ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Time to add more BS to this thread - it says on SI that Franklin is in consideration for the Buffalo job now that the Ryan boys have been sh$t canned - why you ask, because Pegula has PSU ties and Franklin had a good season - no other reason than that - I could be a "journalist" in my sleep with the amount of intellect it takes.

Clean water is important
large.jpg

10 - that is all.

[QUOTE="Bad news coming".[/QUOTE]

I thought the quote went, 'You aint seen bad yet, but its coming'!!!

FWI. I saw his brother on Longmire, he is one ugly SOB

I feel sorry for you. Your weakness is so obvious.
I have weak moments, I'll grant you that. Unlike you, however, I have a spine and own up to my errors. You never do that, not ever. You have serious psychological dysfunctions that you should deal with though it's likely way too late. All an unbiased professional would have to do is read your posts and it would be obvious, I think.

To borrow a phrase you enjoy, your mind has been glory holed, I'm afraid. NM.

Reactions: garw and bjf1991
Time to add more BS to this thread - it says on SI that Franklin is in consideration for the Buffalo job now that the Ryan boys have been sh$t canned - why you ask, because Pegula has PSU ties and Franklin had a good season - no other reason than that - I could be a "journalist" in my sleep with the amount of intellect it takes.

There is no question the Penn State connection will be hard for Pegula not to at least talk to CJF about the job.

No idea if this guy has legit info or not. But ever since I saw this post I've been keeping an eye on who made it to LA and who didn't. Almost every player who will make an impact I've seen confirmation that they made it. Only a small handful that I haven't seen confirmation of, and one of those guys is Manny Bowen. And all I have to say is that he's been tweeting some interesting stuff that makes you wonder.

I have weak moments, I'll grant you that. Unlike you, however, I have a spine and own up to my errors. You never do that, not ever. You have serious psychological dysfunctions that you should deal with though it's likely way too late. All an unbiased professional would have to do is read your posts and it would be obvious, I think.

To borrow a phrase you enjoy, your mind has been glory holed, I'm afraid. NM.
No, YOUR mind has been glory holed. And abused.

No idea if this guy has legit info or not. But ever since I saw this post I've been keeping an eye on who made it to LA and who didn't. Almost every player who will make an impact I've seen confirmation that they made it. Only a small handful that I haven't seen confirmation of, and one of those guys is Manny Bowen. And all I have to say is that he's been tweeting some interesting stuff that makes you wonder.
There will be a press conference and we will find out who is missing, and why.

Not sure what you're seeing, but his only recent tweet said, "Your [sic] never as low as you think".....not sure how much you can read into that. However, if there's something up with Manny, it's not grades.

Not sure what you're seeing, but his only recent tweet said, "Your [sic] never as low as you think".....not sure how much you can read into that. However, if there's something up with Manny, it's not grades.

Meaning, you don't believe Bowen's grades would be an issue?

Some interesting tweets thrown his way as well and also a retweet about learning to overcome mistakes. Take it fwiw, I have no inside info. Press conference starting any minute now as well.

Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

Oh yeah the measure of success is how big your pay checks is! Let us know who your company is so we can be sure to withdraw our money. Pffffft.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Some interesting tweets thrown his way as well and also a retweet about learning to overcome mistakes. Take it fwiw, I have no inside info. Press conference starting any minute now as well.
That overcoming mistakes twit is from an Ark St. WR. Connection?

Looking at Bowen's tweets and saw this - thanks NWW! Best of luck at the next level!

It looks like the team went to Disneyland today. Jeff Nelson, Associate AD for Strategic Communications tweeted some photos of the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT