ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Game Thread...for those interested.

Now this is a serious post. I noticed the same. Hamilton can't seem to get open. Did you see Hack roll to the right? Hamilton was coming back to it and the guy was on him. How does that happen?
The entire O staff is clueless.
0-0 at the end of the 1st quarter.

Against Buffalo.
Sloppiest game ever played and most inept O coaching ever.

Reactions: bmw199 and m.knox
My lord this offense is a mess. The players have no idea what is going on, Hackenberg is unable to direct them, and obviously the coaches aren't helping in any way, shape, or form. I've never seen a Penn State season go downhill so fast.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Offense squanders and excellent kick return from Nick Scott; goes for it on 4th down and Hack throws to Hamilton short of the first down marker.

Wow, another beyond absurdly bad bubble-screen WR pass by CH -- missed an easy pass by more than 10 yards. Another drive killing pass by Mr Universe LMFAO, he sucks - just horrid.

Stupid play call. That worked once already and teams, except for us adjust. Now we punt...

My lord this offense is a mess. The players have no idea what is going on, Hackenberg is unable to direct them, and obviously the coaches aren't helping in any way, shape, or form. I've never seen a Penn State season go downhill so fast.
Never thought that to beat Buffalo we'd have to dominate in turnovers and score on defense or special teams.

At least give another qb a couple of series...maybe gives a spark or may be awful but this is truly pathetic.

Can we get 100 yards of offense in the first half with this wide open offense?

Reactions: bxle

Yea, CH's absurdly bad passing, accuracy and consistency is the coaches fault - you people with your incessant list of excuses for CH's awful play are just ridiculous. Maybe the team lacks any leadership or attitude because the guy most responsible for providing it, the QB, is awful and a poor leader with a "whoa is me attitude" when he is playing worse than anyone.

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
PSU sideline reporter said sideline was solemn or sullen. Not sure which he said. That was after last series with Hand talking to line.

Yea, CH's absurdly bad passing, accuracy and consistency is the coaches fault - you people with your incessant list of excuses for CH's awful play are just ridiculous. Maybe the team lacks any leadership or attitude because the guy most responsible for providing it, the QB, is awful and a poor leader with a "whoa is me attitude" when he is playing worse than anyone.
Yeah its all one kids fault.

This team is worse than last year. I didn't think we would be much better than last year, but I didn't expect to be worse.

Reactions: Ski
No sacks so far! Positives people, positives...

No sacks, but the QB still sucks - 4 of 8 for 29 yards and has missed open receivers to extend drives on straightforward passes multiple times. ZERO LEADERSHIP as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT