ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Hey, Cummings, you stated "Whatever it is, its internal. That's where it should stay.".
Should stay internal to the program?! Yet you tell me to lighten up when I ask a poster why he would post information that is not official? Which is it? Keep it internal or start a false narrative about our players?
Again, if there is an official report out there, then I am wrong, AND it is not internal.

OL

He transferred to UMASS. Name slips me also.

I was just going off of PPB's comment about the buds, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. And I don't mean that towards the players themselves, but in general. Realistically, the team is due for something. I'd rather it not be the case but these are kids. Something's bound to happen at some point.

While I get that it's still against the law and team rules I can think of a million other things that would be a cause for concern. If that's all it was then they should just take the medicine and move forward.
Zayd Issah

Reactions: Hotshoe
Hey, Cummings, you stated "Whatever it is, its internal. That's where it should stay.".
Should stay internal to the program?! Yet you tell me to lighten up when I ask a poster why he would post information that is not official? Which is it? Keep it internal or start a false narrative about our players?
Again, if there is an official report out there, then I am wrong, AND it is not internal.

OL
This board is here for casual discussion. I don't need an official word from anyone. It's none of my business.

But that doesn't mean I can't comment on someone else's comment in a speculative manner.

You've been really testy with me. Maybe you just don't understand my sense of humor. Just put me on ignore please. Thanks.

Well, Bowen is at Disneyland currently. Not sure if a suspended player would travel or not though.

Well, Bowen is at Disneyland currently. Not sure if a suspended player would travel or not though.
The biggest punishment is taking the game away from the competitor. You'd think if it was something terrible, he wouldn't have traveled.

If kids don't play then so be it but for them to be with the team speaks to the level of the infraction, which means someone did something stupid, not serious.

So it's just weed?
NO. It's nothing. Just people speculating.

Since we all had 24 hours to go nutty now that we get some names we start to guess at the infractions.

I'm willing to guess there are quite a few people doing headcounts and if someone didn't make it I think we would have heard by now.

I'm seriously not concerned. Whatever it is, Franklin will act like an adult and a good representative of the university and do the right thing both ethically and for the long term. I trust him. Any way you slice it, this season has been a gigantic success. If we lose, so be it. Success with honor, same as it ever was. That's who we are and it's not for sale.

Issah wasn't printing the counterfeit money, for what it's worth. He was just passing the fake $20s at McDonalds for dollar menu cheeseburgers and $19 real currency in change.

I'm seriously not concerned. Whatever it is, Franklin will act like an adult and a good representative of the university and do the right thing both ethically and for the long term. I trust him. Any way you slice it, this season has been a gigantic success. If we lose, so be it. Success with honor, same as it ever was. That's who we are and it's not for sale.
True, although our Board of Trustees tried to give it all away. They were successful to the extent that a phrase which was once accepted by others is now subject to ridicule.

Reactions: sarasotan
Sorry I shared info with you guys. My intent was to inform not play guess what I know you don't. That's not my style and I have never don't that on here. Next time I won't share any info. I was only told of the one player and it being school related. I know nothing about Bowen. Disappointing that these guys did such a great job keeping their noses clean all year and then screw up before the biggest game in years. Oh well, they are kids.

Enjoy the game. Safe travels to SoCal. Beat USC.

Issah wasn't printing the counterfeit money, for what it's worth. He was just passing the fake $20s at McDonalds for dollar menu cheeseburgers and $19 real currency in change.

You mean Penn State Recruit Issah? If that guy went on to become POTUS, solved world hunger, eradicated poverty, established a millennium of peace, took a sad song and made it better, and then got caught putting a slug in a parking meter the P-N would say "Former Penn State Recruit Accused of Theft of Services."

You mean Penn State Recruit Issah? If that guy went on to become POTUS, solved world hunger, eradicated poverty, established a millennium of peace, took a sad song and made it better, and then got caught putting a slug in a parking meter the P-N would say "Former Penn State Recruit Accused of Theft of Services."

Wrong. It would be this:

"Former Penn State Recruit Accused of Theft of Services Amidst Paterno Scandal"

He transferred to UMASS. Name slips me also.

I was just going off of PPB's comment about the buds, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. And I don't mean that towards the players themselves, but in general. Realistically, the team is due for something. I'd rather it not be the case but these are kids. Something's bound to happen at some point.

While I get that it's still against the law and team rules I can think of a million other things that would be a cause for concern. If that's all it was then they should just take the medicine and move forward.
Issah. Not sure wether or not he transferred to UMass though

Issah. Not sure wether or not he transferred to UMass though
Issah ended up at Temple, but was removed from the team there within a few weeks for an unspecified team rules violation. Not sure if he ended up anywhere after that.

Sorry I shared info with you guys. My intent was to inform not play guess what I know you don't. That's not my style and I have never don't that on here. Next time I won't share any info. I was only told of the one player and it being school related. I know nothing about Bowen. Disappointing that these guys did such a great job keeping their noses clean all year and then screw up before the biggest game in years. Oh well, they are kids.

Don't let a few posters chase you away. The negative ones are usually the loudest. Maybe I'm in the minority but I appreciate the heads up even though you weren't able to provide specific details. And unfortunately a few bad apples chase away good posters who have some info once in a while. Ugh.

Reactions: mathprof and WDLion
True, although our Board of Trustees tried to give it all away. They were successful to the extent that a phrase which was once accepted by others is now subject to ridicule.
No argument here. Nonetheless, James Franklin's compass is true, and the continued embodiment of that ideal flies in the face of those who worked so hard to destroy it. I love that.

Although there are no rules against It on this board, it's a good idea not to come on here and create a lot of unnecessary speculation. If you know something you can share, by all means, please share it. If you're going to start another "I know something you don't" thread, then do us all a favor and keep it to yourself until you are able to share.

i-smell-shit-cabncp.jpg

Thanks but being right is no excuse for upsetting us.

No we do not. He did not post what he knew, and played "I got a secret". You know something, you put your name on it, right or wrong.
Maybe he didn't know the players that wouldn't play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT