ADVERTISEMENT

ASU meet streaming tv options?

Supposed to be on the espn platform no?

for some reason that is not universally true. Several folks say that they can see it as an ESPN channel choice with ESPNWatch/ESPN3, but others (such as me) do not see it... so it is likely market/provider driven situation.

there was an earlier question in the pinned post about Youtube TV that was not yet answered. I know that youtube TV have a free-weekly trail, but I think available channels are based on your internet zip code, so not sure if PAC12 is “standard” available channel.. hopefully a YouTube tv user will see this and answer for the earlier poster.

as to the OP of this thread, if your current subscription does not carry PAC12, and you are unwilling or unable to subscribe to it, your video streaming option Might be on Fubo TV which others in the pinned thread above said includes the PAC12 network and also offers a free-weekly trail. (And possibly the response to the YouTube tv question). But I am unfamiliar with FuboTV and channels availability.

if all else is lost... It is confirmed to be radio broadcast on WRSC 1390AM & and audio streamed on GoPSU

I have Comcast at home in central PA and I get the Pac12 network. The network is going to have a football game on so I downloaded the PAC12 app. I’ll be able to watch it on the app.

just downloaded app but apparently my Optimum provider in Jersey isn’t on the list. :(

I have Comcast at home in central PA and I get the Pac12 network. The network is going to have a football game on so I downloaded the PAC12 app. I’ll be able to watch it on the app.
Like Creek Side, I have the Pac-12 network on Comcast/Xfinity (I’m in central NJ).
Try this link to find out what streaming options might work for you:
https://pac-12.com/getpac-12networks

Reactions: jbkeller72
for some reason that is not universally true. Several folks say that they can see it as an ESPN channel choice with ESPNWatch/ESPN3, but others (such as me) do not see it... so it is likely market/provider driven situation.

there was an earlier question in the pinned post about Youtube TV that was not yet answered. I know that youtube TV have a free-weekly trail, but I think available channels are based on your internet zip code, so not sure if PAC12 is “standard” available channel.. hopefully a YouTube tv user will see this and answer for the earlier poster.

as to the OP of this thread, if your current subscription does not carry PAC12, and you are unwilling or unable to subscribe to it, your video streaming option Might be on Fubo TV which others in the pinned thread above said includes the PAC12 network and also offers a free-weekly trail. (And possibly the response to the YouTube tv question). But I am unfamiliar with FuboTV and channels availability.

if all else is lost... It is confirmed to be radio broadcast on WRSC 1390AM & and audio streamed on GoPSU
Youtube tv is based on your location so for PA people they do not get it. There are some streaming services that have it. Fubo TV, Sling and a few others.

My friend and I will be there from San Diego. And I am hoping the PSU gear I ordered will have arrived before we drive over that day. Hopefully some of the BWI faithful will be there as I would love to meet you all.
My son and I will be there from central PA. Currently sitting in Sedona AZ watching it rain. WeAre!

My son and I will be there from central PA. Currently sitting in Sedona AZ watching it rain. WeAre!

I was going to drive the family down from Colorado, go to the match, then spend the week in Scottsdale. Forecast has me thinking otherwise. 60s is nice, but not Arizona nice.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
BINGO! Add basic package plus sports plus package that has PAC10 Arizona. It's on their guide for Friday and I have set it to record. Cancel online in your account prior to 7 day trial ending. I personally used a virtual credit card with $2.00 max on it.

Just did same thing..thanks to everyone especially ItalionLion doing the legwork on this stuff..

Hoping they have app on the AppleTV..I'll check when I get home

Edit..the app is on AppleTV. All set up and ready to roll!

Last edited:
I'm sure this is probably frowned upon, but I'd hate to see anyone miss it that simply can't purchase the rights to view it. For those people, search Ebay for IPTV.

Got my Fubo trial going--dual is scheduled to record. Seems like a nice service! Not the highest def, but not terrible. Wish I could dump Comcast, but their dang bundles are holding me on my back.

BINGO! Add basic package plus sports plus package that has PAC10 Arizona. It's on their guide for Friday and I have set it to record. Cancel online in your account prior to 7 day trial ending. I personally used a virtual credit card with $2.00 max on it.

I signed up for a free week but can not find the PAC12 Arizona. All I see is the PAC12 channel and on Friday the guide shows a basketball game. Where might I find this PAC12 Arizona channel?

can not find the PAC12 Arizona. All I see is the PAC12 channel and on Friday the guide shows a basketball game

Same. I plan to use cellphone. Downloaded Pac 12 App in addition to fuboTV App. Then used FuboTV free trial to access Pac 12 TV in Pac 12 App. PSU vs ASU wrestling is able to be scheduled for notice to be viewed in Pac 12 App. I intend to use Pac 12 App and watch.

I signed up for a free week but can not find the PAC12 Arizona. All I see is the PAC12 channel and on Friday the guide shows a basketball game. Where might I find this PAC12 Arizona channel?
I had the option of adding the fubo sports plus package for 10.99 a month to the trial subscription. Pac-12 Arizona is included with that. Hell, add everything you can, we're just gonna cancel on Saturday morning.

Reactions: carlygirlpeterson
I had the option of adding the fubo sports plus package for 10.99 a month to the trial subscription. Pac-12 Arizona is included with that. Hell, add everything you can, we're just gonna cancel on Saturday morning.
Yeah, should have mentioned you need that add-on package. After signing up, I just searched for Penn State vs Arizona State, and it came right up.

Reactions: ItalianLion

Thank You. I downloaded the Fubotv app on my Samsung QLED 75". Added the sports plus channels and now it's setup for recording.

Reactions: funkisfun12
Got my Fubo trial going--dual is scheduled to record. Seems like a nice service! Not the highest def, but not terrible. Wish I could dump Comcast, but their dang bundles are holding me on my back.

I'm picturing the execs at Fubo convening an emergency meeting next week to discuss why they're experienced an unusually high number of cancellations from Pennsylvania :)

I'm picturing the execs at Fubo convening an emergency meeting next week to discuss why they're experienced an unusually high number of cancellations from Pennsylvania :)

Yes, but this week they are raising the champagne glasses. "Our marketing plan is working, look at the uptic in subscriptions. We project this trend to accelerate.... "

Pac12 network iknow, but nobody gets it?
We have DISH and get the main Pac12 network but the wrestling meet is not on that. I downloaded the PAC 12 app on Apple TV and added my DISH credentials and I’m good to go.

Fubo tv one week free trial.

I signed up for the free trial tonight. If you do, add the $10ish sports add on before you complete the signup. That will give you Pac 12 Arizona, which is where you'll find the meet. It's almost at the bottom of the guide. They say they will send an email reminding you of the end of the free trial on day 6, but I set a reminder on my phone. Free trial also comes with cloud DVR space so you can set it to record also. No charges up front and easy to do.

Reactions: 1AA and PSUer1989
It appears I need to get with the program. Fubo, Roku, etc...

I just signed up for the free trial. I have a Roku on my basement TV so I think that's where I'll be watching it. I know the GF does not want to watch.

I just signed up for the free trial. I have a Roku on my basement TV so I think that's where I'll be watching it. I know the GF does not want to watch.
Tonight will be interesting at our house. Between Mrs. Roar and our weekend visitors (family), I'll be holed up somewhere listening to JB. Someone's getting dinner out after tonight ;);).

Tonight will be interesting at our house. Between Mrs. Roar and our weekend visitors (family), I'll be holed up somewhere listening to JB. Someone's getting dinner out after tonight ;);).

I also have visitors coming (the GFs family and they definitely do not want to watch the dual). Although my GFs mother did go to the PIAA finals a couple of years ago to watch a local kid where she lives win a title. I was pretty surprised she was willing to do that. The only dual I could convince my GF to attend would be the PSU Lehigh dual.

thanks. I added the Fubo app. But can’t seem to locate the dual on there. I found PAC 12 network. But no listing for the match ...
Did you choose the “Sports Plus” add-on package when signing up for the fubo trial? if not, it sounds like you can still do so, but I’m not exactly sure where to go to do it.

That package includes the PAC-12 Arizona channel, which is what you need.

ADVERTISEMENT