ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Browsed 16 pages, 600+ posts, while having morning coffee. Why, God, why?

353xxx.jpg

Because we are not yet up to 17 pages?

Oh wait - yes we are.

Reactions: Sviatoslav
Have no idea who the student athletes are, or what they did. I do know that if CJF suspended them he had his reasons and they are likely good ones, and further that the players involved knew what they were flirting with when they did whatever they did, or did not do whatever they did not do.

We certainly could use all hands on deck Monday night for what promises to be a tough game, but we won't have them. OK, we have faced worse this season, and overcome it. But all of this makes me think about something else--that badly-executed statue that pisses everyone off.

There is more than one way to replace a statue. There is more than one way to pay tribute to a tradition of success with honor. Statues are symbols. A tradition is what you DO! This way is better than any statue.

Do you wager on Penn State football games?

21Guns has it in his warped mind that he is part of the team or on the staff, and when Franklin keeps information from him it forces Gunsie back to reality. Same thing goes on with the wrestling squad.

It's all a psychological problem. He needs therapy to force him permanently back to reality.

21Guns has it in his warped mind that he is part of the team or on the staff, and when Franklin keeps information from him it forces Gunsie back to reality. Same thing goes on with the wrestling squad.

It's all a psychological problem. He needs therapy to force him permanently back to reality.

Peetz Pool Boy, do you work for ESPiN?
How in the H-E-double toothpicks do you post that Bowen and Blacknall were involved with weed? Why would anyone throw this out there?
Geezlouweez, this board is outraged :eek: over the media creating false narratives, then you come on here and spew this in your post.
Where is it officially stated by CJF that weed - mary jane's last dance - was the issue? Where did anyone from the football program state it was Bowen and Blacknall?
If it has been officially stated, and I missed it, that's on me.
Good gosh, man. Just SMH.

OL
24 hours have passed and I hope you're feeling better. There's nothing worse than falling ill to a case of "misguided moral superiority".

I feel for your son ...he deserves better.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT