ADVERTISEMENT

Bing Match thread

looked to me the boys were out to work on things - early season stuff. That is why I thought some were riding longer and not playing would like to see a shutout or two this year!

looked to me the boys were out to work on things - early season stuff. That is why I thought some were riding longer and not playing would like to see a shutout or two this year!
I agree. Nolf taking top to start the 2nd. How often do you see that?

Nolf and Cenzo had an upright stance similar to Russian or Greco guys at times

First of all, thoughts and prayers with you Tom and your family.

Second, nitlion6, isn’t it up to Cael? Who overruled him?

Thirs, do anyone know if ESPN3 archives events for watching later? I won’t have a chance to check until tomorrow.
Paul,
The initial plan was to RS Mark, but Cael also gave Mark his word that if Mark changed his mind he (Cael) would give him a shot. With a healthy Suriano the staff saw no need to insert Mark and they believed Morelli would place.

Somewhere along the line Mark told Cael he wanted to wrestle and true to his word Cael allowed Mark to wrestle off with Morelli. That wasn't a slam dunk either. Mark won by a point.

So yeah. Ultimately Cael has the final say, but sometimes there are more than one or two moving parts in arriving at a decision.

In directing my response to Lemon I was only pointing out the insertion of Mark into the lineup against Iowa was not due to lack of faith in Morelli, but rather a coach being true his word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT