ADVERTISEMENT

Carter is officially back

Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

LOL, Carter trolled the entire sport for the whole weekend.

He trolled everyone by missing the team photo for the B1G Title. Doesn't matter now, but I don't think it was a troll move, more likely got caught up in the heat of the moment and came to his senses when he cooled off. Regardless, I am glad for him that he is going to compete, as he would have regretted it down the road otherwise.

I don't think Carter was trolling. You guys have to remember, he is extremely emotional. It became apparent when he said he just stayed in his room for a month after getting 8th as a freshman at PIAA. We have the best coach at handling human emotions.
Lots of guys are emotional; Carter is mercurial. But we have the best coach for handling that too. 😁

If Carter is at 80% or better, and the rest of the team wrestles as well or better than they did at Big Tens, then the scoring record is in serious trouble.

Adding in Carter’s 16 placement points, three advancement points and a couple of bonus points would have put the team score at 191.5 at Big Tens.

Over the past four NCAAs, they’ve averaged 91.23% of their B1G points at nationals. (A 5th year back would include the year Nolf MFF’d to 6th at B1Gs).

91.23% of 191.5 is 174.7.

Last edited:
If Carter is at 80% or better, and the rest of the team wrestles as well or better than they did at Big Tens, then the scoring record is in serious trouble.

Adding in Carter’s 16 placement points, three advancement points and a couple of bonus points would have put the team score at 191.5 at Big Tens.

Over the past four NCAAs, they’ve averaged 91.23% of their B1G points at nationals. (A 5th year back would include the year Nolf MFF’d to 6th at B1Gs).

91.23% of 191.5 is 174.7.
Get ready for it...

If we break the record GIA will immediately go into "3 point takedown excuse" mode.

This always made the most sense. Yes, he can take part in the Last Chance qualifiers, but Carter has a 95%+ (probably just 100%) chance to win Nationals. He does that and he gets the maximum amount of time off before the OTT.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
This is what photoshop is for. Or any of the newfangled AI image models. I can add him into the photo if you want ;-)
You take the picture of Carter smiling and super impose it right next to the trophy, but you replace the big trophy with the NCAA trophy.

I don't know how to do it but I know what to do 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT