ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament -- Session 3 Thread

The old 5 on 1.
didn’t Ferrari use that move?
EtPSd2AWQAEgJHH.jpg

I'm watching the pre show on the B1G and Spencer was the subject. Spencer blows an ACL and Brands says basically, take care of business. Not sure I can support that. That wouldn't happen in any other sport.
Bryce Harper's elbow might disagree.

No, I would never support that as a coach, and I've coached baseball for 40 years.

Maybe that's why yesterday Lee wiped the mat with his opponent and Tom started yammering to/at him and he just kept walking away like hew wasn't there. The contempt was so obvious.

How long after NCAA's do you think before Lee is in another RTC?

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
Maybe that's why yesterday Lee wiped the mat with his opponent and Tom started yammering to/at him and he just kept walking away like hew wasn't there. The contempt was so obvious.

How long after NCAA's do you think before Lee is in another RTC?
To be honest, I have zero clue how wrestlers actually feel out there. It started with the whole lifting of wrestlers and some dude from PA at 133. No idea how they actually feel. I do know this, the Brands have done well. Not sure I'd want my kid wrestling for them. They're just kinda wacko.

I think rby will (should) be putting in some time with zain. The next battle with nagao will be a barn burner.

Lmao. Woods gets 2 stall calls, and Tate gets one yesterday. Lol.

Reactions: PAHURDLER
Just glanced at the Hillger/Orndorff match and did a doubletake thinking Orndorff was wrestling a woman. Hillger rocking a significant man bun.

You do you, Trent.
he is transitioning like Bruce Jenner. He can than wrestle another 5 years as member of the Wisky womens wrestling team. There he might just win a title finally!

I’m starting to worry about the status of @86PSUPaul . . . can anyone in Ann Arbor who’s checking the boards verify that he is safe?
Thanks for the concern! Mrs Warner and I stayed in our respective sections. My son and I even made it on TV a few times during the champion’s interviews!

Besides, she had more to worry about from her own forum fans. Some of them were brutal!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT