ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

will impact Rose Bowl. Can't disclose yet due to confidence but it is not good. Is a player issue.

Can't find Fries' redshirt.....he's gonna' have to wear blue.

th

will impact Rose Bowl. Can't disclose yet due to confidence but it is not good. Is a player issue.

we have alot of depth to handle injuries. maybe not the same team, but we can be competitive at almost every spot - except OL - that still has some depth issues. even LB has grown a little depth. SB and MM are superb but the backups are not that bad.

Shiat. Now I'm wondering if someone was (intentionally) left off the team plane.

^^^^^^ Ironical isn't quite sufficient a term ^^^^^^^^

Good Lord you are screwed up. Right now you are so obsessed with me, you make every post an attack.

You are a stalker, you've been called out for it, banned for it, and it ain't just me who has said it, on this board. Get help.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, I know something you don't know. What a friggin' drama queen. He should either spell it out, or STFU. Fargin' gym teachers act like their part of some secret football Mensa society.

Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

Reactions: richmin3
Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

I don't care if you are CEO of General Electric pal. Your post was irresponsible and condescending, not to mention selfish.

Gotta love penis measuring contests.

You got about 20 posters on here calling you out for the freak you are today, if I were you I'd shut the F up.

Nah, I don't think I will.

Come on Gunsie, we know you want to post some of your famous "inside info".

Koa Farmer is not on the team plane

I do not claim to have any inside info on this but he is from California. Perhaps it made more sense to travel to LA on his own rather than fly east to meet the team plane in Harrisburg?

MorganStanley?

Here is maybe one reason why he chose to post: presuming we do learn something bad happened we'll remember that he knew something before it actually hit the streets.

The next time he posts something thart suggests inside info we might be more inclined to believe him than we might otherwise.

BTW, if someone actually missed the plane... i presume that is a joke. how do you miss the plane? lol

Practically everyone working for a lot of financial firms is a vice president. It's not saying much.

I do not claim to have any inside info on this but he is from California. Perhaps it made more sense to travel to LA on his own rather than fly east to meet the team plane in Harrisburg?

He meant it as a joke. Farmer has been in CA for the past few days.

A naked head-up isn't particularly helpful. OP just wants to let the world know that he knows stuff before everybody else.

I'm sure it will all be revealed eventually. Some people will look better, and some will look worse. He'd tell us, but since he was told in confidence he can't. It's possible that the information will come out slower than expected, because some of this stuff will take longer to play out than anticipated. Just like all of the other private information that gets held over our heads.

Why is it that everybody who works for a big bank seems to be a total asshole? We should torch each and every one of those institutions. They do nobody any good, unless you are a billionaire.

Um, that's the joke from the post. He's not on the plane because he's already there. He's been Tweeting from Cali all week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT