ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Heard it's Bowen...but it's still a secret. So tell Guns to STFU!
Julie? Nooooooo!
julie-bowen-appeared-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-in-hollywood-may-2016-1.jpg

Not to sound like an ass, especially since CJF knows what he's doing (I hope), but both Bowen and Blacknall better have done some pretty serious *hit for this to be true. I mean...really?? Why don't we just make it that much easier for USC? Not happy about this in the least. And OH BY THE WAY...would CJF be ballsy enough to do the same thing if this were a playoff game? I gotta be honest folks, 'grand experiment' rah-rah rhetoric or not, I would not. I want to win this game. I want to SECURE the recruits coming in.
I agree it needs to be serious...but if we're going to lose recruits because of one game, then we don't want them anyhow.

Reactions: Nitt1300
Where did anyone say multiple players? Franklin said players, which could be two. Or it could be one starter and two guys that never play. The point is, we don't know and USC doesn't know...why give that info?
I think it is some.....

I thought she looked great in Happy Gilmore but she looks different nowadays. I can't quite figure out what she had done to herself.

Please man. If she was your wifes' friend and she was coming over for dinner, you would be asking your wife every 5 minutes "Is Julie coming over?"

Good lord.

What I find amazing is the same board that hates what the media did by spreading a false narrative in the past, is now full of the same yesterday and today.
CJF comes out and says some players will not play in the Rose Bowl. In the other monster thread, it is now multiple players, and weed is involved.
HUH? Some has become multiple, and the team violations is weed?
C'mon, gang.
Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. Chillax and wait for the official word of what happened.

OL

Manny Bowen should be running sprints all spring if the case.

Complete lack of responsibility.

Reactions: BBrown
What I find amazing is the same board that hates what the media did by spreading a false narrative in the past, is now full of the same yesterday and today.
CJF comes out and says some players will not play in the Rose Bowl. In the other monster thread, it is now multiple players, and weed is involved.
HUH? Some has become multiple, and the team violations is weed?
C'mon, gang.
Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. Chillax and wait for the official word of what happened.

OL
Where is this monster thread?

Hope Manny is ok. Seems like such a good kid...This is very surprising if true.

How many team violator threads are there. Jesus.

I feel like I'm reading a Miami board.

If there are starters missing, then others on the team will have to step up. Nobody knows that better than this team. Nobody.

Regarding player issues there's nothing on the record regarding legal troubles, unless something happened elsewhere. Whatever it is, its internal. That's where it should stay.

Not necessarily so, and I have no more information than anyone here but there are various circumstances/offenses whereby the public would not know anything to this point.

Peetz Pool Boy, do you work for ESPiN?
How in the H-E-double toothpicks do you post that Bowen and Blacknall were involved with weed? Why would anyone throw this out there?
Geezlouweez, this board is outraged :eek: over the media creating false narratives, then you come on here and spew this in your post.
Where is it officially stated by CJF that weed - mary jane's last dance - was the issue? Where did anyone from the football program state it was Bowen and Blacknall?
If it has been officially stated, and I missed it, that's on me.
Good gosh, man. Just SMH.

OL

Not necessarily so, and I have no more information than anyone here but there are various circumstances/offenses whereby the public would not know anything to this point.
I suppose after some quick research I was relieved to have come up empty. Anything is possible.

The team has been pretty situation free for quite some time. Hope whatever it is, it was stupid as opposed to serious. Getting busted smoking weed is stupid. I wouldn't consider that serious.

How in the H-E-double toothpicks do you post that Bowen and Blacknall were involved with weed? Why would anyone throw this out there?
Geezlouweez, this board is outraged :eek: over the media creating false narratives, then you come on here and spew this in your post.
Where is it officially stated by CJF that weed - mary jane's last dance - was the issue? Where did anyone from the football program state it was Bowen and Blacknall?

OL
SgtHulka.gif

OL

It's a shame to throw this out there without anything to back it up. The team was likely tested prior to departure anyway and they would not have been on the plane if this were the case.

I suppose after some quick research I was relieved to have come up empty. Anything is possible.

The team has been pretty situation free for quite some time. Hope whatever it is, it was stupid as opposed to serious. Getting busted smoking weed is stupid. I wouldn't consider that serious.

I don't disagree necessarily, but obviously it's not allowed by team rule, as it's still illegal in PA. I would also agree that nobody on the team has done anything too far afield in a long time. That being said, any violation of the law that hits the press will be trumpeted from the rooftops as "Rogue program PSU still doesn't get it, etc. etc." and I have no doubt this is drilled into any commit's head the second he mentions he feels like maybe looking at Penn State just for the hell of it. Who was the kid from HBG who never even started classes here and got in trouble later and it was "Former Penn State Commit Making Fake Money." Can't think of his name.

I don't disagree necessarily, but obviously it's not allowed by team rule, as it's still illegal in PA. I would also agree that nobody on the team has done anything too far afield in a long time. That being said, any violation of the law that hits the press will be trumpeted from the rooftops as "Rogue program PSU still doesn't get it, etc. etc." and I have no doubt this is drilled into any commit's head the second he mentions he feels like maybe looking at Penn State just for the hell of it. Who was the kid from HBG who never even started classes here and got in trouble later and it was "Former Penn State Commit Making Fake Money." Can't think of his name.
He transferred to UMASS. Name slips me also.

I was just going off of PPB's comment about the buds, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. And I don't mean that towards the players themselves, but in general. Realistically, the team is due for something. I'd rather it not be the case but these are kids. Something's bound to happen at some point.

While I get that it's still against the law and team rules I can think of a million other things that would be a cause for concern. If that's all it was then they should just take the medicine and move forward.

ADVERTISEMENT