ADVERTISEMENT

Bing Match thread

If one isn't a ESPN "member" (or subscriber or whatever term they use), it is easy to sign up for free. You just have to give them an email address and create a password. Or, alternatively, sign in through Facebook. That might be why some folks are having trouble getting to the video link (which is currently on hold until the match begins)

Antone else having trouble with the quality of the Byers show audio?

anyone else getting a bad radio signal? stream is fine so Im thinking its cell line back to studio for streaming....Anyone else?

Yes, radio is not good at all. I'm in State College (local), and the radio, which is normally great, is horrible, as are the links on the internet.

Reactions: Afw6006
I'm setup here at the Binghamton Events Center and ready to go. If I can get it right this time, I'll try posting match updates as we go along

suhuxkm9zynqjjfz4su5

JB's audio quality sounds pretty bad. Is it that way for others too?

EDIT: Did not refresh my page prior to posting this to see 5 other people mentioned it lol

Sounds like Jeff Byers is speaking underwater. Can anyone text him or someone who can apprise him of the situation if he isn't aware of the broadcast problem?

I think Nelson is going for Binghamton. Matt screwing up my kypsw already not giving me a heads up!

125: Devin Schnupp vs. Joe Nelson

125 P1: Nelson strikes first with an elevated single and brings Schnupp to the mat, 0-2. 17-sec ride before Schnupp escapes, 1-2. On their feet, Schnupp goes in for a double, switches off to a single and working on the boundary to collect it and they go out.

125 P2: Nelson starts in the bottom position and escapes after :08, 1-3. Schnupp in on a single after the escape but unable to finish. Finish the period on their feet, 1-3

Schnupp opening things up more, still getting out-muscled. But he'll get some wins.

Had the Iowa Duals on earlier today, noticed Iowa Central wears Penn State singlets. Wondered if Iowa scheduled them so they could feel good about beating guys wearing that singlet.

125 P3: Schnupp escapes to start the period. Then it's Nelson who gets in on a shot. Schnupp attempts to thwart it but is unable to, 5-2. Then it's Schnupp who gets a reversal, 4-5. Escape Nelson and Schnupp goes back to a leg but the match will end there. Nelson wins the first one for Binghamton.

PSU trails 0-3 after one

Reactions: nappa
133: Corey Keener vs. Jake Nicholson

P1: Nicholson strikes first just under halfway through the first period, 0-2. After a 19-second ride, Keener escapes, 1-2. Keener almost gets one before the time expires, but Nicholson does an outstanding job keeping his hips square

133 P2: Keener in the bottom position to start. He works to hip over for the reversal and despite a wizzer from Nicholson Keener gets the two, 3-2. Keener rides out and takes :29 RT into the third

133 P3: Keener tough on top as Nicholson attempts a couple granby attempts before Keener flattens him out and surpasses 1:00 RT with about 1:30 left to wrestle. Upon the restart Nicholson escapes but Keener loses balance and Nicholson gains control for the reversal but then Keener keeps fighting and reverses again and puts Nicholson on his back. Good finish from Keener to win, 10-4 (1:27 RT).

Tied, 3-3

ADVERTISEMENT