ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Game Thread...for those interested.

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Offense squanders and excellent kick return from Nick Scott; goes for it on 4th down and Hack throws to Hamilton short of the first down marker.

How poorly coached is this team that Apke doesn't know he's allowed to tackle the punter if he has the ball?????

How did he miss that punt???

He was clear on the procedure penalty and the actual punt.....he didn't want a penalty but when you can tackle the punter before he punts you take it. We continue to leave plays on the field.

Nice pic of Hack firing up the team - glad to see he's walking the walk with the captain designation. Run game seems to be there.

Offense squanders and excellent kick return from Nick Scott; goes for it on 4th down and Hack throws to Hamilton short of the first down marker.

Gee, let me guess, the coaches are responsible for horrendous b1g Turd spots that stall a drive, a PSU blitzer that absurdly misses an easy blocked punt or a kick returner who doesn't move up the field and field a punt rather than letting it roll an extra 15 yards????

Those offensive adjustments the coaching staff made were really effective on that first series - I found myself very offended by them. All any opponent has to do is blitz an extra guy (or rush 2 apparently) and the play will get blown up. Hack telegraphed the handoff to Lynch on 3rd down and our oline can't block a lick.

A 32 yard punt!! We have to sustain drives and score or we'll be giving Buffalo field position all game. That will eventually kill us.

Nice pic of Hack firing up the team - glad to see he's walking the walk with the captain designation. Run game seems to be there.

The run game seems to be there? We failed twice on 3rd and short.

Lunch seems slow out of the gate.. Anyone of the other 6 rb's any quicker?

"Gee, let me guess, the coaches are responsible for horrendous b1g Turd spots that stall a drive"

Stop blaming the refs. Buffalo team is awful.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
All this great recruiting and we're not even a good MAC team...WTF?

I did say say *seems*.

5 carries for 7 yards so far. I think we run wild if we spread the field but CJF is keeping guys in to block and overpower UB. In theory that should work but we've seen differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT