his 4th.

Robot Wtf GIF

his is coming from a guy who was hit in the head constantly in gym class, I'd still be in concussion protocol if it existed in 1977. And our gym classes were co-ed!
So you were the perennial Mr. Irrelevant in gym class for 12 years?
I hope you were working a concert until 3:00am and this wasn't keeping you up all night. Maybe Bonnie will sit at your table at the PSWC banquet. ;)

My sleep is all screwed up from the time change and getting back from Maryland at 3:00 am and to bed at 4:00 am.

Between Breezwood and Donegal it was bad. We hit a whiteout for a few seconds just as a tractor trailer was passing in a construction zone. When we stopped at the Somerset rest stop as it was too bad to continue to drive, needless to say I didn't need their bathroom, the whiteout changed my scheduling. :oops: We waited almost an hour until the Turnpike snowplows could catch up.

I posted the above as I was watching the Big10s posted now to YouTube. I had to at least watch Houdini Mesenbrink's match.

As to concerts I'm in between Zach Bryant and Bryan Adams. Your band Train is hitting Pittsburgh's AE facility this summer.

As to Bonnie I'd love to sit with Bonnie, I tried to buy her lunch at Zimmermanns in Ann Arbor last year. She declined as she was with a much better looking guy who has three sons who wrestle for Penn State/NLWC. Plus look at my picture above.

Bordeaux, why don't you fess up and tell the truth about your relationship with Carter, two threads hundreds of posts of speculation. I'd love to see your checkbook and to whom the last check was written, ah about Sunday night and the check cleared Monday. Love NIL. Also, this board doesn't know Starocci has a standing schedule of Sunday night dinners at your house. Thus he had to missed the championship team picture at Xfinity.

In the other post someone wrote Carter took the Penn State helicopter back to State College. Carter is such a bad ass, I immediately thought of him flying an Apache back to Pennsylvania.

My sleep is all screwed up from the time change and getting back from Maryland at 3:00 am and to bed at 4:00 am.

Between Breezwood and Donegal it was bad. We hit a whiteout for a few seconds just as a tractor trailer was passing in a construction zone. When we stopped at the Somerset rest stop as it was too bad to continue to drive, needless to say I didn't need their bathroom, the whiteout changed my scheduling. :oops: We waited almost an hour until the Turnpike snowplows could catch up.

I posted the above as I was watching the Big10s posted now to YouTube. I had to at least watch Houdini Mesenbrink's match.

As to concerts I'm in between Zach Bryant and Bryan Adams. Your band Train is hitting Pittsburgh's AE facility this summer.

As to Bonnie I'd love to sit with Bonnie, I tried to buy her lunch at Zimmermanns in Ann Arbor last year. She declined as she was with a much better looking guy who has three sons who wrestle for Penn State/NLWC. Plus look at my picture above.
Mmmmm. I ate at Zingerman’s in January while there for the Michigan beat down. It’s the only worthwhile thing about Ann Arbor.
Took some of their liverwurst, rye bread, and mustard back with me for a killer lunch while watching the MSU match at home.

Its like that dude was on a string being lifted up, I didn't think he was ever going to come down LOL.
Yup - best dunk I’ve ever seen and I saw it on TV as it happened. Stopped me in my tracks. The second view from the back that you don’t see on that clip is even more insane. Guy was like 6’3” too

• Wow
Reactions: kornucopia
Yup - best dunk I’ve ever seen and I saw it on TV as it happened. Stopped me in my tracks. The second view from the back that you don’t see on that clip is even more insane. Guy was like 6’3” too

You better reread the forum rules again. I think there is a statute against posting basketball videos on a wrestling forum. 😈

Why, dodge ball.

Carter just might take the ball and go home.

He wouldn't have bolted the state while his teammates were still going unless he was significantly upset. Cooler heads have prevailed, good for him.
As a younger fella, I used to do and say incredibly immature things after a loss or when I didn’t get my way. Some folks just take a little longer to achieve emotional maturity. You can’t undo the optics, but, you can learn from the experience and redirect your energy to more productive pursuits. Best guess is that we will see a more stoic Carter who mercilessly obliterates the competition in KC. Can’t wait!

The locked thread really turned man against man, child against child, what a time that was.

Featured everything. Iowa homers weighing in and getting dunked on by people who never post because Larry Lee.
Mineo hopping in and NJ Knuckledraggers taking strays by Iowa randoms.
Terrell Barraclough was the favorite at 174 if only Cael wasn't so driven by hate.

And that was like a 6 message stretch of page 14.

Why, dodge ball.

man what you been smoking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT