ADVERTISEMENT

ASU meet streaming tv options?

for some reason that is not universally true. Several folks say that they can see it as an ESPN channel choice with ESPNWatch/ESPN3, but others (such as me) do not see it... so it is likely market/provider driven situation.

there was an earlier question in the pinned post about Youtube TV that was not yet answered. I know that youtube TV have a free-weekly trail, but I think available channels are based on your internet zip code, so not sure if PAC12 is “standard” available channel.. hopefully a YouTube tv user will see this and answer for the earlier poster.

as to the OP of this thread, if your current subscription does not carry PAC12, and you are unwilling or unable to subscribe to it, your video streaming option Might be on Fubo TV which others in the pinned thread above said includes the PAC12 network and also offers a free-weekly trail. (And possibly the response to the YouTube tv question). But I am unfamiliar with FuboTV and channels availability.

if all else is lost... It is confirmed to be radio broadcast on WRSC 1390AM & and audio streamed on GoPSU
Thanks very much ItLion... Just got Fubo loaded and now watching PSU vs ASU soccer match... :)

Thanks very much ItLion... Just got Fubo loaded and now watching PSU vs ASU soccer match... :)
I have the game on as well. Hope the wrestling picture is better than the soccer one. Looks like I’m watching thru a net. Looks like it is being filmed in 0.1k versus 4K. Instinct is to go and adjust the rabbit ears or mess with the scrolling dial from 1970s

Reactions: NoVaLion2
Smart view Samsung - check
Robu app - check
pac 12 network - check
Cold beer - check
dinner - check

not ruining roar PbP - priceless

Its a good night!

#WeARE
#itrustinBWIwrestlngroomfortechinfo
#eatitturk

Robu app - check
pac 12 network - check
Cold beer - check
dinner - check

Its a good night!

#WeARE
#eatitturk

giphy.gif

Robu app - check
pac 12 network - check
Cold beer - check
dinner - check

Its a good night!

#WeARE
#eatitturk
I'm drinking Lancaster Brewing Double Milk Chocolate Stout tonight. What are the rest of you guys drinking this fine evening?

Reactions: Hotshoe
Looks like match won't be on at 9. PSU soccer is on PAC 12 Arizona and won't be finished.

I signed up for Fubutv….not finding any connection to the match...only Arizona PSU Vollyball on Nov. 26th. Help

I have Xfinity as well and the Pac-12 channel is showing basketball. Downloaded the pac-12 app to my phone, logged on with my xfinity credentials and it is there, and then I can cast it to my TV. All 100% free granted I am already paying for the sports package on xfinity
Same here, at least I hope so.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I turned it off 10 when it was 2-0 Zona....now it is 3-2! PSU making this a game...

Drinking some Loose Shoe Brewery Stout. Yeah, yeah, I'm a farrier as is my friend that is now a brewmaster. If you're ever around Amherst, VA, stop in and say hi to my best friend Derin. Just north of Lynchburg, VA on 29. The beer is amazing.

Reactions: Creek Side
Yeah baby, we got soccer, so just waiting for wrestling! Boo Yeah!

Nice Stout, PA smoked cheddar, and Country Store Ring Bologna from Pennsdale, PA. Doesn't get any better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT