ADVERTISEMENT

Blees transfer rumors from the VT board

Wasn't a 3rd school mentioned somewhere in the forum-sphere...Oklahoma maybe?

"after the way Blees has been treated by Smith, good luck ever landing another recruit from Bismarck, North Dakota"

signed: Mike Nogtetti

;)
You had me going, I was thinking did I make that post? I say so many things that don't make any sense, like saying John did him wrong or 21guns know what he is talking about. Somebody had to be just as loony as me to make that post. Of course, it was Chickenman. I found out only because my name was spelled wrong.

You had me going, I was thinking did I make that post? I say so many things that don't make any sense, like saying John did him wrong or 21guns know what he is talking about. Somebody had to be just as loony as me to make that post. Of course, it was Chickenman. I found out only because my name was spelled wrong.

You still have not said who the Okla. St Hwy transfer is going to be.

Mike Nogtetti is your evil twin from Crawford County, Pa. Went to prom with the lovely Sharon Stone and tried to get "fresh" with her.

Reactions: mn78psu83
If it was me she would of tried getting fresh with me and she would of been Mrs Tognetti. Funny how things didn't work out for her.

So disgusted with the experience with Tognetti, "Sharon" went on to become "Steve" Stone and is now one of the leader's of America's Bathroom Revolution.

butch-fashion-1.jpg

Mike Nogtetti is your evil twin from Crawford County, Pa. Went to prom with the lovely Sharon Stone and tried to get "fresh" with her.
Father: Where are you coming home from, son?
Lil Duster: Getting fresh with the neighbor girl down the street...
Father: Wow, nice, Lil Duster! I knew you'd understand personal hygiene at some point.
Lil Duster: Boy, do I!

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Have we seen any pictures of Mr Togs wearing a Penn State shirt standing next to coach smith?
Just asking in case they were posted and I missed them.

Wouldn't expect to see Blees at 157. Expect McFadden to drop and Blees to slide in at 165 if he does indeed land in Blacksburg.

OK so I don't know if Dance is indeed going up, but the line-up will be strong regardless.

125: Dance or Prata
133: Dance or Gustafson
141: Chishko
149: Mastriani
157: Blees
165: McFadden
174: Epperly
184: Zavatsky
197: Haught
HWT: Walz

I think they're stronger with Dance down but if you can't do it you can't do it.

Impressed with various programs ability to continue to stay strong even with guys graduating. I think in the old days a program like say NC State would be done for 5-7 years with their graduating classes. Speaks to the coaches' abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT