ADVERTISEMENT

AB v. Ferrari

kps7987

Aug 27, 2016
Its the offseason so another fantasy matchup from me. This is not rumor or speculation as I can't confirm AB's weight or if Ferrari will even wrestle next year but it is fun to analyze how the matches would go. In my assessment of Carter/KOT I thought the strength was a significant factor in the mismatch and it would seem the strength would favor Ferrari. I could be showing my Blue and White but I also think AB has the most varied attack methods and chain wrestles better than anyone on PSU right now. He is less big moves than Bo but creative and smooth with clean finishes like Bo. AB is always going forward and pushing into his opponent which would be an interesting battle on the mat as he might be facing someone stronger and better at holding positions. I have seen a small sampling size for Ferrari compared to AB but I would expect AB to win more times than not but think this is closer than Carter/KOT.

I will take American Brand muscle over a Ferrari any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

In all seriousness, it would be a good match. I think AB is the better wrestler and would win a close match. Myles Amine went up to 197 and had success taking 3rd place in 2021. Ferrari beat him 5-1 in the semi's that year on his way to his championship. Then AB had three close matches with Amine in 2022 losing once and winning the rubber match in the national finals. AB has gotten better and keeps getting better. Would still be a good match.

I will take American Brand muscle over a Ferrari any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

In all seriousness, it would be a good match. I think AB is the better wrestler and would win a close match. Myles Amine went up to 197 and had success taking 3rd place in 2021. Ferrari beat him 5-1 in the semi's that year on his way to his championship. Then AB had three close matches with Amine in 2022 losing once and winning the rubber match in the national finals. AB has gotten better and keeps getting better. Would still be a good match.
Another question is…how much actual wrestling has AJ done in the last couple years?

One would imagine that flexing in the mirror takes up a considerable portion of his day.

Last edited:

First period ankle pick would do wonders.

Ferrari would no doubt slow down the match and try to muscle up Aaron. Plus he'd fight dirty.

Reactions: danoftw
Didn’t Ferrari say he was going to smash Gable Steveson a couple years ago. I’m pretty sure that means Aaron sTaNdS zErO cHaNcE in this imaginary matchup.

I bet you were the first in line at the yearly hernia checks in elementary school weren’t you??
You say that like it’s a bad thing..
200.gif

AJ hasn’t competed since 2021, correct? If he does get to compete this season, I predict no podium for him. Maybe R16 even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT