ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Game Thread...for those interested.

Agree, but you have to agree that PI call was putrid....hand checking is not pass inteference.

No doubt, where was this call on the Hamilton route on the sideline where the buffalo defender had his hands all over PSU receiver - no call.

Offense squanders and excellent kick return from Nick Scott; goes for it on 4th down and Hack throws to Hamilton short of the first down marker.

BTW, another typically HORRID BS b1g Turd spot on 3rd down of the prior series. PSU forced to pick up 1st down yardage twice on 3rd and 4th down due to the typical bull$hit marks proactive negative-officiating of the b1g Turd @ssclowns.

All that speed at WR and can't even get separation

Now this is a serious post. I noticed the same. Hamilton can't seem to get open. Did you see Hack roll to the right? Hamilton was coming back to it and the guy was on him. How does that happen?

Has the OL been taught to pick up blitz..or just find someone to block. WTF Gaia?

Offense squanders and excellent kick return from Nick Scott; goes for it on 4th down and Hack throws to Hamilton short of the first down marker.

Another blown opportunity to extend the drive on 3rd down to an open receiver by our Mr. Universe QB - go figure! Sorry but that is not the stuff of playing on Sunday's - quite the opposite in fact. A QB that is going to play on Sundays makes the opposing team pay on that one on Saturday!!!

Jack Ham: "Penn State is having a hard time controlling the line of scrimmage against Buffalo."
I'd call that a problem. Is this a "work in progress" or an almost lost cause already? I'm hopeful, but this is ugly. PSU should be able to line up and run the ball down Buffalo's throat. It would be the best medicine for the OL too. Just run the damn ball at them. Make the OL get down and dirty, mean.

I'd call that a problem. Is this a "work in progress" or an almost lost cause already? I hopeful, but this is ugly. PSU should be able to line up and run the ball down Buffalo's throat. It would be the best medicine for the OL too. Just run the damn ball at them. Make the OL get down and dirty, mean.
I am going to time the next few hand offs, they take longer than most other teams passing plays.

Has the OL been taught to pick up blitz..or just find someone to block. WTF Gaia?

Double a man with no chance of getting to the QB - while allowing blitzer to get to QB in full sprint. Unbelievable.

Hey - Buffalo just rolled their QB out of the pocket....is THAT legal?

BTW, another typically HORRID BS b1g Turd spot on 3rd down of the prior series. PSU forced to pick up 1st down yardage twice on 3rd and 4th down due to the typical bull$hit marks proactive negative-officiating of the b1g Turd @ssclowns.
Yeah, it's the refs fault....

Beth Mowins without question the absolute worst with that incessant voice inflection bull$hit (always the same and sounds like a screeching scratched album). Her partner is equally brutal Jonnny slackjaw tO$U-guy Chris Speilman. Did you catch his "Buffalo took a book out of Temple's playbook on that one"???? Gee Chris, I think you mean "took a page out of Temple's playbook", not a book out of their playbook - LMFAO, what a freaking slackjaw moron stiff.

Reactions: YeOldeCup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT