ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

I don't like secrecy. I didn't like it under Joe, didn't like it under O'Brien, and I don't like it under Franklin.
But why would he saying anything? Why give that info to the other team?

"Some players", which I am guessing is more than a couple. Probably 4 or 5 players will be sitting, is the guess here. Are they all starters? Probably a couple, I would guess.

We may not be deep enough to survive it, but who knows? As long as 9 and 26 aren't suspended we can hang with them....maybe.

If it IS 43 or 11 or 40, then probably not.

But why would he saying anything? Why give that info to the other team?

Well, USC knows NOW, don't they? They know multiple players will be out.

They'll get up in the press box, somebody will say "oh look, now we know who's out" and then they'll playcall accordingly. I see no benefit in secrecy.

They'll get up in the press box, somebody will say "oh look, now we know who's out" and then they'll playcall accordingly. I see no benefit in secrecy.
Where did anyone say multiple players? Franklin said players, which could be two. Or it could be one starter and two guys that never play. The point is, we don't know and USC doesn't know...why give that info?

Advantage of pre game prep. What may now be a weakness that wasn't there before.

I respectfully disagree. Your suggestion is akin to a POTUS pre-announcing his war plans. :oops:

Koa, Sickels, Gaia, and Godwin were part of the press conference today so I think they can be ruled out as among those who are suspended.

Where did anyone say multiple players? Franklin said players, which could be two. Or it could be one starter and two guys that never play. The point is, we don't know and USC doesn't know...why give that info?
Is "multiple" the same as "some"? :)

So you would tell USC?
Good grief - it has nothing to do with "telling USC" - except in Gunsie's defective "pimple on a brain stem"........

It's that it ain't nobody else's Fing business.....aside from the kids involved, their families and - depending on the issue - the coaches and teammates

Koa, Sickels, Gaia, and Godwin were part of the press conference today so I think they can be ruled out as among those who are suspended.
Barkley, McSorley and Allen were all tweeting today from Disneyland....I doubt they would be doing that if they weren't going to play for disciplinary reasons.

Honestly if that's it in terms of the 2 deep, we will be ok. Hurts but can be overcome.

Move Smith inside and play Bell and Cabinda outside. Mix in Koa and Cam, but if 33 is out there, USC is going that way and it's a liability.

As far as 13 goes, it hurts, no way around it. Now you go with 3, 5, and 12, and 11 needs the light to come on right now, not next year. 84 sees the field.

I'm hearing Bowen and Blacknall!!!

Not to sound like an ass, especially since CJF knows what he's doing (I hope), but both Bowen and Blacknall better have done some pretty serious *hit for this to be true. I mean...really?? Why don't we just make it that much easier for USC? Not happy about this in the least. And OH BY THE WAY...would CJF be ballsy enough to do the same thing if this were a playoff game? I gotta be honest folks, 'grand experiment' rah-rah rhetoric or not, I would not. I want to win this game. I want to SECURE the recruits coming in.

I'm guessing Mary Jane didn't have her "last dance" after all.

I'm not particularly upset about Bowen, but I am disappointed with Saeed. This is going up to hurt him professionally. He's too good of a talent to be this stupid, but then again, he might be this stupid.

Life's a Bitch.....you either wake up, grow up and determine that weed is a "crutch for the weak-minded", or you go on to a life of "nothingness"......like SSS :)

Last edited:
Not to sound like an ass, especially since CJF knows what he's doing (I hope), but both Bowen and Blacknall better have done some pretty serious *hit for this to be true. I mean...really?? Why don't we just make it that much easier for USC? Not happy about this in the least. And OH BY THE WAY...would CJF be ballsy enough to do the same thing if this were a playoff game? I gotta be honest folks, 'grand experiment' rah-rah rhetoric or not, I would not. I want to win this game. I want to SECURE the recruits coming in.
OSU is hiring fans. :)

Reactions: Nitt1300
I'm guessing Mary Jane didn't have her "last dance" after all.

I'm not particularly upset about Bowen, but I am disappointed with Saeed. This is going up to hurt him professionally. He's too good of a talent to be this stupid, but then again, he might be this stupid.

Life's a Bitch.....you either wake up, grow up and determine that weed is a "crutch for the weak-minded", or you go on to a life of "nothingness".
Good Grief

From what I am hearing, pretty serious!!!

USC has some player issues as well (from a USC board)-

Adam Maya– ‏@AdamJMaya
#USC reserves Olajuwon Tucker (LB) & Kevin Scott (DT) have been ruled academically ineligible. Out for Rose Bowl for now, could be spring.

Good Grief
Are you "this guy"?
latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT