ADVERTISEMENT

Bing Match thread

We're having trouble finishing shots tonight. Both Schnupp and Keener should have finished their shots on their guys.

Really nice work by Keener in the 2nd. It looks like Zain is teaching him some limb dismemberment maneuvers. Wth, in the 3rd... jeez, almost pulled the defeat out of the jaws of victory...

ESPN3 stream keeps seizing up on me, missing big chunks of action. Keener made that more interesting than it needed to be. 10-4 final score doesn't tell the story.

ESPN3 stream keeps seizing up on me, missing big chunks of action. Keener made that more interesting than it needed to be. 10-4 final score doesn't tell the story.
i switched to IE and it is now good to go.....

141: Jered Cortez vs. Joe Russ

141 P1: Cortez scores three takedowns to open the period and nearly gets near-fall but none awarded. Cortez rides the rest of the period and takes 1:15 RT into the 2nd

141 P2: Cortez starts underneath and gets a reversal after about 8 seconds, 8-2. Russ nearly gets an escape, and then a reversal, but Cortez is able to maintain control. Stall warning on Russ with about :10 left and Cortez takes 2:37 RT into the third

141 P2: Cortez starts underneath and gets a reversal after about 8 seconds, 8-2. Russ nearly gets an escape, and then a reversal, but Cortez is able to maintain control. Stall warning on Russ with about :10 left and Cortez takes 2:37 RT into the third
too much RT for me. cut him and go to work and find the turn off the TD. ride to ride is yawn

141 P3: Russ chooses top to start the final period. Attempts a ride before releasing Cortez to his feet, 9-2. With about :30 left Cortez attempts a cement mixer but it's too loose. After recovering his tacks on another TD and he'll win this 12-2 with 2:33 RT

Penn State up 7-3

Reactions: Maddog
too much RT for me. cut him and go to work and find the turn off the TD. ride to ride is yawn
I get you. Gotta love how guys like Nolf just get RT almost as a byproduct of everything else. How it should be, IMO. That said Cortez has some go-tos up top. The two-on-one tilts just have been a little too loose in these early matches to be routinely effective

I get you. Gotta love how guys like Nolf just get RT almost as a byproduct of everything else. How it should be, IMO. That said Cortez has some go-tos up top. The two-on-one tilts just have been a little too loose in these early matches to be routinely effective
his TDs werent tight either tonight. after watching Lee these past two weekends I can see why things are what they are

149: Zain Retherford vs. Frankie Garcia

149 P1: After some back and forth for the first 1:00, Zain gets Garcia moving and drops down to the left ankle before gathering the first TD, 2-0. Garcia gets into a scramble from underneath and does a good job staying off his back and then he gets the reversal on Zain, 2-2. Quick escape for Zain, 3-2. Then he's back into a single after the next reset and goes up 5-2. The train is warming up now, as Zain hooks up the bow and arrow and boom. Pin in 2:37

Penn State up 13-3

157: Jason Nolf vs. Tristan Rifanburg

157 P1: Rifanburg doing a good job staying balanced against Nolf in the first two minutes. Fends off some of Nolf's quick trips, and then thwarts a headlock attempt. With :47 left, Nolf finally gets in on a single, elevates it and there's two, 2-0. Next Nolf attempts a spladel, switches it off to a cradle. Nearly gets the pin but Rifanburg rolls through, 6-0.

157 P2: Rifanburg down to start the period and escapes quickly, 6-1. Nolf goes heavy on the head once they're to their feet. Then Nolf gives up a shot, Rifanburg is in on a shot and then Nolf does Nolf things and comes out with the TD. Then Nolf locks up the cradle and there is the fall in 4:23.

Penn State up 19-3

165: Vincenzo Joseph vs. Vincent DePrez

P1 165: Joseph with the quick takedown, 2-0. DePrez escapes after just 4 seconds and then they're battling on their feet but DePrez is hit with stalling. Joseph with a few reach-in shot attempts but period ends 2-1

P3 165: Escape for DePrez to start the period, 5-2, before Joseph tacks on another TD, 7-2. DePrez is up and outand then Cortez is back in on a shot. Attempts a turn with a navy ride, hooks the legs and now Joseph has the turn. Joseph is going to win this 13-2 after a stall warning and 2:55 RT.

Penn State up 23-3

Reactions: Maddog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT