ADVERTISEMENT

Bing Match thread

CD how would you have been in the corner had the ref not given back on the second turn. I thought he clearly broke. Jeez he did everything but get off him. cost him the TF. got me the point in the KYPSW though ;)

174: Mark Hall vs. Anthony Lombardo

174 P1: Hall strikes first but took about 1:00 to finish the TD, 2-0. Hall works toward a couple combos on top but Lombardo holds his base.

CD how would you have been in the corner had the ref not given back on the second turn. I thought he clearly broke. Jeez he did everything but get off him. cost him the TF. got me the point in the KYPSW though ;)
I'm not able to watch, currently, but I'd be personally-attacking the ref. They love that shit.

184: Bo Nickal vs. Steven Schneider

184 P1: Bo starts with a shot from a distance but Schneider fends it off. About 2:00 in, Nickal finally goes low for a TD. Nearly brings Schneider to his back, but he base out. Nickal up 4-1 heading into the second

P3 184: Nickal pouring it on in the third with a 12-5 lead with :45 left to wrestle. Nickal drops in on a low single for his next TD, 14-5. Nickal not doing much on top but the opponent gets warned for stalling. A little smack talk after the match between the two

Nickal wins 14-6 with 3:43 RT

Penn State up 33-3

197: Anthony Cassar vs. Mark Tracy

197 P1: Cassar with two easy TDs in the first half of the period, 4-2. Cassar takes :46 RT into the second

197 P2: Cassar rides for most of the period. Almost gets a turn but gets a little loose and eventually Tracy escapes, 4-3. Then Cassar hits a blast double and yells out a growl (must be a New Jersey thing, like Molinaro)

Reactions: diggerpup
Awesome understatement.
#Wearespoiled

That was all on Schneider (vodka drinking vodka will be able to see that)

Bo pushed him getting up....but schneider pushed harder last and the ref saw it and they got a pt deducted.

Three dual bouts for Cassar to start the season. Great experience for the young man. This will pay dividends.

Reactions: garw
197 P3: Cassar escapes to start, 7-3. Then it's another driving double, 9-3. Cassar lets him escape, 9-4. Tracy in on a shot but Cassar does a great job hipping out to maintain neutral. Cassar in on a shot late but doesn't finish before time. He wins 10-4 with 2:27 RT

Penn State up 36-2.

**Binghamton was deducted a team point after 184

Reactions: Maddog
285: Nick Nevills vs. Connor Calkins

P1 285: Nevills strikes first with a TD along the boundary, 2-0. With a two-on-one tilt Nevills gets a turn but doesn't stick it long enough for NF. Nevills hits it again and gets 2NF this time, 4-0. Calkins escapes, 4-1. Nevills takes 1:23 RT into the 2nd

P3 285: Nevills down to start the period and as he stands up Casper sinks in the boots. He eventually gets too high and bails on it. Nevills escape, 5-1. On their feet, Nevills circles in for a low shot and gets it, 7-1. Nevills gets aggressive at the end, takes him down and lets him up and wins 12-3 with 2:39 RT.

Penn State wins 40-2

Reactions: Maddog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT